The Blue Blood of Obama

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• I've heard about this. I obviously won't hold this against Obama because it is what it is. But I nonetheless find this really, really, really weird. Like WTF? weird. What are the chances of this?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    what is there to discuss?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    what is there to discuss?

Ask this guy...

• You're related to Dick Cheney too.

You ain't know? 6 degrees of separation from Dick Cheney.

• Blue blood? He lost my vote. I'll ride for Nader henceforth.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Possibly because no one cares.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    8 generations ago is a pool of parental people 256 deep. That's a lotta offshooting that can occur from that many people. I'm not going to bore you with permutations, but this means that there is a fabulous chance that I am related to you 'Shied. Big deal.
    David Icke is an idiot.

• David Icke is an idiot.

you may be related to him too.

Dude, I'm all for a black president and Obama surely "seems" like he's on the level...but when we find out that he's from the same bloodline as 98% of Americans presidents and he's a 32nd degree Freemason and he's being advised by certified kooks like Zbignew Brezinsky, you need to find a way to care...about how your dude may very well just be just a puppet.

I sincerely hope not...but oh yeah, [mantra]ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN BUSH[/mantra].

David Icke is an idiot.

you may be related to him too.

Bravo, well crafted.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    but when we find out that he's from the same bloodline as 98% of Americans presidents and he's a 32nd degree Freemason and he's being advised by certified

Just curious, who is the one President who isn't from these elite bloodlines??

• Possibly because no one cares.

Dude, I'm all for a black president and Obama surely "seems" like he's on the level...but when we find out that he's from the same bloodline as 98% of Americans presidents and he's a 32nd degree Freemason and he's being advised by certified kooks like Zbignew Brezinsky, you need to find a way to care...about how your dude may very well just be just a puppet.

Oh come on.

8 generations ago is a pool of parental people 256 deep.

How do you figure?

I sincerely hope not...but oh yeah, [mantra]ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN BUSH[/mantra].

Again? So how are you gonna prove, with quantifiable evidence, that he's a 32 degree freemason on top of proving that freemasonry is anything more than a grown up frat or that he's related to 98% of American presidents or that the CFR is nothing more than a thinktank with disparate membership?

2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 16 great great gp, 32 ggg gp, 64 gggg gp, 128 ggggg gp, 256 gggggg gp.

Again? So how are you gonna prove, with quantifiable evidence, that he's a 32 degree freemason on top of proving that freemasonry is anything more than a grown up frat or that he's related to 98% of American presidents or that the CFR is nothing more than a thinktank with disparate membership?

I'll prove it when he gets elected and promptly acts like a puppet.

• but when we find out that he's from the same bloodline as 98% of Americans presidents and he's a 32nd degree Freemason and he's being advised by certified

Just curious, who is the one President who isn't from these elite bloodlines??

Do Tell

• Hey Robert, do you know any Masons?

• 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 16 great great gp, 32 ggg gp, 64 gggg gp, 128 ggggg gp, 256 gggggg gp.

unless he's a huxtable.

Bill Cosby: Kids I want you to meet your grandfather.
    Kid: But we already have three grandfathers.
    Bill Cosby: Yeah, but this one is a famous jazz musician.
    Kid. Ugghh. They all are.

2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 16 great great gp, 32 ggg gp, 64 gggg gp, 128 ggggg gp, 256 gggggg gp.

Still just a drop in the ocean....especially among a nation of immigrants.

• certified kooks [/b]

Oh, that's rich...

Same thing could apply to shitbag Ron Paul or anyone in ANY position of power.

You can't offer any legit criticism, so you have to rely on conspiracy and unquantifiable standards, ie., acting like a puppet. Is that just one of you tendencies in general, to only see what you are looking for and validate that notion with even thinner evidence?

Hey Robert, do you know any Masons?

32nd and 33rd degree Masons...no.

Clueless false-front Masons...yes.

This is just a tabulation of anyone's DIRECT genetic ancestors, not all the siblings, cousins, etc. that occur out of it. If a generation=20 yrs (really quick by today's standards, but good for previous generations), 1840's US pop. was 17,069,000. Say nobody cheated in the pairs of gp and they conservatively had 3 children apiece. That is 384 children, who if they each lived and had 3 children would equal 1,152. I'm not going to continue because, quite frankly, I don't think you are interested in listening to facts.

• Hey Robert, do you know any Masons?

How do you get from one to the other?

I work pretty closely with a Lodge Grand Master and I want to be 100% sure he's not in on this whole apocalyptic New World Order thing.

You can't offer any legit criticism, so you have to rely on conspiracy and unquantifiable standards, ie., acting like a puppet. Is that just one of you tendencies in general, to only see what you are looking for and validate that notion with even thinner evidence?

No legit criticism? Have you been living in an anime fantasy your whole life?

I personally got burned badly the last time I voted a Democrat for president. He was a dude who talked big (especially about being anti-war) but not only failed to deliver on his campaign promises but went as far as directly contradicting them.

At this point, Obama reminds me very much of that saxophone-wielding trickster.

We can start with that...which should be as legitimate a critique for a voter to ever make...and then we can work our way up to how Obama's background just so happens to fit the mold of a propped-up charismatic face attempting to pull a CIA-styled coup (see Brezinsky's prior work in Eastern Europe) that ends in Obama, just like Clinton, throwing all of his campaign slogans out of the window as soon as he wins office.

This is just a tabulation of anyone's DIRECT genetic ancestors, not all the siblings, cousins, etc. that occur out of it. If a generation=20 yrs (really quick by today's standards, but good for previous generations), 1840's US pop. was 17,069,000. Say nobody cheated in the pairs of gp and they conservatively had 3 children apiece. That is 384 children, who if they each lived and had 3 children would equal 1,152. I'm not going to continue because, quite frankly, I don't think you are interested in listening to facts.

Why are you only citing the US population from the 1840's when so many Americans today had their families since immigrate here from other countries?

You are speaking the language of the oppressor, that's why?

Hey Robert, do you know any Masons?

How do you get from one to the other?

I work pretty closely with a Lodge Grand Master and I want to be 100% sure he's not in on this whole apocalyptic New World Order thing.

As I understand it, it's extremely rare for a Mason to be able to work his way up to the truly initiated/enlightened ranks. It's something you have to be born into based on bloodline...like Obama.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I heard McCain is his own uncle.

No legit criticism? Have you been living in an anime fantasy your whole life?

I personally got burned badly the last time I voted a Democrat for president. He was a dude who talked big (especially about being anti-war) but not only failed to deliver on his campaign promises but went as far as directly contradicting them.

At this point, Obama reminds me very much of that saxophone-wielding trickster.

We can start with that...which should be as legitimate a critique for a voter to ever make...and then we can work our way up to how Obama's background just so happens to fit the mold of a propped-up charismatic face attempting to pull a CIA-styled coup (see Brezinsky's prior work in Eastern Europe) that ends in Obama, just like Clinton, throwing all of his campaign slogans out of the window as soon as he wins office.

He reminds you of someone? That's a legitimate critique? So then can Ron Paul remind me of every Texas redneck I ever met and I can write him off then and there? Doesn't make much sense does it?

I'm not sure that sense/logic accounts for much with you though.

I'm done.