Options

SS Potheads Official Thread

Comments

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    you guys ever hit Bucket Bongs?

Yeah, but we call them Gravity Bongs.

you ever done one upside down?

thats the most fucked up we could get back in the daze...

You stand on your head against a wall, with your boys pinning your arms and legs against it to help you stay up, someone else sets up the 'bucket/gravity' bong (use a mouth hose if needed depends on the bong etc) and they light it up, you hit it, then your boys let you down slowly (although sometiumes cunts just drop ya!) and I swear it will take you at leats an hour to get up off the ground....

• Nothing better than coming home with a bag full of records, sitting down to a bowl full of mull, and just flipping thru the finds while getting ripped.

Co-Sign. One of my fav's

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Nothing better than coming home with a bag full of records, sitting down to a bowl full of mull, and just flipping thru the finds while getting ripped.

Co-Sign. One of my fav's

despite my current outlook, you are more than welcome to come over and do this.

I don't think you've seen the spot in a while, theres been some fantastic upgrades, and you might just go home with a new bong (I really got no use for it anymore)

• Nothing better than coming home with a bag full of records, sitting down to a bowl full of mull, and just flipping thru the finds while getting ripped.

Co-Sign. One of my fav's

despite my current outlook, you are more than welcome to come over and do this.

I don't think you've seen the spot in a while, theres been some fantastic upgrades, and you might just go home with a new bong (I really got no use for it anymore)

We do need another record listening party (don't need to smoke) Check thy pm's

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    are we talking sleepover?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    are we talking sleepover?

Fold out couch with turntable stencils in full effect

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I ain't in the game no more, but...memories, sweet sweet memories.

Yeah, I cut out a couple of months ago. I fear I'm becoming old and too real for my own good.

Edit: Actually, come to think of it, it was really more like a month ago. I guess it takes a while for the memory to return, eh?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Late as usual, but in the house nonetheless.

One of these days I'm going to develop the 7-8 film cannisters of photos I took back during the hey-day here in Austin circa 92-94.

WHEN WE WERE KINGS-related.

• Cali weed > the rest of the US

clearly you've never been to seattle....

Cali weed > the rest of the US

In this case, Otto does not lie.

• Cali weed > the rest of the US

In this case, Otto does not lie.

or any other case, for that matter.

• I wish growers/sellers would get on the sativa tip...everyone just slangs indicas, which are cool, dont get me wrong, but it is hard to fuck with SAGE...only ever had it from Katsu in Amsterdam...would love for a some dudes to start growin that over here...

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    maann..nothin like chillin at home with some smoke and records. Nowadays I do find though that when goin out and being social I like to chill off that shit until late late night. Also, being on the road more I actually end up smoking less than I used to, which is a good thing. Lately I can't get enough of spliffs, been smoking spliffs only, with like a 70weed/30tobacco blend. I never woulda thought a couple years ago that I would be into it, and I don't smoke cigarettes, but I like the buzz, not quite as intense as straight weed. I can still function instead of being straight up stuck.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    maann..nothin like chillin at home with some smoke and records. Nowadays I do find though that when goin out and being social I like to chill off that shit until late late night. Also, being on the road more I actually end up smoking less than I used to, which is a good thing. Lately I can't get enough of spliffs, been smoking spliffs only, with like a 70weed/30tobacco blend. I never woulda thought a couple years ago that I would be into it, and I don't smoke cigarettes, but I like the buzz, not quite as intense as straight weed. I can still function instead of being straight up stuck.

except for the whole on the road thing. i dont go anywhere.
    but on that note if i go on vacation somewhere i usually dont even think about smokin.

i learned spliffs from my friend from switzerland. he owns a popular new hampshire skateboeard shop. spliffs are straight chiilllllll. nothing like it in the morning with a cup of coffee listening to some new finds.

when i smoke socially i get quiet and cant think of things to say. i usually wont smoke with a girl i'm seeing till after a while, if at all. one time a girl i was with said i act different when i smoked with her for the first time. and it wasnt different in a fun way. so that got me even more paranoid. so i just like to get a little stoned in the evening time, or if i got the day off-----all day.

I wish growers/sellers would get on the sativa tip...everyone just slangs indicas, which are cool, dont get me wrong

Skunk #1 will always be king.

Not the best producer by any stretch of the imagination, but the best tasting/best make-you-active high there is IMO.

Our most go-to strain though was Green Spirit.

And Northern Lights was always a favorite on the indica tip.

• i like those blueberries and g13 fred hutchinson cancer weeds. oh yeah, and the purps!

my boy in LA just got his medicinal card and says they have something called "pumpkin spice!"

• when i smoke socially i get quiet and cant think of things to say. i usually wont smoke with a girl i'm seeing till after a while, if at all. one time a girl i was with said i act different when i smoked with her for the first time. and it wasnt different in a fun way. so that got me even more paranoid. so i just like to get a little stoned in the evening time, or if i got the day off-----all day.

wow, you hit my perspective on the head. i've found a very few strains that can do this. just a little high but continue to be active. unfortunately chicago's supply isn't the greatest so i gave it up.

• thropethrope 750 Posts

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    two words:

bubble hash

• two words:

bubble hash

HA! I did a really dumb thing with this stuff. A few years ago after a breakup I decided to go to Europe by myself to DJ, buy records and see Bjork. Anyway, I had a nice weekend in Amsterdam and picked up some of the aforementioned sage and some bubble hash. Since I was going to see Bjork in Paris, a very special occasion IMO, I decided to roll a HUGE spliff with the bubble hash and the sage. It was big, like a freakin sharpie marker. Anyway, the Bjork show was general admission so you had to get there early and claim your space. I got a nice spot right in front, however by the time Bjork came on, I had been standing in the same spot with no chance of sitting for close to 4 hours. About 20 minutes into Bjork's set I decided it was time to enhance the experience wiht my very special spliff. I was about half way through with it when it hit me, "What the fuck are you doing?" I was smoking an insane amount of THC, by myself, fairly quickly...combined with my very tired legs, I was afraid I was going to lose my physical faculties and fall over and end up crushing about a dozen folks(Im 6'5" 260ish). I started to get really freaked out and couldnt stop thinking about how incredibly fucked up I was...it was a BAD time for about 15 minutes then I realized I was standing about 20 feet form Bjork and she was singing and that all was well. I had a great time. But for a short bit there, I was insane.

• im too stoned to poast

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    no trainwreck love from any of the cali doods ?

• There's some commercial BC Train Wreck that comes through here that I'm not really feeling.

I was holding a white rhino/train wreck hybrid a while back. I dubbed it, "Rhino Wreck". Now that was some bomb ass weed.

• PunditPundit 438 Posts
    you guys ever hit Bucket Bongs?

Yeah, but we call them Gravity Bongs.
    they are diffren`

i am in the process of cutting right down to quit, i got a baby on the way so i want to be straight

Around these parts, bucket bong is where you cut the whole bottom off a plastic bottle, sit it in a bucket of water up to the neck, light the cone (bowl -semantics) as you pull the bottle up, then you can either suck it down or push the bottle down again and let the water force the smoke up into your lungs.

A gravity bong (my friend calls them rockets) is where you make a small hole in the bottom of a plastic bottle and fill it up with water, screw the cone on top then let the water drain out as you light the cone.

Either way is absolutely disgusting and should only be tried when you are 16-19. I was on a glass double chamber for ages then they changed the laws here cos of all the ice getting smoked and made it illegal to sell any glass smoking components. Got onto my vapouriser and never looked back. Plus you can cook the leftovers. The gravity bong thing is irresponsible anyway cos we're only just barely recovering from the worst drought and worst prime minister in 100 years. The Poms did it, the Aussies did it, would you guys hurry up with all this primary shit and get rid of dubya already.. sorry, I know it's none of our business.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    checkin in!!! i get that cali bud in the mail from my sanfran connect so i stays high in the burgh! a can't really be fuckin with anything except swishers though. i swisher full of some haze is perfecttttt

and oh yeah, we got White Widow in Pittsburgh

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    checkin in!!! i get that cali bud in the mail from my sanfran connect so i stays high in the burgh! a can't really be fuckin with anything except swishers though. i swisher full of some haze is perfecttttt

and oh yeah, we got White Widow in Pittsburgh

haha..this new persona of yours is hillarious. Not to long ago you were popping into the weed threads like "fuck that shit...smoking is for pussies"

• damn this thread makes my lazy resting from work ass wanna get up, get out and cop a ziploc

• Options
    no trainwreck love from any of the cali doods ?

That's my alltime favorite, other than Maui Wowie...which I had once. Tasted like fruit punch.

• any of you dudes have that one acquaintence that you only ever call for weed and then you feel bad thats the only reason you call them so you stop and then you lose touch(and a good weed connect?)...I ran into the dude this weekend and the first words outta his mouth were "Man, you dont hit me up for weed anymore! heres my new number, I got that fire now!" If only all relationships were as simple...