Spitzer Is Linked to Prostitution Ring

Comments

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    that's what passes for 'erudition' these days???

I'm shocked and dismayed

---

• hermes1hermes1 109 Posts
    She was only a 3 diamond, wonder what the 7 diamond got you.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    I see a call from Playboy in her future

haha

---

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Doesn't matter. You can't afford it.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    FREE SPITZER!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    FUPA!

• plkbrynplkbryn 159 Posts
    GREAT, OK, WONDERFUL.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

HAHAHA did you check out her "fans"?

somebody made a fake account under the name ElliotSpitzer and added her....hahahahaha

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    throws it all away for a stupid Jersey girl identical to a million other Jersey girls.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    throws it all away for a stupid Jersey girl identical to a million other Jersey girls.

You can just imagine Maureen Dowd's grin in writing this:

"If you???re a frugal governor who doesn???t even like paying his political consultant bills, as opposed to an Arab sheik or a Vegas high roller, do you really need to shell out $4,300, plus minibar expenses, to a shell company for two hours with a shady lady? Aren???t there cheaper hooker hook-ups on Craigslist? It makes you wonder how sharp Eliot Spitzer???s pencil was on the state???s fiscal discipline."

And even Tracy Quan gets to weigh in. What a field day this has been.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/12/opinion/12quan.html

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    check out all the captain save-a-hoes commenting on her myspace blog

I just wanted to tell you first that I cannot understand something like this happening to anyone. I have been through similar stuff that you have been through. I have hurt too. I have felt sad too. I had a family and watched her and my son leave me just for trying to get my life straight in school. It hurts, but I am making it. My whole point is just to keep your head up. I am not sure if you will ever read this from all the messages you have been getting, but just understand you have made it a long way. Maybe the way you got there wasnt exactly kosher, but it got you through, it got you there. You are a beautiful young lady with so much potential.

If you are ever in florida, let me know, Ill get some tickets sold for ya. Keep your career up, let this pass, dont crack, and please dont stop the music. You will be fine. If you need to talk, I am here, even though i am a stranger I will listen.

Fred in Florida.

Posted by Fred on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 at 8:57 PM
    [Reply to this]
    As Casey above has said, with the NY Times linking your myspace page to their website, I'd encourage you to take this page down unless you are prepared to deal with the bull rush of ignorant, mean-spirited people who are bound to come to your page to say hurtful things. Each of their insults will only stem from their own insecurities. Nobody is perfect, and judging by your blog entry and your self-analysis on your page, you have been through a lot and yet you are remarkably self-aware and have a strong serenity about you.

Just a few words from someone who knows that no one is perfect... we are all human. Don't let the haters hate.

-Jeff

Posted by Jeff on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 at 4:06 PM
    [Reply to this]
    i think you deserved more than three whore diamonds. hope this helps.

Posted by Lucas on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 at 7:19 PM
    [Reply to this]

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

i think you deserved more than three whore diamonds. hope this helps.

Posted by Lucas on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 at 7:19 PM

This pickup line is fool proof.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    I intern at the NYAGs office Thursdays and Fridays, so this is my first day in since this began. I can't wait to see what's going on.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    You gotta love this dude.....He's going to resign for "his children"...but he plans on getting back into politics down the road for "our children".

You can justify just about anything as long as you wrap yourself in God, the Flag or "the children".

It's like these things create some sort of force field around you.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Aren???t there cheaper hooker hook-ups on Craigslist? It makes you wonder how sharp Eliot Spitzer???s pencil was on the state???s fiscal discipline."

That's what I was saying! Craig's list, baby. way cheaper, and no paper trail.

Her pictures are all over the news this morning and I'm like, "that's her?" She's cute, but she's not $3000 and hour cute.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    She's cute, but she's more like buy her 3 Cosmos at the bar cute.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    It's just mind-boggling to me that a powerful man like him would need to pay all that cash for sex when I know dudes who can't hold down a job busing tables that have more women than they can handle. Seems to me someone would have been willing to do the Gov of one of the most powerful states in the country for a steady job or medical benefits or something like that.

To quote the esteemed Artie Lange, you don't pay hookers for sex, you pay them to leave afterward...

thank you!

seriously, I don't see how some of you can think otherwise. I don't think anyone gets off on "paying for it". Having worked in the adult industry I've known my fair share of girls that are call girls on the side. I've heard many stories but it always boils down to...

These dudes want a hot girl that will fuck them exactly the way THEY like and not complain about ANYTHING, pretend (convincingly) that they're enjoying it more than they ever have in their life, and leave afterwards with no strings.

It's just mind-boggling to me that a powerful man like him would need to pay all that cash for sex when I know dudes who can't hold down a job busing tables that have more women than they can handle. Seems to me someone would have been willing to do the Gov of one of the most powerful states in the country for a steady job or medical benefits or something like that.

To quote the esteemed Artie Lange, you don't pay hookers for sex, you pay them to leave afterward...

thank you!

seriously, I don't see how some of you can think otherwise. I don't think anyone gets off on "paying for it". Having worked in the adult industry I've known my fair share of girls that are call girls on the side. I've heard many stories but it always boils down to...

These dudes want a hot girl that will fuck them exactly the way THEY like and not complain about ANYTHING, pretend (convincingly) that they're enjoying it more than they ever have in their life, and leave afterwards with no strings.

You forgot the erudition.

• fauxteurfauxteur 342 Posts
    i don't think she's that cute, more of a butterface ... def only 3 whore diamond material

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    You gotta love this dude.....He's going to resign for "his children"...but he plans on getting back into politics down the road for "our children".

You can justify just about anything as long as you wrap yourself in God, the Flag or "the children".

It's like these things create some sort of force field around you.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    HA!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

"His visage described discountenance." Eliot Spitzer wrote those words about a character in a short story for his high school literary magazine.

Word to Dark Lord Jonathan "FatalCross90"

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Word to Dark Lord Jonathan "FatalCross90"

Take a picture of yourself in the mirror, crying (inside)

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    i think you deserved more than three whore diamonds.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    And even Tracy Quan gets to weigh in. What a field day this has been.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/12/opinion/12quan.html

"Most customers who get in trouble aren???t high-profile politicians like Eliot Spitzer. Their ???crime??? is that they???re poor or getting started in life."

huh?

what a useless op-ed.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    http://www.myspace.com/ninavenetta

Profile Views: 6,511,051[/b] in ONE DAY.

Think about that.

All over dude paying for some P. Shit is ridiculous.

• BR>
    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b244/slickshoes3234/2.jpg" alt="" />BR>
    BR>
    BR>
    BR>
    BR>