H O L EEEEEE SHIIIIIT

ETHERING of whole new level.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Game/Set/Match...

damn.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    50 needs to step his production game up. d-nice is kiiling it

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    50's is a master practitioner of this beef shit.
    Rowss is like a lamb to the slaughter.

• Saying - has anyone ever gone against 50 and come away with a win?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    who is that a picture of in the background? the black and white face.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    don coreleone

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.

Classy!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Am I the only one who thinks 50's behavior is much more embarrassing than that of Officer Ross?

• Am I the only one who thinks 50's behavior is much more embarrassing than that of Officer Ross?

that is what makes it entertaining.

• Am I the only one who thinks 50's behavior is much more embarrassing than that of Officer Ross?

Whoa...we agree. Scary.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Am I the only one who thinks 50's behavior is much more embarrassing than that of Officer Ross?
    No--I was thinking the same thing. It seems like he should have more important things to do with his time--bigger and more lucrative endeavors...

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    This watches like some WWF sidestory.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts

Plus hes forgetting that whole 'ppl in glasshouses...' thing. I mean, does 50 actually think we believe everything in his records, movie and video games? They are all based on facts? Cus thats all i got out of that shit, Rick says he owns this, but he rents it, Rick got a kid with a stripper, etc. Like what, all rappers tell the truth?

It reaks of desperation and an attempt to get some attention for his shit, since Rick seems to be taking 50s spot...

50< a gossiping bitch!

No--I was thinking the same thing. It seems like he should have more important things to do with his time--bigger and more lucrative endeavors...
    He's just having fun.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    He's just having fun.
    "the time has come to set aside childish things"

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    He is wearing the Wifey T Shirt from Tits brand, my homies clothing co. He has been wearing the brand in like everything lately. Crazy! I should tell my boy to sell the co. to him I bet 50 would buy it. Shit I should broker the deal and get a piece of change out of it. That video is hilarious by the way. WAY entertaining, such comedy.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Saying - has anyone ever gone against 50 and come away with a win?

While hardly on epic beef levels I guess you could say that this man came out of it alright:

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Oh my god Ross rents his cars ?? Thats it im selling all my Rick Ross records for the real shit...hang on can some body please tell me what the real shit is in 09 ?

• I figured someone from Australia would get worked up about this! The thread has potential, at last.

Remember, 50 said he was going to mess with Ross "just for fun"... it's comedy.

Better yet, it's WWF. You guys don't actually take this seriously do you?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

"This is where you find, like, really expensive whores."

That shit was gold right there.

• I figured someone from Australia would get worked up about this! The thread has potential, at last.

Remember, 50 said he was going to mess with Ross "just for fun"... it's comedy.

Actually, I believe lines get crossed when children get dragged into the equation (via their mothers, but still) and pics of dude's Mom's are displayed.

Not saying anyone's getting killed, but 50's desperate for attention these days so who knows how far he'll take it.

Dudes just need to give him the

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Not to get all TMZ, but I think he said 'exclusive', which is certainly different than expensive, and kind of a odd description for a whore if you think about it, expensive or not. Who knows, maybe whores are exclusive, but I doubt if they are in this economy.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

Not to get all TMZ, but I think he said 'exclusive', which is certainly different than expensive, and kind of a odd description for a whore if you think about it, expensive or not. Who knows, maybe whores are exclusive, but I doubt if they are in this economy.

I think you're right. Regardless of what he said, the way he said it was really funny. It was like Oprah saying "this is where you find, like, really great recipes."