RIF

The questions bears repeating.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Don't you have a daughter?

RIF

The questions bears repeating.
    Understood

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Women in general[/b] are so full of shit nowadays it's utterly unbelievable.

how do they rate compared to the men in this thread? in general, of course

No punches have been thrown in this thread, so I think it's safe to say that:

Men who merely talk shit on a message board > Women who literally blindside you while you're driving and then call themselves victims 5 minutes later. [/b]

crazy trend - hasn't reached Canada yet obviously!

Happened to me in Oregon 5 years ago.

(It wasn't my wife who did it.)

And in that case, I just took it on the chin without retaliation.

But yeah, to me it does sound like a trend.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Every dude I've ever known personally who smacks women around has
    been a cry-when-drunk, bitchmade, insecure pussy. Fact.

I've had girls try to get violent with me before. I've either pinned
    their arms to their sides and restrained them until they calm down, or
    walked away if the situation was out of control. Smacking a woman isn't
    "being a man," it's being a bitch.

What the F*ck does that mean anyway? Because I have a daughter I'm supposed to automatically think that women have a right to punch men at will without any fear of retaliation?

Some of y'all should return your brains to Circuit City since y'all quit using them years ago.

• a++ thread will read again

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    If my girlfriend ever hit me, I'd up and leave her. Simple as that. She'd do the same if I ever hit her. Getting into physical fights with someone you love is the zenith of childishness and insecurity.

• Don't you have a daughter?

What the F*ck does that mean anyway? Because I have a daughter I'm supposed to automatically think that women have a right to punch men at will without any fear of retaliation?

Some of y'all should return your brains to Circuit City since y'all quit using them years ago.

but if she really was pounding on him as he was driving...all bets are then off.

what if someone used that same logic AGAINST your daughter someday? Or your wife, sister, female friend etc?

their arms to their sides and restrained them until they calm down,

= abuse on your part, and if the cops show up and there are any marks on her arms...you go to jail.

And I for one am not condoning "smacking" anyone. But pushing a violent woman off of you, pinning them down when they are out of control, walking through them trying to lock you in a room, etc. somehow constitute abuse in this fucked up world we live in and there are always a million dipshits willing to automatically side with the woman no matter what goes down.

Lives are getting fucked over on the shit on the regular. I'm not saying that it is anywhere near worse than women having to suffer through the pains of living with proactive, actual abusers as well as all of the discrimination against women that society poses...but shit is thoroughly out of wack right now on this particular subject of when-women-strike-first. And too many no longer even think the senarios through...they just resort to their armchair position of always pulling for the underdog.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

I disagree.

I wasnt raised to hit on women, but if anyone put their hands on you whether they have a pussy or a dick, can get it.

That Chivalry shit is for the birds.

• what if someone used that same logic AGAINST your daughter someday? Or your wife, sister, female friend etc?

You're asking the guy that said it would be a good idea to take your kids to the pool while high

but if she really was pounding on him as he was driving...all bets are then off.

what if someone used that same logic AGAINST your daughter someday? Or your wife, sister, female friend etc?

Look, if any PERSON strikes another person, then they need to expect immediate retaliation.

There's this thing called adrenaline and in most cases it's more powerful than reason.

That's what I would teach ANYONE.

• a++ thread will read again

You really need to go through it all a few times for all the neanderthal NAGL-isms to soak in...

• thought better of it..

• I've had girls try to get violent with me before. I've either pinned

I disagree.

I wasnt raised to hit on women, but if anyone put their hands on you whether they have a pussy or a dick, can get it.

^^^^^

DOESN'T HOLD THE DOOR OPEN FOR LADIES! WENT TO THE AKINYELE FINISHING SCHOOL FOR MEN: PUSH A BITCH DOWN THE STAIRS CAUSE HE "LUH HUH"

You're asking the guy that said it would be a good idea to take your kids to the pool while high

In your world, should Rastafarian children...

a. never swim, as their parents are always high?

or

b. swim, but without parental supervision?

• what if someone used that same logic AGAINST your daughter someday? Or your wife, sister, female friend etc?

or

As hard as this is to say, I believe this may be the craziest thing you've ever posted here.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    GREAT thread everybody, high five.
    But y'all are ignoring the elephant in the room:

Rihanna is a BIG>BIG>SAVAGE ISLAND BITCH

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I don't even know who Chris Brown is. I've never heard of the dude. And just as I was about to write something about "oh lord why did I read this whole thing???" a gem like this came along and made it all worthwhile:

or

• Get your urban news at DimeWars.Com

now....put that in your pipe.

as with everything in life, there are degrees.

how about female mcs, nikki dee and lady of rage toting 9mm ready to set it on fools ?

yall on here squabbling like bored housewives. all up in the kool aid , dont even know the flavor.

people directly involved in this are the only ones who know what really happen.

i do not condone the abuse of women....which in its context is a whole nutha topic.
    however.....
    regardless of gender, im not sexist. you smack me...ill smack you back.

• Get your urban news at DimeWars.Com

now....put that in your pipe.

as with everything in life, there are degrees.

how about female mcs, nikki dee and lady of rage toting 9mm ready to set it on fools ?

yall on here squabbling like bored housewives. all up in the kool aid , dont even know the flavor.

people directly involved in this are the only ones who know what really happen.

i do not condone the abuse of women....which in its context is a whole nutha topic.
    however.....
    regardless of gender, im not sexist. you smack me...ill smack you back.

A lot of you tough guys seem to get hit by women a lot. What's up with that?

or

Hahaha this is awesome

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    a gem like this came along and made it all worthwhile:

or

Can we lock up the thread and head home now that the cypher is complete?

I never before thought of the learning-to-swim woes of the Rastafarian youth. Now I know! Skittly-whoa.

• GREAT thread everybody, high five.
    But y'all are ignoring the elephant in the room:

Rihanna is a BIG>BIG>SAVAGE ISLAND BITCH

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE?[/b]

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

I disagree.

^^^^^

DOESN'T HOLD THE DOOR OPEN FOR LADIES! WENT TO THE AKINYELE FINISHING SCHOOL FOR MEN: PUSH A BITCH DOWN THE STAIRS CAUSE HE "LUH HUH"

^^^Wouldnt allow his daughter to join the military because physical contact is outta the question.....Daddy I wanna be a cop.....Oh hells no, a woman CANT engage in those physical activities, I women should NEVER in ANY context get hit by a MAN...ur way too delicate.^^^^^

• Do Rastafarian children (assuming they exist and is not just a Ron Paulism) smoke ganja?