Options

Been on a two week crystal meth binge.

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    delete thread please

And i nominate the May 8th of every year to be Crystal day.

"Crysto De Mayo"

we have a winner.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Axel Foley needs to get down to Flo-rida and get you back to wherever you from on the fastest Greyhound available (on some ass-backwards Midnight Cowboy steez).

if this guy got off drugs he'd just be a sober moron instead

"hey everybody look at me"

up the ass

he's been on some look at me shit since the jump. I recall him starting several threads with pictures of himself and soliciting comments.

• Options
    Who the fuck are you to say what is a contribution or detraction?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Who the fuck are you to say what is a contribution or detraction?

Relax dude.

• Options
    if this guy got off drugs he'd just be a sober moron instead

"hey everybody look at me"

up the ass

he's been on some look at me shit since the jump. I recall him starting several threads with pictures of himself and soliciting comments.

Yeah it was a Frickin' "Soulstrut Kiddie Picture" thread buddie.

Are you gonna blast everyone else who posted kid pictures?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    dude go for a walk or something

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Relax dude.

"I can't go to rehab yet, people are still talking about me on the internet"

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Some of you are some bandwagon motherfuckers just trying to pile on people or get your two cents in. 2/3rds of you never even had anything remotely close to a drug problem but still need to chime in with stupid comments. Not a good look at all. Like saying shit like "How could you be typing or making sense on a meth binge" all trying to debunk if this is really real with some half ass observations on his posting grammar due to some "true life" mtv special you saw a while ago.

I've done meth, been around people on meth and had close friends completely lose their minds and lives to meth, so I think it's safe to say some of us know what we're talking about. Do you?

• axefoleyaxefoley 331 Posts
    Axel Foley needs to get down to Flo-rida and get you back to wherever you from on the fastest Greyhound available (on some ass-backwards Midnight Cowboy steez).
    drugs are available in boston too...i'm afraid i can't do much besides being a friend.it's on him.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Some of you are some bandwagon motherfuckers just trying to pile on people or get your two cents in. 2/3rds of you never even had anything remotely close to a drug problem but still need to chime in with stupid comments. Not a good look at all. Like saying shit like "How could you be typing or making sense on a meth binge" all trying to debunk if this is really real with some half ass observations on his posting grammar due to some "true life" mtv special you saw a while ago.

I've done meth, been around people on meth and had close friends completely lose their minds and lives to meth, so I think it's safe to say some of us know what we're talking about. Do you?
    saying. mufuckaz acting like meth ain't all over the nation or some shit.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Friends... that's what this dude is lacking right now.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    day that wasnt directed at you but did you know how bad dudes binge was, how long on the product, how strung out he is? A "binge" might be an exaggeration of the severity of it. Dude said he just started after he got out of the hospital - which from what I remember was a little over a couple of weeks. I dont think he is in full on tweaker mode yet. Probably a nice habit but not sitting in the bathtub scrubbing off the bugs that arent there. Most of my boys who were doing meth were very functional and still went to work and shit. Regardless dude feels he has a problem.

But whatever. Read into it some more you columbos of soulstrut.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Regardless dude feels he has a problem.
    which is not going to get solved by posting on soulstrut

right......lets get back to those awesome "Smell my Dick" posts or "gaythugdating".

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    right......lets get back to those awesome "Smell my Dick" posts or "gaythugdating".
    or "SHOULD I BRING MY MPC ON THE TRAIN"

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    day that wasnt directed at you but did you know how bad dudes binge was, how long on the product, how strung out he is? A "binge" might be an exaggeration of the severity of it. Dude said he just started after he got out of the hospital - which from what I remember was a little over a couple of weeks. I dont think he is in full on tweaker mode yet. Probably a nice habit but not sitting in the bathtub scrubbing off the bugs that arent there. Most of my boys who were doing meth were very functional and still went to work and shit. Regardless dude feels he has a problem.

I can understand asking for help but this just isn't the place. THIS IS A RECORD COLLECTING MESSAGE BOARD. Dude has the whole internet at his hyperactive fingertips to find help where he lives or another message board that deals SPECIFICALLY with drug abuse and getting sober.
    What do you expect when you broadcast this kind of thing to the world? Some will help, some will doubt, some will clown and some won't give a shit. People are gonna do what they do.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    "Friends don't let friends post about their meth addiction on the Internets, real or imagined."

haha ZING

• Options

I can understand asking for help but this just isn't the place. THIS IS A RECORD COLLECTING MESSAGE BOARD. Dude has the whole internet at his hyperactive fingertips to find help where he lives or another message board that deals SPECIFICALLY with drug abuse and getting sober.
    What do you expect when you broadcast this kind of thing to the world? Some will help, some will doubt, some will clown and some won't give a shit. People are gonna do what they do.

Why didnt you ask for Einstein's ban when he posted the favorite popeyes sides thread? He could of went to a fast food board.

Because he's Young Einstein and you're Eggplant Xanadu.

haha okay. I will never post anything but superficial nonsense to appease the nerd community.

fast food board.

yo I could fusk with one of those! are there any?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Dude. step away from the computer.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

Seriously... Rootless, you don't need any more fast food.

Seriously... Rootless, you don't need any more fast food.

dude I can't stop. bout to call wingstop.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    haha okay. I will never post anything but superficial nonsense to appease the nerd community.
    you haven't started already?

YAAAAWNNNNNNN