Chris Brown assault on Rihanna- herpes? oh no

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Chris Brown legal team is working on their spin. From Bossip.com:

Bossip just received the real story of Chris Brown and Rihanna???s fight from a highly placed source in the Chris Brown legal camp:

They were in the car leaving the Clive Davis party. While Chris was driving, he got a phone call from a young lady. Our source tells us that Rihanna knew that Chris had been messing around with this particular girl and she has, as of late, been the reason for many of their heated arguments. Rihanna got a glimpse of the phone, saw the name and number and immediately recognized who it was. She went ballistic and began to ???beat the sh*t??? out of Chris (while driving). She was so uncontrollable, that Chris began to fight back in self defense, which ensued the fight. Rihanna???s rage stemmed from Chris??? questionable fidelity in the last few months.

You heard it here first.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    This is expected behavior.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    the spin?
    the assault?
    the 'goons' on soulstrut? (whatever that means)

the spin?
    the assault?
    the 'goons' on soulstrut? (whatever that means)

The spin is expected.

The assault - I dont know him like that.

Fake Goonies up in this mutha - Priceless

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Laughable. This smells of desperation.

CB will be a punchline in a "where are they now?" joke at some distant point in the future.

Rihanna needs to remake "What's Love Got To Do With It" and/or "Survivor" and put this on permanent wrap.

• Wait... so she was beating him so bad he had to man up and put the smack down?

What part of The Game is that?

What part of The WIRE is that?

• Wait... so she was beating him so bad he had to man up and put the smack down?

"Officer...I was cowering in my seat as she beat me soundly with her face and head."

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    i just don't see why everyone is 100% sure Chris Brown is 100% in the 'wrong' with no facts besides "rihanna got beat up".

the whole internet fervor to have the guy thrown in jail and dismissed as a piece of shit reeks to me of another male on female alleged crime that took place a while back.....

coughdukelaxcough

I reserve the right to not condemn a guy before the whole story comes out. (and i could really give 2 shits about Chris Brown, i'm hardly an apologist)

:50 pager

• What part of The WIRE is that?

I don't know man. The Wire hasn't trained me for this aspect of life.

What to do??

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    All Chris Brown needs to do is lay low for a while and make good songs.

Um.

Please never post here again.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    and if it comes out he snapped on his girl and beat her down for no reason (there might be like 1.5 reasons where it would even be halfway justifiable...) then good riddance Mr. Brown.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

When my wife would get violently drunk and attack me, I had to smack the alcohol out her system.

You didn't have to do shit. You had a wealth of options in a situation like that and you chose the one that ultimately gave you the most gratification. Don't hide behind the guise of "just handling your business," you f*cking pussy. Man up and admit that in this case you prefered reactionary violence to actually working out the problems in your life.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

CB will be a punchline in a "where are they now?" joke at some distant point in the future.

F*ck him. I couldn't give a shit if he falls off.

I get the comparison to Ike, but it's not like Brown is this ill producer/arranger/talent. He's a pretty-boy R&B singer who had a few hits. His disappearance will not be a blow to the game.

Let him go and rotate in the next good-looking youngster, plaese.

When my wife would get violently drunk and attack me, I had to smack the alcohol out her system.

You didn't have to do shit. You had a wealth of options in a situation like that and you chose the one that ultimately gave you the most gratification. Don't hide behind the guise of "just handling your business," you f*cking pussy. Man up and admit that in this case you prefered reactionary violence to actually working out the problems in your life.

That's cool if you want to judge. My initial reaction was to clown your ass.

Smackin' her didnt give me any satisfaction at all.

U wont score ANY points tryin to school me on my situation, son.

Feel free to judge on one scenario,kid.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Wait... so she was beating him so bad he had to man up and put the smack down?

Thank you Jonny. You are driving and a woman starts to wild out and beat on you. Pull the damn car over, get out and walk it out like DJ Unk. Let the cops handle her when they show up. I was with my ex 14 years and I NEVER even got close to laying hands on her. I could never even think of that and we went through some MAD DRAMA. Chris Brown is a bitch and he's gonna get his in Jail.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Spousal abuse has no gender.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    sorry rock, women are allowed to hit men but not vice versa. duh.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Y'all punk muvafuckas is trippin'................. Come on Chan, get out of the car and walk it out?

Shiiittt................

SHE can get out of the car and walk it out.

Or hang around to get done like homie that's standing in this here video!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Hey Rock, do you think two wrongs make a right?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Too many women right before an act of "spousal abuse" = inciteful, hateful, disrepectful, out of line, beserk, violent.

Too many of the same exact woman 2 seconds after "spousal abuse" = inherently peace-loving, gentle babes in the woods, innocent, victimized.

Yes, it would be "nice" if every time a woman hit a man that that man was "strong" enough to just take it on the chin and calmly walk away without incident. But that sort of thinking doesn't have much to do with the world we actually live in, does it?

Women in general are so full of shit nowadays it's utterly unbelievable. Even with a very young daughter that I love to the ends of the earth, I no longer have any sympathy for any angry bitch who thinks she can start a fight but then wants to change the story once someone she is terrorizing actually follows instinct and defends themself.

Sounds like Chris Brown went a bit too far with his retaliation, but if she really was pounding on him as he was driving...all bets are then off.

Shit, I just had this happen to a friend of mine. He was driving with his girl, he merely said something she didn't like, and she hauled off and clocked him hard in the nose to the point that there was blood streaming from his face. He pulled over, told her to get out of his car...she refused, so he yanked her out himself. She wound up with bruises on her arms from the struggle and just because she's the woman, people are now chomping at the bit to label it as him "abusing" her.

Shit is fucked to say the least.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Women in general are so full of shit nowadays it's utterly unbelievable.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

how do they rate compared to the men in this thread? in general, of course

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hahaha!

Shit, I just had this happen to a friend of mine. He was driving with his girl, he merely said something she didn't like, and she hauled off and clocked him hard in the nose to the point that there was blood streaming from his face. He pulled over, told her to get out of his car...she refused, so he yanked her out himself.

He shoulda walked home and let her drive home safely because two wrongs wouldnt make a right.

No punches have been thrown in this thread, so I think it's safe to say that:

Men who merely talk shit on a message board > Women who literally blindside you while you're driving and then call themselves victims 5 minutes later.

• Too many women right before an act of "spousal abuse" = inciteful, hateful, disrepectful, out of line, beserk, violent.

Too many of the same exact woman 2 seconds after "spousal abuse" = inherently peace-loving, gentle babes in the woods, innocent, victimized.

Yes, it would be "nice" if every time a woman hit a man that that man was "strong" enough to just take it on the chin and calmly walk away without incident. But that sort of thinking doesn't have much to do with the world we actually live in, does it?

Women in general are so full of shit nowadays it's utterly unbelievable. Even with a very young daughter that I love to the ends of the earth, I no longer have any sympathy for any angry bitch who thinks she can start a fight but then wants to change the story once someone she is terrorizing actually follows instinct and defends themself.

Sounds like Chris Brown went a bit too far with his retaliation, but if she really was pounding on him as he was driving...all bets are then off.

Shit, I just had this happen to a friend of mine. He was driving with his girl, he merely said something she didn't like, and she hauled off and clocked him hard in the nose to the point that there was blood streaming from his face. He pulled over, told her to get out of his car...she refused, so he yanked her out himself. She wound up with bruises on her arms from the struggle and just because she's the woman, people are now chomping at the bit to label it as him "abusing" her.

For a dude who claims to be "anti-gay" you sure hate women.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Hey Rock, do you think two wrongs make a right?

Nope....all spousal abuse is wrong....I was just pointing out it's not one sided.

Too many women right before an act of "spousal abuse" = inciteful, hateful, disrepectful, out of line, beserk, violent.

For a dude who claims to be "anti-gay" you sure hate women.

Maybe because I've actually known women and the lows that they are all too ready to stoop to.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Women in general[/b] are so full of shit nowadays it's utterly unbelievable.

No punches have been thrown in this thread, so I think it's safe to say that:

Men who merely talk shit on a message board > Women who literally blindside you while you're driving and then call themselves victims 5 minutes later. [/b]

crazy trend - hasn't reached Canada yet obviously!