It's So Cold

2»

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    GLOBAL WARMING EES REAL!

Somebody knowledge me on cold clothes essentials cause I know not what it dew.

• its too cold to have an opinion

• we're experiencing one of the coolest summers here- got a few mid 30 degree (95faren) days coming up but genereally been early 20's (70's) very unusual for this time of year in melbs.

• my nipples stay hard

• whose dont??ahahahahahaaaa...oooof.

• I think it's been below zero all week, it's been really f*cking cold if you add the wind chill, it reached -20 to -40 degrees below zero in areas, i still see motherfuckers outside not wearing hats and gloves too

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts
    My windshield wiper fluid is rate to - 40 degrees celsius.... today it was freezing on my windshield.
    Ottawa's sub-zero like nothin else right now. It gets people talking... the dude I'm workin' for right now said the cold reminded him of the time he was up north and had to shoot a Polar Bear. No joke.

Time to go shovel out my igloo and plug in the skidoo.

• I got off the plane this morning at JFK flying in from West Africa, let's just say I was a little underdressed. I thought I was going to freeze to death on several occasions through the day.

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    I got off the plane this morning at JFK flying in from West Africa, let's just say I was a little underdressed. I thought I was going to freeze to death on several occasions through the day.

I had that feeling a few times this week. We finally got dude to come over to the house and fix our heat but I swear to god this space heater I just bought was the best $20 I ever spent.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts

Damn, that was painful to listen to.

• Man it was so cold i walked from Brooklyn to the Bowery!haha

• That was the most grueling trip home I can think of from the last 5 years.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I have all my windows rolled up in my room. About 80 degrees...

You live in a car?

• Options
    I have all my windows rolled up in my room. About 80 degrees...

You live in a car?

Down by the river.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    It's so cold in upstate NY right now, the sky froze. I'm going to make a

• ignastyignasty 163 Posts
    Man, what yall know bout -10+ 3 days in a row with an additional -30+ wind chill factor.

literally

• ZekeZeke 221 Posts

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    damn I'm bout to hop on a flight to ny tomorrow for the week. shook one's pt. deaux

• is that water or ice? If it's ice, how was it warm enough for all that water and then cold enough to freeze it before it moved elsewhere?

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    BOTTLE OF GREY GOOSE WEATHER

• What are y'all have on on the stereo to keep the embers glowing and the pad nice and toasty?

Me: Sinatra.

• it's 38/100.4 degrees today....but the pools outta service for a few more hours!!booooooooooooooo!!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Sucked in northern hemisphere.

It's hot as F*ck down in this bitch!