Philly Wassup?!!! Police beatdown-R

Comments

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    This is still very civilized compared to what happens down here.
    Police here beat then shoot you then load you up in the car trunk and drive around with you until you're dead,then fabricate a shoot out scenario.And if the case ever reaches court it will be dragged out for a couple of years because of the back log in the court system, while the police involved wont be able to be found so eventually the case will be thrown out.

Sean Bell dude.

Sean bell family will win the civil suit
    as well as this type of shit happens everyday here.
    There was a case here where 13 people died in a overcrowded holding cell
    from suffocation the families got 15 thousand ja dollars(211 us dollars)
    for each of them.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    Being a resident of Philadelphia, this scares me.
    Being a white[/b] resident of Philadelphia, not so much.

this was dead-cop motivated police brutality, not a black/white thing. not sure who the 15 cops were, but considering how many black cops there are in philly, you'd have to think that there were at least a few.

Right, but these were three black kids in North Philly. I live in Center City, and I could guarantee that if some white kids got beat down by 15 cops a few blocks away from city hall, the media response would be even crazier than it is now. I'm just saying it's disturbing that this is happening in the city I live, but i don't think it necessarily threatens me. Not to take away from how horrible this type of thing is in the first place.

Also:
    http://www.philly.com/dailynews/local/20...look_good_.html

cmon dude. the three dudes who got beat down just got caught shooting at a dude. they got in a get-away-car and the police followed them and...u know the rest. and your point is that - were these 3 white guys who just got caught shooting at another white guy - they wouldn't have been roughed up??? and you base this on....

there are A LOT of black cops in philly, and as i said, chances are that at least some of the 15 are black. you are injecting race as an issue here. is it warranted? maybe, possible, who knows? but based on the facts we have, it definitely doesn't make it a given, as you seem to believe.

and no - if u live in center city - not much threatens you. ive been here for almost 6 years and no bruises on me.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Being a resident of Philadelphia, this scares me.
    Being a white[/b] resident of Philadelphia, not so much.

this was dead-cop motivated police brutality, not a black/white thing. not sure who the 15 cops were, but considering how many black cops there are in philly, you'd have to think that there were at least a few.

Right, but these were three black kids in North Philly. I live in Center City, and I could guarantee that if some white kids got beat down by 15 cops a few blocks away from city hall, the media response would be even crazier than it is now. I'm just saying it's disturbing that this is happening in the city I live, but i don't think it necessarily threatens me. Not to take away from how horrible this type of thing is in the first place.

Also:
    http://www.philly.com/dailynews/local/20...look_good_.html

cmon dude. the three dudes who got beat down just got caught shooting at a dude. they got in a get-away-car and the police followed them and...u know the rest. and your point is that - were these 3 white guys who just got caught shooting at another white guy - they wouldn't have been roughed up??? and you base this on....

there are A LOT of black cops in philly, and as i said, chances are that at least some of the 15 are black. you are injecting race as an issue here. is it warranted? maybe, possible, who knows? but based on the facts we have, it definitely doesn't make it a given, as you seem to believe.

and no - if u live in center city - not much threatens you. ive been here for almost 6 years and no bruises on me.

Dude, it's clearly an issue of race. What fuckin planet have you been living on again?

And yeah, plaese to show us a video of a white kid getting beat like that...

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    so if all 15 cops are black is it still an issue of race? i don't get where the "clearly" comes from. 3 guys get caught shooting at someone on a drug corner and the cops chase 'em down and beat them. this sounds like an episode of the wire, not mississipi burning.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    so if all 15 cops are black is it still an issue of race?

yes

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    so if all 15 cops are black is it still an issue of race?

yes

zactly, it's a race to see which one of the 15 can dent that skull first

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts

Probably not beaten into the ground after they are already visibly restrained just for the fuck of it outnumbered 5 to 1, no. But that's all based on assumption, and you know what mama said about assuming things.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

How Often you this type of the Happen to White men?? Get Familliar with the term self hate.

The quick reply function isn't working out for you.

apparantly none of ya'll have ever been graf writers in Chicago. I know MAD white kids that have taken beatings by cops and been dropped off in the middle of nowhere.

apparantly none of ya'll have ever been graf writers in Chicago. I know MAD white kids that have taken beatings by cops and been dropped off in the middle of nowhere.

stop

stop

man, in the early 90's...it was take your agressions out on a writer era. I saw some fucked up shit.

stop

man, in the early 90's...it was take your agressions out on a writer era. I saw some fucked up shit.

Of course Caucasoid writers were gettin yoked up,but do u actually think police brutality against Caucasoids in Amerikkka is even close to what happens to Black Folk?

stop

Of course Caucasoid writers were gettin yoked up,but do u actually think police brutality against Caucasoids in Amerikkka is even close to what happens to Black Folk?

oh HELL no. but fools are on here sayin it wouldn't happen to a white kid, and I've seen it happen to a white kid, but yeah shit pales in comparison. kinda pointless of me to bring it up but whatever.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts

stop

--- flashlight, head to curb, crazy arm twist while cuffed, thrown out in a lot, thrown out on the other side of rock creek park [all graff related]

i can relate, but this is a totally different matter at hand

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    pales in comparison.

pales in comparison.

what are you a mynah bird?

pales in comparison.

lol

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    pales in comparison.

you made a funny pun. get it? white people? pale? you're like an undercover literary genius.

next time I guess I'll have to spell it out for you with a cute graemlin or something.

hilarious

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

cmon dude. the three dudes who got beat down just got caught shooting at a dude.

allegedly[/b]

Weren't you the dude who was saying we should wait for all the facts and specifics and blah blah ?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Black folk getting fucked up by the Police, regardless of the race of the Police, is still an example of institutional racism. I don't see how anyone doesn't get this.

b/w

If 15 Black cops kicked the shit out of 3 white suspects, I dare anyone to suggest this story would have played out the same way.

b/w

GTFOOHWTB

• rascmonrascmon 441 Posts
    anyone notice that the cop wouldnt touch the dog

yeah, apparently the NAACP has nada on PETA.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    yeah, apparently the NAACP has nada on PETA.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    dudes, it was K-9 cop and dude was on a leash, the officer was running around and the dog was all excited.

I'm surprised they didn't let the dog get some nut-biting in.

LOL

LOL

I wasn't joking. I mean, you have a cop farming himself out, suspect to suspect, to boot dudes. Throwing the dog into the mix would have also "sent a message" if that's the point.

LOL

I wasn't joking. I mean, you have a cop farming himself out, suspect to suspect, to boot dudes. Throwing the dog into the mix would have also "sent a message" if that's the point.

No doubt.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

LOL

What, no broomsticks?