Chris Brown assault on Rihanna- herpes? oh no

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    When I was 6 years old this girl Donna who lived down the street beat the crap out of me and knocked out my front teeth.

I went home crying, bleeding and holding my teeth.

My Dad asked what happened....

"Donna beat me up"

He said "And what did you do?"

"Nothing, you told me to never hit a girl"

My Brooklyn raised Pops said "Not if they hit you first dummy, now go down there and beat the crap out of her"

I did....it was the last time I hit a female.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Do Rastafarian children (assuming they exist and is not just a Ron Paulism) smoke ganja?

Second Hand Smoke is a mutha.

• I've had girls try to get violent with me before. I've either pinned
    their arms to their sides and restrained them until they calm down, or
    walked away if the situation was out of control. Smacking a woman isn't
    "being a man," it's being a bitch.

I disagree.

I wasnt raised to hit on women, but if anyone put their hands on you whether they have a pussy or a dick, can get it.

That Chivalry shit is for the birds.

^^^^^

DOESN'T HOLD THE DOOR OPEN FOR LADIES! WENT TO THE AKINYELE FINISHING SCHOOL FOR MEN: PUSH A BITCH DOWN THE STAIRS CAUSE HE "LUH HUH"

^^^Wouldnt allow his daughter to join the military because physical contact is outta the question.....Daddy I wanna be a cop.....Oh hells no, a woman CANT engage in those physical activities, I women should NEVER in ANY context get hit by a MAN...ur way too delicate.^^^^^

I'm laughing over here. Man, *sigh* the leaps in logic you dudes are using in this thread is hilarious. Really, what the F*ck are you talking about?

• Do Rastafarian children (assuming they exist and is not just a Ron Paulism) smoke ganja?

Of course not. Someone needs to keep the parents from drowning.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

what if someone used that same logic AGAINST your daughter someday? Or your wife, sister, female friend etc?

You're asking the guy that said it would be a good idea to take your kids to the pool while high

In your world, should Rastafarian children...

a. never swim, as their parents are always high[/b]?

or

b. swim, but without parental supervision?

OK - well....ah forget it.

I'm just not strong enough for this.

It's been enlightening!

See you tomorrow (unless I throw a fit inherent to my sex, punch the bus driver who will either clock me and I'll be in the hospital or he'll stop the bus and get out and I'll have to walk home and will be too tired for another day of The World According to Soul Strut).

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    What the hell have I just read?

• bbbwwwahahahahahha

I've had girls try to get violent with me before. I've either pinned

I disagree.

I wasnt raised to hit on women, but if anyone put their hands on you whether they have a pussy or a dick, can get it.

^^^^^

DOESN'T HOLD THE DOOR OPEN FOR LADIES! WENT TO THE AKINYELE FINISHING SCHOOL FOR MEN: PUSH A BITCH DOWN THE STAIRS CAUSE HE "LUH HUH"

^^^Wouldnt allow his daughter to join the military because physical contact is outta the question.....Daddy I wanna be a cop.....Oh hells no, a woman CANT engage in those physical activities, I women should NEVER in ANY context get hit by a MAN...ur way too delicate.^^^^^

I'm laughing over here. Man, *sigh* the leaps in logic you dudes are using in this thread is hilarious. Really, what the F*ck are you talking about?

What F*ck are u talmbout?

• wait wait wait...Did Rashied use rastafarianism as a defense, when he himself isn't even a rasta?

This thread is amazing.

• I've had girls try to get violent with me before. I've either pinned

I disagree.

^^^^^

Out of nowhere you materialized this topic of daughters, the military, and cops.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    wait wait wait...Did Rashied use rastafarianism as a defense, when he himself isn't even a rasta?

This thread is amazing.

A defense? I was just pointing out how small dude's worldview must be if he thinks swimming while high on marijuana is any sort of big deal, children present or not.

Seriously, some of y'all need to get out and live some life before you chime in with your tv-derived moral outrages.

• What if your daughter wanted to become a Rastafarian cop, would you let her play full contact water polo?

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    only if she didn't have herpes

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Someone please turn this into a GTFOOHWTBS graemlin...

Thank you.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I disagree.

In Batmon's defense I believe you should NOT judge the situation if you were not there. People can get carried away in an argument and alcohol can definitely cloud people's judgement. Besides there's a difference between slapping someone as some sort of alert, and punching a person. Not that I've ever hit a woman or even a man for that matter. But, as it's been pointed out, certain types of women can be extremely manipulative and will try and get away with actions and/or comments that would otherwise earn them a smack if they were a man.

(Once again, I'd like to state I've NEVER hit a woman and truly doubt I ever will.)

Seriously, let's have the dudes out there who have never been in a fight, never had a girlfirend, never been threatened with jailtime over some domestic bullshit, etc. chime in here.

I disagree.

^^^^^

Out of nowhere you materialized this topic of daughters, the military, and cops.

Dont play the Dozens if u cant hang.

• wait wait wait...Did Rashied use rastafarianism as a defense, when he himself isn't even a rasta?

This thread is amazing.

A defense? I was just pointing out how small dude's worldview must be if he thinks swimming while hig on marijuana is any sort of big deal, children present or not.

Seriously, some of y'all need to get out and live some life before you chime in with your tv-derived moral outrages.

You're right, I'm sorry I have such a narrow worldview to feel like I should be sober while at the pool to ensure my young children don't drown. Stupid sheeple, if only they knew being completely treed out while your kids splash around in the deep end is one of life's finer pleasures

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    im not sexist. you smack me...ill smack you back.

wait wait wait...Did Rashied use rastafarianism as a defense, when he himself isn't even a rasta?

This thread is amazing.

A defense? I was just pointing out how small dude's worldview must be if he thinks swimming while hig on marijuana is any sort of big deal, children present or not.

You're right, I'm sorry I have such a narrow worldview to feel like I should be sober while at the pool to ensure my young children don't drown. Stupid sheeple, if only they knew being completely treed out while your kids splash around in the deep end is one of life's finer pleasures

How high do you think weed gets people?

Again, try living before speaking.

This thread is amazing.

Dude I had dinner w/ the X-wife on Friday and she sparked an L in front of her daughter.

What planet are some of you squares on?

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Yes, please lock this thread. Better that it end on a high note (pun intended) than spiral into more ugliness/silliness.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Fukk that, let this bitch roll to 20 pages.

This thread is amazing.

A defense? I was just pointing out how small dude's worldview must be if he thinks swimming while high on marijuana is any sort of big deal, children present or not.

DOG

He was TALKING ABOUT YOU. You aren't a rasta. And no one said anything about that faith being silly.

but whatever, keep doing you. It makes Soulstrut entertaining. I'm out, I have to go put a couple of ladies in a choke-hold then hit 'em with the sonic boom thunder kick with a haduken uppercut because...well all bets are off.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

This thread is amazing.

So, if it's YOUR moral outrage....then we need to pay close attention, but if someone is saying something CRAZY, like, oh, men should avaoid hitting women or parents should be sober when their children are near bodies of water...man, I can see what you mean. These people are all panty-waisted, lily-livered delicate flowers with no real LIFE EXPERIENCE. Thanks for the illumination, you self-righteous twat.

• He was TALKING ABOUT YOU. You aren't a rasta.

Speak Not On What You Know Not.

I love it when Birdman get mad at me.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    I would rather read about Batmon and Harvey's guide to treating women in a separate thread of its own. This Chris Brown/Rihanna thread needs to be locked, buried and incinerated.

• Get your urban news at DimeWars.Com

now....put that in your pipe.

as with everything in life, there are degrees.

how about female mcs, nikki dee and lady of rage toting 9mm ready to set it on fools ?

yall on here squabbling like bored housewives. all up in the kool aid , dont even know the flavor.

people directly involved in this are the only ones who know what really happen.

i do not condone the abuse of women....which in its context is a whole nutha topic.
    however.....
    regardless of gender, im not sexist. you smack me...ill smack you back.

A lot of you tough guys seem to get hit by women a lot. What's up with that?

where did i at any point say i get hit by women ?
    i have known some women who have used the logic of...
    " i can swing on this dude, cuz i know he wont hit me back...cuz im a chic and this dude is a bitch"

flip this around, rihanna claims chris brown gave her herpes, and she beat him down...ran him over, stabbed him etc.

then what would you say to this ?