The Blue Blood of Obama

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    When a bank carries the right to borrow more than it has on hand, the alchemy begins. You deposit $10,000 and the bank can then lend out $50,000...the $40,000 being the something (gold) made out of nothing (lead). But here's where the real magic begins...You borrow $20,000 from the bank and you default on the loan, and guess what...the bank has the ability to sieze assets for collection of that defaulted loan. So again, they take nothing (imaginary money or someone else's money...however) and turn it into something (siezed assets).

This scam has been scoring the One World banking elite all sorts of wealth from nations where the banks knew going into the loans that the nations could never pay the priciple let alone their outrageous, against-the-way-of-God interest rates.

Lend out some imaginary money, backed more by the muscle of the armies in league with world bankers than by any real cash whatsover (20% of it at best), wait for the borrower to default, and then take the fuck over.

Countless times this has happened all over the world. They snatch up real estate, natural resources, and next thing you know McDonalds moves in with the quickness along with all of the usual developers...and then it's Disneyland for as far as the eye can see.

And contrary to what Dan was spazzing out over (what does Catholic or Jew have to do with any of this?)...gold has dramatically increased in value over the past 5 years.[/b]

You think that's nothing to think about but thinking about it is exactly where thinking begins.
    That sounds like good business to me.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

And contrary to what Dan was spazzing out over (what does Catholic or Jew have to do with any of this?)

You are the one who is always talking about Catholics (Knights Templar) and Jews (Rothschilds) controling everything. Every conspiracy theory site you have ever given a link to makes clear that when you say Knights Templar you mean evil Catholics and when you say Rothschilds you mean evil Jews.

We all know this is a cover up for your own complicity.

Are you going to deny that you are a WASP?

Are you going to deny that all advance degree Masons are WASPSs?

Are you going to deny that every president of the United States save one has been a WASP?

Are you going to deny that 98% of secretaries of defense that has sent troops into Haiti are WASPs?

The truth, as you well know, is that WASPs control everything and that you and your cousins just use these conspiracy theorys to keep the rest of us down.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

And contrary to what Dan was spazzing out over (what does Catholic or Jew have to do with any of this?)

You are the one who is always talking about Catholics (Knights Templar) and Jews (Rothschilds) controling everything. Every conspiracy theory site you have ever given a link to makes clear that when you say Knights Templar you mean evil Catholics and when you say Rothschilds you mean evil Jews.

Are you going to deny that every president of the United States save one has been a WASP?

Are you going to deny that 98% of secretaries of defense that has sent troops into Haiti are WASPs?

The truth, as you well know, is that WASPs control everything and that you and your cousins just use these conspiracy theorys to keep the rest of us down.

Anyway, I'm not, nor have I ever been, a WASP.

Anyway, I'm not, nor have I ever been, a WASP.

My bad. I sterotyped you based on your fear of Catholics and Jews.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

My bad. I sterotyped you based on your fear of Catholics and Jews.

• I still don't understand the "One World Agenda."

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I still don't understand the "One World Agenda."

Let's not examine it too closely; in gaining a greater understanding of its mundanity as a conspiracy theory, we stand to lose a great deal in comedic value.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

Let's not examine it too closely

I don't know--I'm into the idea of getting on board. How can I become part of the conspiracy? It is possible to be part of the conspiracy without knowing it? Like maybe rootless is actually a reptile? Inquiring minds want to know.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    * Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    * Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
    * Unite humanity with a living new language.
    * Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
    * Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    * Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    * Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    * Balance personal rights with social duties.
    * Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
    * Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

As a 27th cousin of a Rothschild I was able to get hold of a copy of the agenda:

9:00 -10:00 AM - Registration and coffee and bagles
    10:00
    Opening prayer Father O'Flanders (Knights Templar)
    Opening remarks Zbignew Zibrinzky Creating One World Out Of Many
    Recent advances in bring about One World Tony Blair

12:00 Lunch

1:00
    Koffi Anan How you can bring your country into the one world
    3:00
    Alan Greenspan Jews and your money, why we are best to control it

And so on and so on for 3 days.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

As a 27th cousin of a Rothschild I was able to get hold of a copy of the agenda:

9:00 -10:00 AM - Registration and coffee and bagles
    10:00
    Opening prayer Father O'Flanders (Knights Templar)
    Opening remarks Zbignew Zibrinzky Creating One World Out Of Many
    Recent advances in bring about One World Tony Blair

12:00 Lunch

1:00
    Koffi Anan How you can bring your country into the one world
    3:00
    Alan Greenspan Jews and your money, why we are best to control it

And so on and so on for 3 days.

Best post of the thread, hands down!

• I went to one of those meetings once - you get to see some crazy stuff when you work for one of those big corporations! - and I gotta say the continental breakfast was piss poor. I won't be going back.

I mean, all the promises of global domination in the world don't make up for cold, runny eggs and weak coffee. I've had better at the Holiday Inn.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I went to one of those meetings once - you get to see some crazy stuff when you work for one of those big corporations! - and I gotta say the continental breakfast was piss poor. I won't be going back.

I mean, all the promises of global domination in the world don't make up for cold, runny eggs and weak coffee. I've had better at the Holiday Inn.

Sounds like those east coast meetings really suck. Out here the gnosh is excellent. Its artistan baked goods and fresh Stumptown coffee with really great organic half and half. Shit is bangin.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

SHHHHHHHHH!

• I went to one of those meetings once - you get to see some crazy stuff when you work for one of those big corporations! - and I gotta say the continental breakfast was piss poor. I won't be going back.

Sounds like those east coast meetings really suck. Out here the gnosh is excellent. Its artistan baked goods and fresh Stumptown coffee with really great organic half and half. Shit is bangin.

The only problem being that the half and half is half evil[/b]...

• Yeah I mean - the two meetings I attended were in Hartford CT and Morristown NJ. It doesn't really compare to anywhere on the West Coast.

I might try again in SF at the 2009 TransAmerica summit, supposedly coinciding with the end of the Mayan calendar, some asteroid, and a bunch of other shit.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Yeah I mean - the two meetings I attended were in Hartford CT and Morristown NJ. It doesn't really compare to anywhere on the West Coast.

I might try again in SF at the 2009 TransAmerica summit, supposedly coinciding with the end of the Mayan calendar, some asteroid, and a bunch of other shit. with Earth colliding with Nibiru

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Yeah I mean - the two meetings I attended were in Hartford CT and Morristown NJ. It doesn't really compare to anywhere on the West Coast.

I might try again in SF at the 2009 TransAmerica summit, supposedly coinciding with the end of the Mayan calendar, some asteroid, and a bunch of other shit.

My wife and I are staying at the Four Seasons for that one. Maybe on our day we can all go to the Modern Art Museum.

• supposedly coinciding with the end of the Mayan calendar, some asteroid, and a bunch of other shit. with Earth colliding with Nibiru

That's the one. Sounds like a gas.

Nobody thinks that they're literally going to collide...duh.

Will Nibiru's dragons armed with uzis be close enough to fly to Earth and shoot us all up?

I found this pic in the same search, and it's on par with Eng the magic dragon IMO:

They will replace your brain with a Google search engine...oops, someone already did that.

I look up a census figure and now my only source of knowledge is a google search?
    If you really believe the shit that comes outta your mouth (which I am still suspicious of) you don't rely on google or knowledge, you rely on fantasy written by other people. I'd appreciate you more if your theories were at least original out of your own head.

• uh oh.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

uh oh.

Western African Christians rock this gear. A gele doesn't make anyone Muslim. Are White people really that gullible?

• uh oh.

Western African Christians rock this gear. Are White people really that gullible?

but so do the muslims, and I believe his uncle and family were muslim. Regardless, i think you can only have so many pictures of yourself in funky costumes before people start to wonder, so in answer to your question, yes, white people are that gullible.

• But he's AFRICAN!

ugh.... NAGL for USA

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    But he's AFRICAN!

So is she! Really, she's more african than he is tho.

• But he's AFRICAN!

So is she! Really, she's more african than he is tho.

MR.F!