Chris Brown assault on Rihanna- herpes? oh no

DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
So this clown beat her up, apparently because according to rollingstone.com she gave him herpes, which she had previously contracted from Jay-Z!!!hip hop soap opera of skanky proportions!big-pimpin? beware of the boy(s)? it's a hard knock life?Well anyway that's a tough one. I mean, If someone gave me herpes I'd be real mad< married now STD freeBut still, he beat her up, that is horribly wrong.

Comments

• holy moley!! herpes related?! Car-azy!!
    Apparently she has two big contusions to her head (said to look like she's growing horns), a busted lip and bloodied nose!! There were also reports of bite marks on her arms and fingers but could be b.s!!

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Dude, that herpes thing is made up. RS (why are you reading this rag?) doesn't mention it in their coverage. I can't believe that you made me check their web site.

The only story is the abuse. Period. Nothing justifies abuse. A really bad look on your part.

edit: Way to add

But still, he beat her up, that is horribly wrong.

to your initial post.

• The only story is the abuse. Period. Nothing justifies abuse.

I couldn't agree more with the fact that nothing justifies abuse

herpes thing is made up

but the herpes thing looks to be real from these photos

• this whole thing is bizarre. He basically set himself up for career suicide. Maybe things will come out and maybe it's not what's being reported, but as it is right now it doesn't look so good.

• RS (why are you reading this rag?)

I know I know, I read everything, garbage included, it's compulsive

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Who in the fuck cares? A woman has reportedly been assaulted, and you're on some TigerBeat gossip shit.

• ask your boy.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    luck is killin it in this thread and the Republican thread!

• quote]ask your boy.

"People are fickle"

phonegone is on lucks' sac

luck is mad at me for reading gossip and polluting the strut with it

.........and chris brown is a douche

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    So he beat her up for no reason?

• Allegedly "high profile" assault happening in L.A., may be connected to Chris Brown, or may be Perez Hilton working overtime:

http://media.myfoxla.com/live/2

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

but the herpes thing looks to be real from these photos

You know there is a difference between cold sores and genital herpes, right?

• this thread is going to get ugly.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    a WOMAN was ASSAULTED fakeass_nickname. now is the time to pray 24/7 that she can survive her busted lip. how DARE YOU

etc etc etc

very curious to see where this goes

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    wtf? lol

• Actually oral sex with someone who has Oral Herpes (type 1) only gives you type 1 Herpes "down there". Granted, it's no fun, but Genital Herpes (type 2) is a different beast.

You sound simple.

• i always thought it was a bit suspect that in the forever video chris brown makes that chick jump off the roof

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts
    oral sex with someone who had oral herpes = genital herpes

you betta agg somebody.

and if herpes is honestly the reason behind the beating, im siding with chris brown on this one.

You're a piece of shit.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    this whole thing is bizarre. He basically set himself up for career suicide. Maybe things will come out and maybe it's not what's being reported, but as it is right now it doesn't look so good.

I said this to a friend and he said there are still plenty of women who love bad boys and will blame it on Riahanna. If this turns out to be true it will be a sad statment on society.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    There is no excuse to hit a woman, but if this was indeed about herpes, then I can understand how a 19 year old cat would flip out.

From what I'm hearing Chris Brown has a history of abuse in his family. Apparently his pops used to play it pretty rough with his mom. If true, growing up around that mess will come back to bite you later on. (no pun intended)

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts
    There is no excuse to hit a woman
    End of story

• Actually oral sex with someone who has Oral Herpes (type 1) only gives you type 1 Herpes "down there". Granted, it's no fun, but Genital Herpes (type 2) is a different beast.

You sound simple.

This is not so. And to be sure i quote the genital herp info center "It is possible for a person to contract genital herpes if the partner with oral herpes performs oral sex. Oral herpes can be transmitted to the genitals, and vice versa. Symptoms are similar and both viruses can exhibit similarly aggressive symptoms."

• what if one girl beats up another girl?

• There is no excuse to hit another person[/b]
    End of story

• Yeah I just went there.

F*ck all this bullshit about "ZOMG It's A WOMAN?!"
    Chris DooDoo Brown beatup a person who is weaker than him and that my friends is the sign of a bad human being.

• since we may begin debating something about herpes, here is a link with hella information

http://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/STDFact-herpes.htm

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    what if she gave him AIDS, is his reaction still as fucked up?

just sayin......

• what if she gave him AIDS, is his reaction still as fucked up?

just sayin......

just sayin......
    if it was malicious you could argue that his reaction was justified
    people have been convicted of a crime for knowingly spreading HIV before, or did i just dream that?

just sayin......
    if it was malicious you could argue that his reaction was justified

people have been convicted of a crime for knowingly spreading HIV before, or did i just dream that?
    OH YEAH, that has nothing to do with what happened though.