Chris Brown assault on Rihanna- herpes? oh no

Comments

• i've always wanted to bone beyonce, and now am glad that i haven't for two reasons:

1)she would've given me herpes
    2) no one would believe that i'd boned beyonce. and now i have herpes.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    i've always wanted to bone beyonce, and now am glad that i haven't for two reasons:

1)she would've given me herpes
    2) no one would believe that i'd boned beyonce. and now i have herpes.

you'd probably have some Jay-Z cheese on your member too...

• This thread just got beaten, raped and given HIV by an alien from the future while the cast of "Who Framed Rodger Rabbit" watched.

• Dude, that herpes thing is made up. RS (why are you reading this rag?) doesn't mention it in their coverage. I can't believe that you made me check their web site.

The only story is the abuse. Period. Nothing justifies abuse. A really bad look on your part.

edit: Way to add

But still, he beat her up, that is horribly wrong.

to your initial post.

listen touchy, i didn't add to that post, it was always there, you just read selectively

• R.Kelly was filmed f*cking teenagers and that shit didn't put the damper on his career. People brushed that shit aside and kept on buying his music. Why do people think Chris Brown's career is irreparably damaged?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    If my wife brought herpes home I'd knock the dogshit out of her

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    If my wife brought herpes home I'd knock the dogshit out of her

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Yeah I just went there.

F*ck all this bullshit about "ZOMG It's A WOMAN?!"
    Chris DooDoo Brown beatup a person who is weaker than him and that my friends is the sign of a bad human being.

This is some simplistic shit. There are no absolutes in real life. What if a woman were beating your mom to death with a baseball bat? "I'd swing on her, but I won't hit a woman under any circumstances. Sorry, mom." I'm certainly not defending Chris Brown here, and I think many actions require extreme circumstances to be in play, but there are exceptions to everything.

• R.Kelly was filmed f*cking teenagers and that shit didn't put the damper on his career. People brushed that shit aside and kept on buying his music. Why do people think Chris Brown's career is irreparably damaged?

Give it a couple months, maybe some publicized anger mgmt training and dude will be hotter than ever. I don't understand how anybody - 'Strutwise or media-wise - can say his career is "over." We ALL know how fucked up our society is. Sad but true.

I wonder how their peers in the industry feel about this. Jay? Kanye? They all seem to be close to Rihanna in a professional, mentor-like (and IMO, non-sexual) way.

• . Jay? Kanye? They all seem to be close to Rihanna in a professional, mentor-like (and IMO, non-sexual) way.

like, Jay-z gave her the herp sonn....
    probably got it from his groupie love days

• Also, if it is herpes, than dude should've covered before she smothered. He obviously knew she got cold sores from time to time. I'm smart enough to know not to kiss (etc) someone when I or they have a cold sore. (Had 'em since I was 12...way before I got any snug.)

• Actually oral sex with someone who has Oral Herpes (type 1) only gives you type 1 Herpes "down there". Granted, it's no fun, but Genital Herpes (type 2) is a different beast.

You sound simple.

This is not so. And to be sure i quote the genital herp info center "It is possible for a person to contract genital herpes if the partner with oral herpes performs oral sex. Oral herpes can be transmitted to the genitals, and vice versa. Symptoms are similar and both viruses can exhibit similarly aggressive symptoms."

You're confusing the difference between oral and genital and Type 1 and Type 2.

Might want to go back to that "genital herp info center".

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    . Jay? Kanye? They all seem to be close to Rihanna in a professional, mentor-like (and IMO, non-sexual) way.

like, Jay-z gave her the herp sonn....
    probably got it from his groupie love days

You really like passing on flimsy internet gossip as fact huh?

Anyway, this

• all famous people who are not virgins have herpes... it's nothing

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    You trying to tell us something Phil?

• i can't belive how much attention the situation is getting, f#ck Chris Brown. the kid is bitch man, you don't hit a girl, unless your in the middle of having sex with her. Everyone knows that.

• i can't belive how much attention the situation is getting, f#ck Chris Brown. the kid is bitch man, you don't hit a girl, unless your in the middle of having sex with he.[/b] Everyone knows that.

• having sex with he.[/b]

EXCUSE I!

• i dont condone it... but i unders...

actually nah, it was right.
    and honestly, rihanna could prolly beat up some people on here.

respect chris brown's gangster.

you're a child.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    LOL

"How could she slap?!?!"

you're a child.

that shit was a goon move.

you aren't goon.

• No, I'm not - neither is Chris Brown. Probably you neither...

you're a child.

that shit was a goon move.

you aren't goon.

Goonz out lurkin'!

I think you meant goof.

• No, I'm not...
    so leave goon shit to real goons, fuckboy

You ain't that.

x 1000 in this thread

No, I'm not...
    so leave goon shit to real goons, fuckboy

Anyone that respects Chris Brown's "gangsta" or would even acknowledge such a non-existent thing is certainly not a goon. sayin...

• i can't belive how much attention the situation is getting, f#ck Chris Brown. the kid is bitch man, you don't hit a girl, unless your in the middle of having sex with he.[/b] Everyone knows that.

this is some ignorant stupid shit
    more please

R.Kelly was filmed f*cking teenagers and that shit didn't put the damper on his career. People brushed that shit aside and kept on buying his music. Why do people think Chris Brown's career is irreparably damaged?

Apples and oranges.

• Right - people love Rihanna a lot more than they love CB (or Kells' golden shower recipient for that matter) and the backlash will not be pretty.

Dude just made a HUGE mistake.