Maybe playing for Becky's is better...

Comments

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    I love how the mascot for Hillary Clinton is a homophobe

Bad looks abound!

please, i've got gay friends who would laugh at how gay this thread is. its a bad look that i dont want to watch gay dudes hook up and grind on each other? i'm not saying that they should be banned from grinding in the streets or at the club or even that they not do it in front of me - all i'm saying is - i'm not volunteering to be a spectator at the Gay Grind....let alone the f*cking dj!

but according to great blue hills - gay guys have a no touching rule when they dance - so i guess i'm wrong. bring it on....

• This thread = major cringe

I play an incredibly gay private party that happens every 6 months or so, there is never any grinding, 100% above board

Lots of queening about but it's all very innocent, also there is (yes) dancing and (shock) really hot girls

Most of my single guy friends are too homophobic to attend... and the girls always ask me why I don't bring any single guys with me.

LAME

All the grinding goes on at the lesbian parties.

• I love how the mascot for Hillary Clinton is a homophobe

Bad looks abound!

please, i've got gay friends who would laugh at how gay this thread is. its a bad look that i dont want to watch gay dudes hook up and grind on each other? i'm not saying that they should be banned from grinding in the streets or at the club or even that they not do it in front of me - all i'm saying is - i'm not volunteering to be a spectator at the Gay Grind....let alone the f*cking dj!

but according to great blue hills - gay guys have a no touching rule when they dance - so i guess i'm wrong. bring it on....

^^^

READS LIKE

"BUT SOME OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE BLACK"

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Bad looks abound!

^^^

READS LIKE

How predictable and lame of you to again try to equate homophibia with racism.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    This thread = major cringe

I play an incredibly gay private party that happens every 6 months or so, there is never any grinding, 100% above board

Lots of queening about but it's all very innocent, also there is (yes) dancing and (shock) really hot girls

Most of my single guy friends are too homophobic to attend... and the girls always ask me why I don't bring any single guys with me.

LAME

All the grinding goes on at the lesbian parties.

I thought they kinda scissored. Scissor me timbers!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Lots of queening about and (yes) dancing and (shock) really hot girls

LAME

Holla at me

I would go to this.

Talmbout - "yeah Johnny's gonna let me spin at around 12:30..."

YOU ALREADY KNOW

Soon as BATMON buy that wine, I just creep up from behind
    And ask "Did you know I get on at half past twelve"?
    Things to make you smile, what numbers to dial...

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    remember those commercials during saturday cartoons.

Little boy fishing in boat with grandpa: "Jimmy says I'm pr..pre...pre-ju-dice."
    Grandpa: "Who is Jimmy?"
    Little boy: "Jimmy is a Jewish Boy at school ...."

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

READS LIKE

"BUT SOME OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE "
    stick-up kids?

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

maybe i'm an idiot, but i really dont see how it ISNT a fair comparison?

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,089 Posts

Bad looks abound!

Straight guys who always have to crack dirty jokes, talk about penis size and the types of women they like to screw and other obnoxious attempts to publicly reassert their heterosexuality are just as annoying, if not more annoying, than the flamboyant gay types. I don't get out much, but I still have met a lot more of the former than the latter.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Way to extrapolate. I hope your courtroom arguments are based on better logic than this. Did you miss the part where I implied the people are individuals and can't be summed up with statements such as:

Women love it when you...

or

Gay guys dance like...

?

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

Bad looks abound!

^^^

READS LIKE

the fact that you guys think laughing at gay guys grinding at a club is taboo is so corny. keep the fight alive on the ss forums. you guys are really making a difference! stop by 13th st on your way through philly one night and let the guy in the pink spandex and a tiara know that you got his back! nobody is gonna ever laugh at him grinding on a stop sign outside of club meatrammer again.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    I reserve the right to laugh at people with funny clothes and haughty accents...

What do you think most people from around the world think when they check out most of the people you ride for with ur musical taste?

Stop with your bullshit. If you wanna be a bigot, just be one. Stop with the "I should be allow to be intolerant of their lifestyle (aka funny clothes and haughty accents) if it doesn't fit my opinions."

What was the point of associating the pic with Deej & Phonics?

Bad looks abound!

^^^

READS LIKE

the fact that you guys think laughing at gay guys grinding at a club is taboo is so corny. keep the fight alive on the ss forums. you guys are really making a difference! stop by 13th st on your way through philly one night and let the guy in the pink spandex and a tiara know that you got his back! nobody is gonna ever laugh at him grinding on a stop sign outside of club meatrammer again.

EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!!
    KVH cruises Club Meatrammer

Just helping Hillary shore up the gay vote.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Homophobia is at base an irrational fear of gay people. A great example is, "I don't want to play a gay party, those dudes are gonna be all grinding on each other and glory holing in the bathroom! GROSS!"

Get in where you fit in dudes.

Bad looks abound!

^^^

READS LIKE

somebody pinpoint where ANYBODY was defending wacky clothes?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Actually I could probably be called an authority on what goes on in gay clubs, being that I used to be the main DJ in one of Philly's biggest gay clubs for years.

What goes on is a lot of people having fun and dancing and shit like that. Sure, there's some debaucherous*[/b] behavior going on but not any more / less that so-called "straight" clubs.

Plus yeah there have always been MAD HOT girls that frequent gay clubs. Great for me, word up.

Any questions? Holler at me, I GOT YOU.

*[/b] - I always thought "debaucherous" was a word but according to MW it's not. That's crazy talk.

I reserve the right to laugh at people with funny clothes and haughty accents...

What do you think most people from around the world think when they check out most of the people you ride for with ur musical taste?

Stop with your bullshit. If you wanna be a bigot, just be one. Stop with the "I should be allow to be intolerant of their lifestyle (aka funny clothes and haughty accents) if it doesn't fit my opinions."

What was the point of associating the pic with Deej & Phonics?

It's to make fun of people whose slogan seems to be:

SOME OF MY BEST FRIENDS LIKE RAP.

Probably 75% or more of the core rap audience is resolutely homophobic...but y'all want to pretend that that's not the case.

I don't want to see any of you cape-wearers cosigning any more UGK music, or any music from anyone who has ever made statements much more homophobic than mine.

Yeah, Harv is the absolute enemy...but that Ro and Trae song is the best to come out all year.

Mac Dre? Legend or low-life?

Just keep laughing at that Baby kissing Wayne photo.

Seriously, what a bunch of selective crusaders some of y'all are...

still wondering...

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    13th Street huh? Cosmo, I believe KeithVanHorn has something to say about you grinding on a stop sign.

I'm sure you just had a bit too much to drink. Some of these suburban cats don't know how to interpret shit, you know??

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    PS: If people even knew about HALF the dudes that they love and respect that we're closeted they wouldn't know what to do with themselves - REAL RAP.

PS: If people even knew about HALF the dudes that they love and respect that we're closeted they wouldn't know what to do with themselves - REAL RAP.

exactly......

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    PS: If people even knew about HALF the dudes that they love and respect that we're[/b] closeted they wouldn't know what to do with themselves - REAL RAP.

Typo?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    PS: If people even knew about HALF the dudes that they love and respect that we're[/b] closeted they wouldn't know what to do with themselves - REAL RAP.

Typo?

HAHA - Booyah! Yes, definitely typo.

"No Freudian!"[/b]

still wondering...

Race transcends both gender and sexual orientation.

And the jury's still out on whether sexual orientation is something you're born with (in many cases, yes) or a choice (but also in many cases, yes).

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Gay guys are great tippers. Lezbos aren't bad tippers either.

Thats my insight into the gay community.

still wondering...

And the jury's still out on whether sexual orientation is something you're born with (in many cases, yes) or a choice (but also in many cases, yes).

i think the jury's still out on "Race transcends both gender and sexual orientation." as well...but i havent been keeping up with the jury too much.

Gay guys are great tippers.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

still wondering...

i think the jury's still out on "Race transcends both gender and sexual orientation." as well...but i havent been keeping up with the jury too much.

Harvey is the Jury.

and sadly he refuses to come out

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Lots of queening about and (yes) dancing and (shock) really hot girls

LAME

Holla at me

I would go to this.

Talmbout - "yeah Johnny's gonna let me spin at around 12:30..."

YOU ALREADY KNOW

Soon as BATMON buy that wine, I just creep up from behind
    And ask "Did you know I get on at half past twelve"?
    Things to make you smile, what numbers to dial...

hilarity

"Whatchoo wanna hear, i got you when I get on....."