Options

SS Potheads Official Thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    checkin in!!! i get that cali bud in the mail from my sanfran connect so i stays high in the burgh! a can't really be fuckin with anything except swishers though. i swisher full of some haze is perfecttttt

and oh yeah, we got White Widow in Pittsburgh

What's the best way to send?

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    any of you dudes have that one acquaintence that you only ever call for weed and then you feel bad thats the only reason you call them so you stop and then you lose touch(and a good weed connect?)...I ran into the dude this weekend and the first words outta his mouth were "Man, you dont hit me up for weed anymore! heres my new number, I got that fire now!" If only all relationships were as simple...
    yes

checkin in!!! i get that cali bud in the mail from my sanfran connect so i stays high in the burgh! a can't really be fuckin with anything except swishers though. i swisher full of some haze is perfecttttt

and oh yeah, we got White Widow in Pittsburgh

What's the best way to send?

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i get it wrapped in a box wrapped with birthday paper

• sending stuff via postal (and I can only speak for europe) is done best with these teleshopping vacuum bags.

Dude I know sent a brick in the mail across the country...that way and swears by it

btw. i got me that ziploc, and tonight is sonny chiba movie night ayyyyyyeeee

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    any of you dudes have that one acquaintence that you only ever call for weed and then you feel bad thats the only reason you call them so you stop and then you lose touch(and a good weed connect?)...I ran into the dude this weekend and the first words outta his mouth were "Man, you dont hit me up for weed anymore! heres my new number, I got that fire now!" If only all relationships were as simple...

i think half of my friendships began on this basis.

if only relaationships with women where that easy.....

"Man you don't hit me up for pussy anymore. heres my new number I got that fire now..."

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Limited funds make for small piles.
    So i figured I would try to salvage and scavenge a measly bowl, solo and bored.
    But, pipe was on some traffic problems. Makeshift pipe-cleaner works it's eventual magic. Out came some gooey, out came some knives.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    But, pipe was on some traffic problems. Makeshift pipe-cleaner works it's eventual magic. Out came some gooey, out came some knives.

ewwwwww...

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    But yes, im a pothead. Always have been, but since i quit cigarettes its gotten a bit extreme.

I never really felt addicted before, but now.... i dunno, i may have to stop for a bit soon.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

You hot-knife your resin?

• Smoking resin is foul and will lay you the fuck out

• Smoking resin is foul and will lay you the fuck out

I call it deisel hash

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Hey, I'm not proud of myself.
    It's a new low!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I posted the story up a while ago, but one of the worst/best/wouldn't do it again highs I had was nutmeg in weed. I get high to feel good, not like I am going to lose my mind, possibly die, and then finally, after the scare of my life, really really good. You know what I mean? Getting to good was .

An important part of this story is that I had no idea what was going on and that there was nutmeg in the mix.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    yeah res is not really a good look, but you got to do what you got to do when your struggling. and hot knifing res is disgusting. its all about cold water bong hits with that bullshit. Makes it a little more lighter on the lungs and its not as skeevy.

Ive been smoking for close to 17 years now. Anymore i smoke all day long. Ive been wanting to quit as its been really making me lazy and antisocial. But i love smoking after a long day or when i go sit in my studio and make music or listen to records. Its just hard to picture life without it cause its been a way of life for so long. Like when people quit smoking cigs, what the fuck do you do with yourself?

Im just happy I stopped smoking bongs. For years I would roll out of bed and hit a two footer till i was cross eyed. Now i just smoke little hits in bowls or roll up a joint and smoke it on and off for a few hours. I dont like getting too faded all day long like i used too, so i keep it mellow. I used to like smoking dutches a lot, but lately been trying to conserve my herb. We used to buy l's by the boxes and keep a box of 50 chilling in the fridge cause i had it like that. but times is hard now.....

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    Daily for the last ten years. Mostly nights (I guess that would be nightly)
    Girlfriend of six years just cut back to once or twice a week. I first I thought it might make things weird. As it turns out, her sex drive went up and there's more weed for me so it worked out well.

It's all about Champagne these days (not talking about wine)

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    I posted the story up a while ago, but one of the worst/best/wouldn't do it again highs I had was nutmeg in weed. I get high to feel good, not like I am going to lose my mind, possibly die, and then finally, after the scare of my life, really really good. You know what I mean? Getting to good was .

An important part of this story is that I had no idea what was going on and that there was nutmeg in the mix.

bassie gets down with the prison highs!

nutmeg is pretty wild. I personally havent done it but seen people on it and they were crazy fucked up. They would eat about 2 grams of it and be heavily sedated the first day, stoned out of there mind but sick the second day, then assed out sick on day 3.

"In amounts of 10-40 g (~4-8 teaspoons) it is a mild to medium hallucinogen, producing visual distortions and a mild euphoria. Nutmeg contains myristicin, a weak monoamine oxidase inhibitor.

A test was carried out on the substance that showed that, when ingested in large amounts, nutmeg takes on a similar chemical make-up to MDMA (ecstasy). However, use of nutmeg as a recreational drug is unpopular due to its unpleasant taste and its side effects, including dizziness, flushes, dry mouth, accelerated heartbeat, temporary constipation, difficulty in urination, nausea, and panic. A user will not experience a peak until approximately six hours after ingestion, and effects can linger for up to three days afterwards.

A risk in any large-quantity (over 25 g, ~5 teaspoons) ingestion of nutmeg is the onset of 'nutmeg poisoning', an acute psychiatric disorder marked by thought disorder, a sense of impending doom/death, and agitation. Some cases have resulted in hospitalization.

Fatal doses in children are significantly lower, with an 8-year-old boy who consumed just two nutmegs to fall into a coma, dying 20-hours later.[2]"

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    It's a new low!

Ain't no shame in smoking resin. Just don't treat it like it's hash and hot-knife it. Just ball it up and smoke it in your pipe/bong like a normal person.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    My worst story was from when I was about 13 or 14. I had been babysitting for this woman who was a pretty intense party person. She came home with her date ( always someone different ) and she had the dude give me a ride home but it probably was not the best idea to begin with since I had no idea who he was.

Anyways, it was somewhere between 2-3 in the morning and when we got in the car he asked if I smoked weed and if I wanted to smoke a joint. The car ride was less than 10 minutes, but by the time I got home things were definitely not ok. I walked into to the living room where my brother and his friends were partying and went straight to my room because I didn't know what was going on. I laid in my bed till 6 am shaking uncontrollably thinking I was going to die. To this day I don't know what it was laced with but I'm pretty sure it was something along the lines of PCP. I was very careful about who I smoked with from that point on.

• nessness 249 Posts
    It's a new low!

Ain't no shame in smoking resin. Just don't treat it like it's hash and hot-knife it. Just ball it up and smoke it in your pipe/bong like a normal person.

or call a friend or do without.

shit. that shit tastes so bad. don't get me wrong i've done it before. regretted it every time.

i'm on haitus. i think i lost the taste for it. not even feinding like i usually do at the 2 week plus mark.

• PunditPundit 438 Posts
    I once met this dude who used to mix a little bit of tea leaves from a tea bag with his bong resin. I'll be damned if it didn't taste really smooth - never tried it again. That's some super weed junkie technology. Some random friend of a guy I was sharehousing with about 13 years ago. We were such fiends we went over to this dude's place just to smoke his bong resin with him - through a bucket bong.