Chris Brown assault on Rihanna- herpes? oh no

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    This is probably a bad time to ask about hitting Trannies.

Haha, I would avoid doing that. Have you seen how big some of those mofos are?!

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Are they white?

• This is probably a bad time to ask about hitting Trannies.

i used to live in hillcrest right there on university above richs and flicks(not sure if theyre still around but those were 2 very gay clubs. every once in a while id see some very brutal fights. sometimes trannies were in the mix but in either case those dudes werent f*cking around.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

this video makes me wana slap the collagen outa..

(metaphorically speaking of coarse)

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

this video makes me wana slap the collagen outa..

(metaphorically speaking of coarse)

uncanny

• meaning, not an actual bite mark, more of a teeth mark?

or is he friggin hannibal lecter?

why would you bite someone that has herpes?!!??

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Back in college, this Korean chick used to punch me on my arm real hard every time she saw me. "heeeeyyyy!! (wack! wack! wack!)". So on several ocsasions, I thought it'd be funny to retaliate. I'd hit her back just as hard (on her arm) and the look on her face was priceless. "OMG! Wat the fuuuck?!" The fact that I did that shit intentionally in public made it just as funny for both me and her.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Back in college, this Korean chick used to punch me on my arm real hard every time she saw me. "heeeeyyyy!! (wack! wack! wack!)". So on several ocsasions, I thought it'd be funny to retaliate. I'd hit her back just as hard (on her arm) and the look on her face was priceless. "OMG! Wat the fuuuck?!" The fact that I did that shit intentionally in public made it just as funny for both me and her.

sounds more sandbox than college

• I heard you can catch AIDS off a toilet seat.

ew, cooties!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I heard you can catch AIDS off a toilet seat.

Dude, that's totally true. That's why I always wear a condom when I use public restrooms.

Still, that creates its own set of problems, which I won't go into.

db 'wide stance' cooper

• I heard you can catch AIDS off a toilet seat.

Dude, that's totally true. That's why I always wear a condom when I use public restrooms.

That must mean that either:
    1. You're a baller because you can afford condoms for both sex and shitting
    2. You don't shit very often so baller status is unconfirmed.
    3. You don't use condoms and caught herpes from Rihanna

I heard you can catch AIDS off a toilet seat.

That must mean that either:
    1. You're a baller because you can afford condoms for both sex and shitting
    2. You don't shit very often so baller status is unconfirmed.
    3. You don't use condoms and caught herpes from Rihanna

Actually, it means the piss fills the condom, then overflows onto my pants.

• Rihanna blew me a kiss when she performed on the Today Show and I caught Herpes.

blew me a kiss

is this some new fangled skreet terminology?

• Ha! I wish. Just testifying to the air-traveling nature of Herpes. It's crazy!

have you ever been over at someones house & found herpes meds in their bathroom cabinet

funny

• I laugh at people with Herpes all the time. Total strangers on the street. I point and yell "Hahahaha! HERPES!!!"

Aids has more street cred I guess

Aids has more street cred I guess

Real talk.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    is it a safe assumption to say that a majority of dudes that are all ID NEVER EVER EVER IN MY LIFE HIT A WOMAN are white? maybe its a cultural thing.

This was never a lesson I was "taught" by my family. But seeing my dad get violent with my mom when I was a child was all the lesson I ever needed.

• . So on several ocsasions, I thought it'd be funny to retaliate. I'd hit her back just as hard (on her arm)

So you really do hit like a girl then?

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    IMG SRC=http://www.judiciaryreport.com/images/rihanna-herpes-1-12-09.jpg>
    http://www.judiciaryreport.com/images/rihanna-herpes-1-12-09-4.jpg>
    http://www.judiciaryreport.com/images/rihanna-herpes-1-12-09-2.jpg>

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    nice purse

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    is it a safe assumption to say that a majority of dudes that are all ID NEVER EVER EVER IN MY LIFE HIT A WOMAN are white? maybe its a cultural thing.

This was never a lesson I was "taught" by my family. But seeing my dad get violent with my mom when I was a child was all the lesson I ever needed.

same here

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    If my girlfriend ever hit me, I'd up and leave her.

but I'm sure I'd be coming back... so all I can do is try and behave so she doesn't have no reason to lay hands on me. She also carries quite a punch as I could observe on two occasions (there's something deeply satisfying about seing your girl smack some drunk and out of line idiot in the face), I'd hate to be on the receiving end of that.

On the serious though, while this thread is admittingly entertaining and nobody should care too much about the remarks by various three digit troll posters, I can't believe some of the seemingly genuine and pretty disturbing shit that got dropped by some of you people.

• this one time this girl I was dating went into a rage hit me...now this is kind of funny, earlier in the evening we had eaten dinner at this place and they had amazing pork chops, plus they were huge and I couldnt finish both of them so I took a doggy bag back to her place...well she hit me and I said to myself, "time to bounce" and I made my way to the door. I made it to the door and then remembered about the pork chops in the fridge, I turned around and got the chops and then left...she was SO pissed I was more concerned with the pork chops than her, she hit me again and tried to knock the chops outta my hand! Luckily I made it out with the chops even though she followed me out to the car screaming...

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    this one time this girl I was dating went into a rage hit me...now this is kind of funny, earlier in the evening we had eaten dinner at this place and they had amazing pork chops, plus they were huge and I couldnt finish both of them so I took a doggy bag back to her place...well she hit me and I said to myself, "time to bounce" and I made my way to the door. I made it to the door and then remembered about the pork chops in the fridge, I turned around and got the chops and then left...she was SO pissed I was more concerned with the pork chops than her, she hit me again and tried to knock the chops outta my hand! Luckily I made it out with the chops even though she followed me out to the car screaming...

hahaha... that's priceless! Goes to show, there's never reason to hit a woman, even when having to defend a pork chop! Use your natural physical advantage to outrun them!