The Blue Blood of Obama

1235»

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    The good news is that there won't be any sleazy tricks left for the McCain team to resort to after Hillary's folks use them all up.

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts

... in gaining a greater understanding... we stand to lose a great deal in comedic value.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    Don't worry, I don't think he was saying that Ron Paul supporters could ever cease to be hilarious, just that the layers of Harvey's conspiracy theories are like an onion, so even if you start out laughing at the lizard people, eventually you just end up saying

(cue overused graemlin alert)

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    But he's AFRICAN!

So is she! Really, she's more african than he is tho.

Charlize for President.

• The good news is that there won't be any sleazy tricks left for the McCain team to resort to after Hillary's folks use them all up.

hillary's people did not circulate that photo. stop contributing to the media bias. i will get tina fey up in here.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    The good news is that there won't be any sleazy tricks left for the McCain team to resort to after Hillary's folks use them all up.

hillary's people did not circulate that photo. stop contributing to the media bias. i will get tina fey up in here.

Of course not.

How silly of me......and Barack.

"The notion that the Clinton campaign would be trying to circulate this as a negative on the same day that Senator Clinton was giving a speech about how we repair our relationships around the world is sad. We are going to try to stay focused on what will make a difference in our foreign policy, including bringing the war in Iraq to an honorable end."
    He noted that he believes Americans are saddened when they see "these kind of politics."

"The notion that they would try to use this to imply in some way that I'm foreign, I think is, you know, unfortunate," Obama later told Dallas/Ft. Worth radio station WBAP.

"These are the kinds of political tricks and silliness you start seeing at the end of campaigns," Obama said in an interview with the ABC Radio affiliate."

• Don't worry, I don't think he was saying that Ron Paul supporters could ever cease to be hilarious, just that the layers of Harvey's conspiracy theories are like an onion, so even if you start out laughing at the lizard people, eventually you just end up saying

(cue overused graemlin alert)

this reminds me of "conspiracy brother" on this flick i cant remember the name right now but it starred eddie griffin and dave chapelle played "conspiracy brother" and he was all like

did you know george washington carver invented the first computer...OUT OF A PEANUT! A PEANUT!!!"[/b]