If Obama were a white man

Comments

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I don't understand. What did Obama's Preacher say that isn't true? White people run things. I've never visited American much, but it's clear to me that White people are better off there than Black people. I've never understood why Black people have put up with that for so long.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Obama's negatives continue to rise as White Democrats[/b] start to realize he is a Black Nationalist[/b].

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    lol - even you don't believe that.

"radical anti-Americanism" vs "the foibles of family"

This double standard bugs me to death.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I don't understand. What did Obama's Preacher say that isn't true? White people run things. I've never visited American much, but it's clear to me that White people are better off there than Black people. I've never understood why Black people have put up with that for so long.

"Reverend Wright???s comments were not only wrong but divisive"

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I've never understood why Black people have put up with that for so long.

• I've never understood why Black people have put up with that for so long.

500 Year Pager

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Obama's negatives continue to rise as White Democrats[/b] start to realize he is a Black Nationalist[/b].

See, that's where I have to stop playing and set this back on track.

If anything, he is an opportunist as anyone else (going back to your original statement)in politics, and obviously has aligned himself with a church that has undeniable credibility with his constituency in Chicago. And I don't think it was a mistake, I just think that he may have severly underestimated the ignorance and utter simplicity that White people need in their lives to maintain their illusion of control and moral superiority.

500 Year Pager

LOLOLOL

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I don't know if I'm wrong for saying this, but I think that Preacher was telling the truth.

I don't know if I'm wrong for saying this, but I think that Preacher was telling the truth.

But lets get past the Preacher.

If anything, he is an opportunist as anyone else (going back to your original statement)in politics, and obviously has aligned himself with a church that has undeniable credibility with his constituency in Chicago. And I don't think it was a mistake, I just think that he may have severly underestimated the ignorance and utter simplicity that White people need in their lives to maintain their illusion of control and moral superiority.

actually i agree with you to a point. I do think he joined the Church to get his black bona fides. But I hardly think you can blame the great white unwashed masses for being ignorant because they made the same connection as the intended black audience made.

actually i agree with you to a point. I do think he joined the Church to get his black bona fides. But I hardly think you can blame the great white unwashed masses for being ignorant because they made the same connection as the intended black audience made.

same connection?

The biggest problem with Wright wasn't the truth of it - it was the implications and racial code to white voters. Make no mistake, this is "lock your doors" stuff to a lot of Americans. It turns my stomach every time but I was raised among the children of Black Panthers and was taught Malcolm X in high school. Berkeley is not America... lol.

also do you agree with Wright on Israeli "terrorism" against Palestinians?

Pundits talking about "outdated racial anger" while accusing Obama of being a "Marxist". Laugh to keep from screaming.

Local talk radio host stated this morning that Hillary's campaign has video of Obama at one of Wright's 'divisive" sermons applauding?

That might be the (I think) June 22 thing where there was a rumor that he had been present, but wasn't actually. Came from Bill O.

That might be the (I think) June 22 thing where there was a rumor that he had been present, but wasn't actually. Came from Bill O.

O'Reilly started the rumor or debunked it??

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I guess terrorism is in the eye of the beholder. If Gentiles want to label Israel a terrorist state, its their perogative. I don't care what they think of it as long as it's strong, it survives, and it kills its enemies.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

"White folks are the majority, Nothing I say about them will make any difference. It's meaningless. Blacks are 11%, with most of the men in jail, OK? Worst case scenario, if blacks said "fuck all the white guys, let's go get 'em", we'd get stomped. There'd be a black holocaust. Again" - Chris Rock, 1999

same connection?

connection to the Church.

same connection?

Yes, plaese to explain to this ignorant White man.

He didn't start it but spoke about it on a couple of shows, and although it was debunked he has not said anything to change his viewers' perceptions.

Talk radio is worse than 1000 Jeremiah Wrights.

But I hardly think you can blame the great white unwashed masses for being ignorant because they made the same connection as the intended black audience made.

same connection?
    "The most segregated hour in America occurs on Sunday morning..."

But I hardly think you can blame the great white unwashed masses for being ignorant because they made the same connection as the intended black audience made.

same connection?

Seriously. Churches that have mixed congregations of any sort are the exeption to the rule by a VAST margin. Some things change very little.

in obama's church anyway

in obama's church anyway

I think we should force Church intergration.

I'd pay to watch an hour of Christians and Satan Worshippers in the same room.

Trinity is actually pretty mixed.

What happened to the reasoned, well-informed Sabadabada? Was it all a dream??

in obama's church anyway

Outdated Racial Anger

He didn't start it but spoke about it on a couple of shows, and although it was debunked he has not said anything to change his viewers' perceptions.

Talk radio is worse than 1000 Jeremiah Wrights.

Do you think there are 1,000 Jeremiah Wrights??

Do you think all black churches preach his message?