The Blue Blood of Obama

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 16 great great gp, 32 ggg gp, 64 gggg gp, 128 ggggg gp, 256 gggggg gp.

Still just a drop in the ocean....especially among a nation of immigrants.

This is just a tabulation of anyone's DIRECT genetic ancestors, not all the siblings, cousins, etc. that occur out of it. If a generation=20 yrs (really quick by today's standards, but good for previous generations), 1840's US pop. was 17,069,000. Say nobody cheated in the pairs of gp and they conservatively had 3 children apiece. That is 384 children, who if they each lived and had 3 children would equal 1,152. I'm not going to continue because, quite frankly, I don't think you are interested in listening to facts.

Why are you only citing the US population from the 1840's when so many Americans today had their families since immigrate here from other countries?

You are speaking the language of the oppressor, that's why?

You are retarded, you don't read, you don't listen, and you love to imagine things that aren't there. And aren't you an actuary? I feel sorry that there is an actuary in America whose inability to understand simple math boggles the mind.

• Hey Robert, do you know any Masons?

32nd and 33rd degree Masons...no.

Clueless false-front Masons...yes.

How do you get from one to the other?

I work pretty closely with a Lodge Grand Master and I want to be 100% sure he's not in on this whole apocalyptic New World Order thing.

As I understand it, it's extremely rare for a Mason to be able to work his way up to the truly initiated/enlightened ranks. It's something you have to be born into based on bloodline...like Obama.

Whew.

Although I better ask him if he's kin to anyone named Cheney just to be sure.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Possibly because no one cares.

Dude, I'm all for a black president and Obama surely "seems" like he's on the level...but when we find out that he's from the same bloodline as 98% of Americans presidents and he's a 32nd degree Freemason and he's being advised by certified kooks like Zbignew Brezinsky, you need to find a way to care...about how your dude may very well just be just a puppet.

I sincerely hope not...but oh yeah, [mantra]ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN BUSH[/mantra].

Again? So how are you gonna prove, with quantifiable evidence, that he's a 32 degree freemason on top of proving that freemasonry is anything more than a grown up frat or that he's related to 98% of American presidents or that the CFR is nothing more than a thinktank with disparate membership?

I'll prove it when he gets elected and promptly acts like a puppet.

Same thing could apply to shitbag Ron Paul or anyone in ANY position of power.

You can't offer any legit criticism, so you have to rely on conspiracy and unquantifiable standards, ie., acting like a puppet. Is that just one of you tendencies in general, to only see what you are looking for and validate that notion with even thinner evidence?

No legit criticism? Have you been living in an anime fantasy your whole life?

I personally got burned badly the last time I voted a Democrat for president. He was a dude who talked big (especially about being anti-war) but not only failed to deliver on his campaign promises but went as far as directly contradicting them.

At this point, Obama reminds me very much of that saxophone-wielding trickster.

We can start with that...which should be as legitimate a critique for a voter to ever make...and then we can work our way up to how Obama's background just so happens to fit the mold of a propped-up charismatic face attempting to pull a CIA-styled coup (see Brezinsky's prior work in Eastern Europe) that ends in Obama, just like Clinton, throwing all of his campaign slogans out of the window as soon as he wins office.

He reminds you of someone? That's a legitimate critique? So then can Ron Paul remind me of every Texas redneck I ever met and I can write him off then and there? Doesn't make much sense does it?

I'm not sure that sense/logic accounts for much with you though.

I'm done.

Am I the one throwing facts out of the window here?

That's what's not logical to me.

I've heard Obama responding to the Cheney tie-in, so it's not some make-believe that someone just poulled out of their ass.

How you interpret that FACT...then becomes a matter of opinion, or better yet, a willingness to confront the repercsssions of that FACT.

You're clearly in denial.

But I'm the crazy one.

Oh, how I love the way America operates...

• Hey Robert, do you know any Masons?

32nd and 33rd degree Masons...no.

Clueless false-front Masons...yes.

How do you get from one to the other?

I work pretty closely with a Lodge Grand Master and I want to be 100% sure he's not in on this whole apocalyptic New World Order thing.

As I understand it, it's extremely rare for a Mason to be able to work his way up to the truly initiated/enlightened ranks. It's something you have to be born into based on bloodline...like Obama.

Whew.

Although I better ask him if he's kin to anyone named Cheney just to be sure.

or obama.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Just curious, who is the one President who isn't from these elite bloodlines??

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Dude, I'm all for a black president and Obama surely "seems" like he's on the level...but when we find out that he's from the same bloodline as 98% of Americans presidents and he's a 32nd degree Freemason and he's being advised by certified kooks like Zbignew Brezinsky, you need to find a way to care...about how your dude may very well just be just a puppet.

I sincerely hope not...but oh yeah, [mantra]ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN BUSH[/mantra].

Again? So how are you gonna prove, with quantifiable evidence, that he's a 32 degree freemason on top of proving that freemasonry is anything more than a grown up frat or that he's related to 98% of American presidents or that the CFR is nothing more than a thinktank with disparate membership?

You can't offer any legit criticism, so you have to rely on conspiracy and unquantifiable standards, ie., acting like a puppet. Is that just one of you tendencies in general, to only see what you are looking for and validate that notion with even thinner evidence?

I personally got burned badly the last time I voted a Democrat for president. He was a dude who talked big (especially about being anti-war) but not only failed to deliver on his campaign promises but went as far as directly contradicting them.

We can start with that...which should be as legitimate a critique for a voter to ever make...and then we can work our way up to how Obama's background just so happens to fit the mold of a propped-up charismatic face attempting to pull a CIA-styled coup (see Brezinsky's prior work in Eastern Europe) that ends in Obama, just like Clinton, throwing all of his campaign slogans out of the window as soon as he wins office.

He reminds you of someone? That's a legitimate critique? So then can Ron Paul remind me of every Texas redneck I ever met and I can write him off then and there? Doesn't make much sense does it?

I'm done.

I've heard Obama responding to the Cheney tie-in, so it's not some make-believe that someone just poulled out of their ass.

How you interpret that FACT...then becomes a matter of opinion, or better yet, a willingness to confront the repercsssions of that FACT.

But I'm the crazy one.

In no way did I state anywhere that he is not related to Cheney. My response was who other than some mindfucked conspiracy theorist gives a shit. Thanks for answering.

And once again, other than Obama being related to Cheney, what other "facts" have you cited? 0

http://youfail.org

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

Just curious, who is the one President who isn't from these elite bloodlines??

I'm going to go with JFK.

• Just curious, who is the one President who isn't from these elite bloodlines??

Perhaps the greatest.

2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 16 great great gp, 32 ggg gp, 64 gggg gp, 128 ggggg gp, 256 gggggg gp.

Still just a drop in the ocean....especially among a nation of immigrants.

This is just a tabulation of anyone's DIRECT genetic ancestors, not all the siblings, cousins, etc. that occur out of it. If a generation=20 yrs (really quick by today's standards, but good for previous generations), 1840's US pop. was 17,069,000. Say nobody cheated in the pairs of gp and they conservatively had 3 children apiece. That is 384 children, who if they each lived and had 3 children would equal 1,152. I'm not going to continue because, quite frankly, I don't think you are interested in listening to facts.

Why are you only citing the US population from the 1840's when so many Americans today had their families since immigrate here from other countries?

You are speaking the language of the oppressor, that's why?

You are retarded, you don't read, you don't listen, and you love to imagine things that aren't there. And aren't you an actuary? I feel sorry that there is an actuary in America whose inability to understand simple math boggles the mind.

Simple math? Yeah, I fully understand how the number of relatives for anyone compounds as you move through history. But when you come up with numbers in the thousands that should rightly contrast against numbers in the billions (considering the whole world's influence on America's population today) rather than only looking at numbers in the millions (America's population circa 1840)...then as I already stated, you are still dealing with a mere drop in the ocean.

But wait, I guess we should all just assume that we're related to Dick Cheney...even if we're not.

That's how you avoid being labeled as retarded, correct?

• Perhaps the greatest.

you mean the greatest abuser of constitutional rights ever to occupy the white house?

I'd guess Dick Cheney has at least a couple of retarded relatives??

• I'd guess Dick Cheney has at least a couple of retarded relatives??

• Does Obama summer at Bohemian Grove?

I'd guess Dick Cheney has at least a couple of retarded relatives??

Why you gotta go insult Delbert like that.....dude's family tree has no branches!!

I'm done.

But I'm the crazy one.

In no way did I state anywhere that he is not related to Cheney. My response was who other than some mindfucked conspiracy theorist gives a shit. Thanks for answering.

And once again, other than Obama being related to Cheney, what other "facts" have you cited? 0

Like, that every US president since Jefferson has fucked over Haiti (fact) and I fully expect Obama to follow suit (opinion).

Like, that every presdinet since Bush, sr. has bomed the fuck out of Baghdad (fact) and I fully expect Obama to follow suit (opinion).

Like, that every president since FDR has been a shill to One-World bankers (fact) and I fully expect Obama to follow suit (opinion).

Not sure how anything you project about an Obama presidency is a fact versus the mere opinions the rest of us hold in regard to things yet to happen.

But hey...at least you get to drink all of the Kool-Aid you could ever want, so there you go.

• Like, that every president since FDR has been a shill to One-World bankers (fact)

please to explain this concept. I've heard you refer to these "one-worlders" before; please to explain what this is if you have a minute.

I'm done.

But I'm the crazy one.

Like, that every US president since Jefferson has fucked over Haiti (fact) and I fully expect Obama to follow suit (opinion).

Like, that every presdinet since Bush, sr. has bomed the fuck out of Baghdad (fact) and I fully expect Obama to follow suit (opinion).

Like, that every president since FDR has been a shill to One-World bankers (fact) and I fully expect Obama to follow suit (opinion).

Not sure how anything you project about an Obama presidency is a fact versus the mere opinions the rest of us hold in regard to things yet to happen.

But hey...at least you get to drink all of the Kool-Aid you could ever want, so there you go.

Quote me where I projected anything about the Obama presidency and I'll vote RP in November. Just seeing things that aren't there again, bruh. Chemtrails anyone?

I'm done.

But I'm the crazy one.

Quote me where I projected anything about the Obama presidency and I'll vote RP in November. Just seeing things that aren't there again, bruh. Chemtrails anyone?

Not sure why you assume that I want you to vote for Ron Paul.

I'm done.

But I'm the crazy one.

Not sure why you assume that I want you to vote for Ron Paul.

Isn't throwing away a vote better than voting for a CFR vampire in your book? I wanna be down with the thrown away vote revolution.

• Like, that every US president since Jefferson has fucked over Haiti (fact) and I fully expect Obama to follow suit (opinion).

not to burst your bubble, but ron paul would not give a dime to haiti or any other foreign country....let alone allow any immigrants in.

Like, that every president since FDR has been a shill to One-World bankers (fact)

please to explain this concept. I've heard you refer to these "one-worlders" before; please to explain what this is if you have a minute.

The federal reserve system of banking is an alchemical trick of Masonic origin that has the ability to sap any country under its power of its actual wealth.

It just so happens that the same peopke who have implemented it are the same people always pushing a One-World agenda...which just so happen to be the same people who subscribe to a Cecil Rhodes-styled program of eugenics/population control based on race.

Like, that every president since FDR has been a shill to One-World bankers (fact)

The federal reserve system of banking is an alchemical trick of Masonic origin that has the ability to sap any country under its power of its actual wealth.

It just so happens that the same peopke who have implemented it are the same people always pushing a One-World agenda...which just so happen to be the same people who subscribe to a Cecil Rhodes-styled program of eugenics/population control based on race.

prove it.

not to burst your bubble, but ron paul would not give a dime to haiti or any other foreign country....let alone allow any immigrants in.

If that also means not putting a dime into using the CIA to not-so-secretly meddle with the internal affairs of Haiti, then plaese to bring it on.

If that also means not putting a dime into using the CIA to not-so-secretly meddle with the internal affairs of Haiti, then plaese to bring it on.

I fear that you have no idea how this country is actually run and for once, I'm in agreement with KVH.

prove it.

Have you never heard of Rhodesia? How about South Africa?

Y'all areally have to be kidding with this playing ignorant shit...

• Like, that every US president since Jefferson has fucked over Haiti (fact) and I fully expect Obama to follow suit (opinion).

not to burst your bubble, but ron paul would not give a dime to haiti or any other foreign country....let alone allow any immigrants in.[/b]

wow.

Can someone clarify Paul's stance on "not letting immigrants in the country"? This shit blows my mind.

I fear that you have no idea how this country is actually run and for once, I'm in agreement with KVH.

I'm in agreement that some of you have apparently never heard of the Duvalier's.

• I'm saying man these dudes need to read up on their read ups.

Actually run?

You seem to think it's run just the way they told us in 10th grade US history class.

And I really can't believe how naive someone as old as you would have to be to still beleive any of that bullshit.

I'm saying man these dudes need to read up on their read ups.

I've never read any of those.