Chris Brown assault on Rihanna- herpes? oh no

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I love it when Birdman get mad at me.

Don't flatter yourself, Harv, I am not even close to mad. I haven't even told you to F*ck yourself in this thread. I could care less if you smack some girl or huff paint around your kids. I find it humorous that you are such a contrarian that something as basic as 'don't hit women' is what sends you into 'Mr. Know-it-all' phony baloney mode. Heal thyself.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I love it when Birdman get mad at me.

Don't flatter yourself, Harv, I am not even close to mad. I haven't even told you to F*ck yourself in this thread. I could care less if you smack some girl or huff paint around your kids. I find it humorous that you are such a contrarian that something as basic as 'don't hit women' is what sends you into 'Mr. Know-it-all' phony baloney mode. Heal thyself.

Women be hitting Hip Hop Dilbert.

• i can't belive how much attention the situation is getting, f#ck Chris Brown. the kid is bitch man, you don't hit a girl, unless your in the middle of having sex with he.[/b] Everyone knows that.

you noticed my spelling error

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I would rather read about Batmon's guide to treating women in a separate thread of its own.

I wouldnt call u the next day.

• Seriously, let's have the dudes out there who have never been in a fight, never had a girlfirend, never been threatened with jailtime over some domestic bullshit, etc. chime in here.

i havent really been in a fight since high school. and unlike most u dudes i dont like violence. it freaks me out.

as far as hitting a girl, i mean, circumstantially im not morally against it, but then again, im not compelled to hang out with women like that. so, nope, ive never hit a girl.

but i have taken a swim while high on the tweeds. it makes me feel like im a astronaut.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    YIKES

Law enforcement sources have now gotten specific with us... police took pictures of Rihanna's injuries and they are "horrific."

As we reported, the photos show major contusions on both sides of the singer's face -- there is serious swelling and bruising. Her lip is split and her nose bloody. We have now confirmed there are bite marks [/b] on one of her arms and on several fingers.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    oldnews

i dont really get the bite marks thing, doesnt that prove a little self defense?

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    meaning, not an actual bite mark, more of a teeth mark?

or is he friggin hannibal lecter?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I would rather read about Batmon's guide to treating women in a separate thread of its own.

I wouldnt call u the next day.

Lol

• oldnews

i dont really get the bite marks thing, doesnt that prove a little self defense?

Listen to Hannibal Lecter...

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    We have now confirmed there are bite marks [/b] on one of her arms and on several fingers.

I believe it. CB's got sum muthafokin choppers on him.

• WOW

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    What part of The WIRE is that?

I don't know man. The Wire hasn't trained me for this aspect of life.

What to do??

Are you sure about that? the resemblance is uncanny.

P.S. Hows my hair look?

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    I'd willingly accept some herpes (type 1 or 2) if it meant I got to tap Beyonce AND Rihanna....

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I'd willingly accept some herpes (type 1 or 2) if it meant I got to tap Beyonce AND Rihanna....

Wackness. There is plenty of fine and untainted she-guts to get in.

On another note this thread is pretty good.

I used to date a girl that thought it was funny to kick me in the shins or punch me in the stomach. She wasn't dainty about it, she would really lay into me. I kept telling her she needed to quit, but for some reason she really got a kick out of it. One time she hit me in the stomach and before I had time to think I had socked her right back in the gut a lot harder than she had hit me. That was the last time she hit me. Sometimes a person has to get hit to learn a lesson, and sometimes that person is a woman.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

I wasnt raised to hit on women, but if anyone put their hands on you whether they have a pussy or a dick, can get it.

Yup.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I always avoided the "beating women" issue by NOT DATING BELLIGERENT-ASS WOMEN!!! If you have self-awareness, you are able to avoid situations that conflict with your tendencies. Knowing how some women can be physically violent and that I DO NOT TOLERATE such behavior (from anyone, man or woman) and would probably kick ass in response, I've never dated such women. I remember in Akron, some woman said she busted this guy's car windshield for cheating on her. My response was "if you did that shit to me, I'd kick your ass." Knowing that would be my reaction, I never called her again as I wouldn't want a trip down to Akron PD (jail is my antonym). She was fine as hell too, but it was not worth the likely drama. Don't start none, won't be none!!! Oddly enough, some years later, ole' girl got locked up for domestic violence against her husband (dude should've walked away from jumpstreet like I did).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Oddly enough, some years later, ole' girl got locked up for domestic violence against her husband.

B-B-But ... this flies in the face of Harvey Canal's theories!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Oddly enough, some years later, ole' girl got locked up for domestic violence against her husband.

B-B-But ... this flies in the face of Harvey Canal's theories!

Hey SOI,

Isn't it easier to not date someone who would provoke you to kick their ass (if they let on that this is likely)? If a crazy lady tells you she's crazy (in so many words), that makes it easy.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Of course, Stacks - and like I said earlier, when in that situation
    where I realized a female was violent, I just walked away. And kept
    right on walking, out of her life. Like you say, why put yourself in
    a position where you could end up doing damage to yourself and someone
    else?

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I just walked away. And kept
    right on walking, out of her life.

His boots were made for walkin. Tell 'em why you mad son!

Who mad? You were born mad, kid.

My boots are straight amplified.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Chris Brown Fucked Up The Money.

Yes there will be a percentage of cats out there that think what he did gives him "Street Cred", but that's just gonna slide away in time. Dont mean shit really.

When my sister gave me an eye-jammy back in high-school, I punched her dead in the grill. When my wife would get violently drunk and attack me, I had to smack the alcohol out her system.

I never liked Chris Brown's music. So I hope dude never returns to the game.

I also think that the Herpes thang is a Spin doctoring from Chris Brown's camp. I could be on some Harvey shit, but shit sounds fishy.

And if dude lumped her up like that, I bet it wasnt the first time he used his hands on her.Who knows.

• is it a safe assumption to say that a majority of dudes that are all ID NEVER EVER EVER IN MY LIFE HIT A WOMAN are white? maybe its a cultural thing.

perhaps that sentiment is somewhat condescending? i mean, i prolly wouldnt even hit a dude, but it assumes the power lies with the man and it kinda speaks to the idea that women have no control and that whole I DONT WANT A WOMANS FINGER ON THE ATOM BOMB BUTTON. i mean, i dont necessarily agree with that idea but it definitely speaks to that.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I haven't been mad in ages, and that's the honest truth. Ever since I read the tao te ching it got a lot easier for me to control my temper and not get ragin. "Tell em why you mad son" is common parlance for tell them why you did it.

Rock those thangs.

• I was raised to not hit a woman. Maybe it's a white thing, but I doubt it.

• well, the white thing wasnt the main point. its the concessions of inequality. i mean, im just saying. i dont really care either way, but i believe this is how folks come to the conclusion that women cannot control themselves. its a complicated situation and i didnt see anyone mention that.

• Chris Brown ain't got shit on this guy

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    well, the white thing wasnt the main point. its the concessions of inequality.

There's definitely cultural differences on the subject of violence towards women. If you look at, say, Japanese cinema, where it's ok to depict extreme violence / sexual violence towards women. But those films will really struggle to get passed the censors in the West. But you can do what you want to a man, pretty much.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    This is probably a bad time to ask about hitting Trannies.