Baby Mama Drama (Rowss v 50 rel)

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

"This is where you find, like, really expensive whores."

That shit was gold right there.

Not to get all TMZ, but I think he said 'exclusive', which is certainly different than expensive, and kind of a odd description for a whore if you think about it, expensive or not. Who knows, maybe whores are exclusive, but I doubt if they are in this economy.

I think you're right. Regardless of what he said, the way he said it was really funny. It was like Oprah saying "this is where you find, like, really great recipes."

This whole thing was just kind of surreal to watch. I have to remind myself, "these people have children!". It all just seems so crazy to be involved with people's personal lives to such an extent!

• I figured someone from Australia would get worked up about this! The thread has potential, at last.

Remember, 50 said he was going to mess with Ross "just for fun"... it's comedy.

Better yet, it's WWF. You guys don't actually take this seriously do you?

Actually, I believe lines get crossed when children get dragged into the equation (via their mothers, but still) and pics of dude's Mom's are displayed.

Not saying anyone's getting killed, but 50's desperate for attention these days so who knows how far he'll take it.

Dudes just need to give him the

Well... I hear ya on the "women and children" shit, but now... Ricky Ross basically came at 50 Cent out of the blue. Seems to me like Ross is the one who is trying to prove something. He has been going to great lengths to prove that he's not just a former C.O.-ternt-broke rapper-ternt-millionaire drug kingpin. And the lengths to me are way more hilarious than the truth about him, because most rappers were/are broke at some point, had some lame job, and are not the kingpins they claim to be. Only the really insecure, self-obsessed ones spend their careers trying to prove that the truth is actually not.

I'm not saying it isn't pretty far to the left of foul... but really what do you expect? This is a guy who burned his own baby's mother's house to the ground.

50 is winning this one on merits, too - his diss track was hotter. (Hate me now Faux_Rillz!)

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

"This is where you find, like, really expensive whores."

That shit was gold right there.

Not to get all TMZ, but I think he said 'exclusive', which is certainly different than expensive, and kind of a odd description for a whore if you think about it, expensive or not. Who knows, maybe whores are exclusive, but I doubt if they are in this economy.

I think you're right. Regardless of what he said, the way he said it was really funny. It was like Oprah saying "this is where you find, like, really great recipes."

Yeah, I liked the way he said it so matter-of-factly. Plus the fact that he actually said "whores" instead of "hoes," which made it even funnier for some reason.

• I prefer to get whores that allow me to brag to my internet friends in a "finds for 3$ dollars or less" thraed

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    I didn't make this but i had to share it.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    I figured someone from Australia would get worked up about this! The thread has potential, at last.

Nah all good, down here in Steve Irwin land, we are well aware of the kind of circus that rap has turned into is ... Matter of fact we recently had Tim Dog coming out doing a diss track to one of our own local MCs, Pegz, and the whole episode was just as lame as this....

These beefs are just the car crashes of rap...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Matter of fact we recently had Tim Dog coming out doing a diss track to one of our own local MCs, Pegz

Doth the one Batmon ride?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I figured someone from Australia would get worked up about this! The thread has potential, at last.

Nah all good, down here in Steve Irwin land, we are well aware of the kind of circus that rap has turned into is ... Matter of fact we recently had Tim Dog coming out doing a diss track to one of our own local MCs, Pegz, and the whole episode was just as lame as this....

If the best you can get on your dis track is tim dog then its almost like he dissed himself.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    nah, it's not sophisticated at all, William III or not. she comes out looking the worst of all.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts

If the best you can get on your dis track is tim dog then its almost like he dissed himself.

Exactly... The shit was weak. The best diss Tim Dog could master was "I fucked your receptionist".... At least 50 drags baby mamas into it to give it that Jerry Springer edge...

Matter of fact...they should start a Jerry Springer type show just for beefing rappers.... with a little Dr Phil segment at the end where they all kiss and make up and do a collab together.

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts

Not all this is about as interesting to me as Michael Phelps tonguing his bong

Ross is seriously delusional.

" Lyrically Im Killin 50 Cent"
    "How they say it in New York i'm sonnin' him"

• Ross is seriously delusional.

" Lyrically Im Killin 50 Cent"
    "How they say it in New York i'm sonnin' him"

Delusional? I thought it was kinda funny!

"He needs to take Tony Yayo shopping!"

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Ross is seriously delusional.

It's sad that he's still trying to cling to his fictional "realness" as a bawss. Perhaps even sadder than the fact that he seems to think he's a good lyricist.

Still, this whole thing is comedy.

Can it get any more embarrassing for Ross?

"William Was Drivin His Moms Benz When I Met Him. He Always Had A Silver Spoon In His Mouth"

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

"William Was Drivin His Moms Benz When I Met Him. He Always Had A Silver Spoon In His Mouth"
    Externalize costs... bawss move

• Really 50? REALLY??

Damn. If something serious happens - regardless of whether or not 50 is responsible - these videos won't help for shit.

Really 50? REALLY??

Damn. If something serious happens - regardless of whether or not 50 is responsible - these videos won't help for shit.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Really 50? REALLY??

F*ck this rap shit (I listen to classical).

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Matter of fact we recently had Tim Dog coming out doing a diss track to one of our own local MCs, Pegz

Doth the one Batmon ride?

U owe me an Aaliyah Hoody from '25th!

• Man 50 ain't shit until he kidnaps Khaled's mom and makes her say "WE THE BAST!!!~1!!!" into the camera

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Is 50 trying to get killt? Seriously.

And am I missing something where the Ross/Khaled camp came at him first, or is Curtis just picking vulnerable targets?

• Is 50 trying to get killt? Seriously.

Given the subjects involved I doubt anyone is getting killed

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Is 50 trying to get killt? Seriously.

Yeah, messing with the mother of your child and stalking dude's moms is child's play.

• Is 50 trying to get killt? Seriously.

Yeah, messing with the mother of your child and stalking dude's moms is child's play.

It's fake, its entertainment, both of these guys have albums coming out next month and they are just manufacturing beef for exposure. 50 Cent has done this for three albums already, it's what he does.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

I'm disappointed with the lack of gratuitous rear views.