Champion of the oppressed,

Comments

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    ^^knows what penis breath smells like^^

• Quote:h, 21b, 21^^knows what penis breath smells like^^ b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21from kissing your sister.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Quote:h, 21b, 21b, 21He's bored and trolling. As usual. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Damn..... I looked up the meaning of "trolling" and was introduced to the world of sockpuppets and DNFTT.....and this......b, 21b, 21 [i]Application of the term troll is highly subjective. Some readers may characterize a post as trolling, while others may regard the same post as a legitimate contribution to the discussion, even if controversial. The term is often used to discredit an opposing position, or its proponent, by argument fallacy ad hominem/i1

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Wow. This thread has taken off into odd directions.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    hey guys, you're getting off track here & ruining a perfectly good thread about race with personal attacks

Quote:h, 21b, 21hey guys, you're getting off track here & ruining a perfectly good thread about race with personal attacks b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I know! LIke that [i]never/i1 happens on Strut. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="" /1

Penis breath is not a legitimate contribution to any discussion.b, 21b, 21Other than maybe one about mouthwash.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    ah, "penis breath."b, 21b, 21They were trying to keep me out of E.T. for that phrase. I didn't even get it (understand phrase, not contract the condition--comeon guise ha ha) for a couple years. "Penis breath." b, 21b, 21I remember going "oh MAN! PENIS_BREATH! That means he had a penis in his MOUTH!" b, 21b, 21like the dude I know who thought it was "Bo-Tai" pasta, until he realized they were little bow ties when he was 23 years old...that's how I felt.b, 21b, 21"penis breath"b, 21b, 21this place is great

• Quote:h, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21Damn..... I looked up the meaning of "trolling" and was introduced to the world of sockpuppets and DNFTT.....and this......b, 21b, 21 [i]Application of the term troll is highly subjective. Some readers may characterize a post as trolling, while others may regard the same post as a legitimate contribution to the discussion, even if controversial. The term is often used to discredit an opposing position, or its proponent, by argument fallacy ad hominem/i1 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21img src="http://mytabletennis.net/forum/uploads/New/avatars/20070519_041514_butters-37190.jpg"1

Quote:h, 21b, 21
    Quote:h, 21b, 21hey guys, you're getting off track here & ruining a perfectly good thread about race with personal attacks b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I know! LIke that [i]never/i1 happens on Strut. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="" /1 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21this is a 'teaching moment' we should all embraceb, 21b, 21let us now continue comparing & measuring the historical oppression of our ancestors to determine who among us is entitled to truly claim asshurtedness

Quote:h, 21b, 21ah, "penis breath."b, 21b, 21They were trying to keep me out of E.T. for that phrase. I didn't even get it (understand phrase, not contract the condition--comeon guise ha ha) for a couple years. "Penis breath." b, 21b, 21I remember going "oh MAN! PENIS_BREATH! That means he had a penis in his MOUTH!" b, 21b, 21like the dude I know who thought it was "Bo-Tai" pasta, until he realized they were little bow ties when he was 23 years old...that's how I felt.b, 21b, 21"penis breath"b, 21b, 21this place is great b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21When I was 10 years old I somehow learned the phrase "jerk-off" without having a clue what it meant.....used it daily while staying with my Grandmother one summer. Probably called her a "jerk-off" more than once.....then my Dad heard me use it and washed my mouth out with soap.....my excuse is I was 10 years old.

• Quote:h, 21b, 21
    Quote:h, 21b, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I know! LIke that [i]never/i1 happens on Strut. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="" /1 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21this is a 'teaching moment' we should all embraceb, 21b, 21let us now continue comparing & measuring the historical oppression of our ancestors to determine who among us is entitled to truly claim asshurtedness b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21You miss the point entirely. This is America. We can all claim asshurtedness.

Quote:h, 21b, 21This is America. We can all claim asshurtedness. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21some of us are more asshurt than othersb, 21b, 21it's called occupying the moral high ground

• Quote:h, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21some of us are more asshurt than othersb, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21that's for sure.

• As long as nobody's ass actually hurts how about we let kids have fun enjoying the fantasy of history so they can grow old and learn that it was all a lie and then become bitter and hate the world as much as we all do. Can't a kid get a break!

^^^Big fan of pimps and ho parties too!

Every Sunday, I trip out at the fact there's a NFL team called that... (I'm like Wilbon, I call it "the Washington team," I won't say that shit out loud.)b, 21b, 21I can't believe it.b, 21b, 21I mean, we've got a black (lowercase) President-elect fer chrissakes!

• Negative!

• can anyone seriously tell me why anytime any mention of Irish discrimination gets mentioned on this board it is poo-pooed and laughed off? I mean serious discrimination towards the irish did take place in this country and it was very real. Just because it wasnt to the levels of other forms of discrimination, doesnt mean that people didnt suffer. Not trying to make the case that it is equal to other racism and discrimination in our history and the present, just sayin'

I'd think it has something to do with the current state of things...or even, the state of things since whenever...b, 21b, 21cosigning on Slavery is a tough case.

• well, I have to admit that I have to take the opinion of someone who totally ignores it on other forms of discrimination with a HUGE grain of salt. Its funny how some people on here think of themselves as some sort of authority on racism and discrimination, especially the white dudes...dudes who have never faced one iota of discrimination/racism yet seem to act like an authority or what constitutes "real" racsim and discrimination and what racism/discrimination is ok to ignore.b, 21b, 21I am fortunate, I have never really faced any discrimination, so I do not know how it feels but at the same time I do not feel like I can totally ignore it in any form(in the past or present) because the status quo or popular opinion dictates that I should only acknowledge some forms of it.

the biggest grain of salt I've ever seen is rock salt and that's like what yay big AKA you could easily gobble that shit b, 21b, 21but they got other salts i guess like a salt is technically just a acid and a base come 2gether as 1 b, 21b, 21there are people dyingb, 21we all must lend a handb, 21b, 21and nicole ritchie got hadopted by a black man on the ceiling and got way rich so that messes it all upb, 21b, 21these are all good pointsb, 21b, 21but the real question I have is:b, 21ARE YOU EVERLAST?b, 21b, 21EVERLAST b, 21IS IN EFFECTb, 21AND I COLLECT BIG CHECKSb, 21ONES FIVES TENS TWENNYSb, 21A HUNDRED GEES AND IM PULLIN HONIESb, 21b, 21adn then he got cancer or whatever

Quote:h, 21b, 21can anyone seriously tell me why anytime any mention of Irish discrimination gets mentioned on this board it is poo-pooed and laughed off? I mean serious discrimination towards the irish did take place in this country and it was very real. Just because it wasnt to the levels of other forms of discrimination, doesnt mean that people didnt suffer. Not trying to make the case that it is equal to other racism and discrimination in our history and the present, just sayin' b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I don't think anyone is laughing off Irish discrimination. Shit was serious. b, 21b, 21I think the laughing off is the idea that the Irish had an equivalent experience as African Americans, Native Americans or Asian Americans in the 19th century.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Why is that every time the suffering of one group is mentioned, like the genocide of Native Americans, all the privileged white folks start crying about how hard life is for them?b, 21b, 21Why can't they wait till Saint Patrick's Day to whine about their awful life?

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Quote:h, 21b, 21My Neanderthal ancestors were enslaved by Cro-Magnons........I weep everytime I see one of those Geico commercials. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Homo sapiens are not ancestors to Neanderthals.

• I never met an Irish person who whined about their awful life. We are a lyrical and care-free people.

• I didn't read the link, cause it's broke, but i remember elementary school thanksgiving. We were assigned to be either Indians or pilgrims, and I was chosen to be a pilgrim. So we had to make costumes out of paper bags and such, but I was a little confused. Why wasn't I chosen to be an Indian when in real life I was full blooded Indian. Then again the whole thing was corny, so I went along with it keeping my mouth shut. Kinda funny how I can remember this from back in 1st grade. Probably something someone of a different race wouldn't think twice about.

Quote:h, 21b, 21My Neanderthal ancestors were enslaved by Cro-Magnons........I weep everytime I see one of those Geico commercials. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Homo sapiens are not ancestors to Neanderthals. b, 21b, 21h, 21font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Speaking of which, Slate had an interesting piece about the ethics of bring back Neanderthals through genetic reconstruction, basically asking: is that against human rights if we're not actually talking about humans?

object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1

Quote:h, 21b, 21I never met an Irish person who whined about their awful life. We are a lyrical and care-free people. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21The purpose of this whole thread is you whining.b, 21b, 21
    Quote:h, 21b, 21The same English who settled AmeriKKKa starved my Celtic ancestors. So if you wear a green derby on St. Patrick's day, you might as well just put a baby in the oven. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1