cop & wife OD on pot brownies

coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    He resigned? He sounds like the coolest guy on the force.

- spidey

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    cot damn that's sounds like some good brownies!

• I was rendered legless after eating a huge pot brownie covered in pot ice cream last year...I was still unfunctionaly high 14 HOURS after I ate them...and Im no weed rookie...pot infused food is

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    I have a pretty good method for making weed butter. I've eaten a straight tablespoon of the stuff from time to time. I usually wake up higher than I was when I went to bed.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    "I think were dead"

LOL, i love pot brownies.

back in college we used to make oatmeal raisin weed cookies that were so tasty!

• Oldie but a goodie. I like it when the off-camera newslady snorts.

I used to have an mp3 of the whole 911 call...I'll see if I can dig it up.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    "I think were dead"

LOL, i love pot brownies.

back in college we used to make oatmeal raisin weed cookies that were so tasty!

Everything is really, really, really slow.

• I used to have an mp3 of the whole 911 call...I'll see if I can dig it up.

yeah i remember the phone call being longer. if you had that mp3 it would be much appreciated.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Pot brownies are excellent.

A few years ago a good friend of mine baked a large sheet of extremely potent pot brownies and brought one over to my house as a gift. I was out at the bar at the time, so my friend just left it on the kitchen counter with a note. I came home sometime after 4am and was fully ready to forage for food.
    Needless to say, I was quite happy to see that a gigantic brownie had somehow materialized in my kitchen in my absence. Being too drunk to read the note, I ate the brownie of mysterious origin with little thought for any potential repercussions. Five minutes later I was deep in a dreamless sleep. At 8am my alarm went off, signaling that it was time to get up and get ready for my 9:00 meeting with my academic advisor. On the 10 foot journey from my bed to the alarm, I fell twice, handily beating my previous record of once. I paused briefly after the second fall, assessing my situation from the cool hardwood floor. I looked at my alarm. It was 0088::0022aamm. I refocused my eyes and looked again. Same thing. I then turned my attention inward, in order to monitor how I was feeling. "Oh, well that explains it" I thought, "I am completely fucked up." As I rose slowly and unsteadily to my feet it occurred to me that there was a good chance that the next couple of hours were really going to suck. And they did. They really, really did.

• I have a pretty good method for making weed butter. I've eaten a straight tablespoon of the stuff from time to time. I usually wake up higher than I was when I went to bed.

plaese to post recipe. im assuming its more than just stirring weed into butter right?

• Pot brownies are excellent.

A few years ago a good friend of mine baked a large sheet of extremely potent pot brownies and brought one over to my house as a gift. I was out at the bar at the time, so my friend just left it on the kitchen counter with a note. I came home sometime after 4am and was fully ready to forage for food.
    Needless to say, I was quite happy to see that a gigantic brownie had somehow materialized in my kitchen in my absence. Being too drunk to read the note, I ate the brownie of mysterious origin with little thought for any potential repercussions. Five minutes later I was deep in a dreamless sleep. At 8am my alarm went off, signaling that it was time to get up and get ready for my 9:00 meeting with my academic advisor. On the 10 foot journey from my bed to the alarm, I fell twice, handily beating my previous record of once. I paused briefly after the second fall, assessing my situation from the cool hardwood floor. I looked at my alarm. It was 0088::0022aamm. I refocused my eyes and looked again. Same thing. I then turned my attention inward, in order to monitor how I was feeling. "Oh, well that explains it" I thought, "I am completely fucked up." As I rose slowly and unsteadily to my feet it occurred to me that there was a good chance that the next couple of hours were really going to suck. And they did. They really, really did.[/b]

lets hear it

i am definitely not a fan of eating ganja. i had a rough puked out ride on the rush hour BART a year or two ago.

• Pot brownies are excellent.

Needless to say, I was quite happy to see that a gigantic brownie had somehow materialized in my kitchen in my absence. Being too drunk to read the note, I ate the brownie of mysterious origin with little thought for any potential repercussions. Five minutes later I was deep in a dreamless sleep. At 8am my alarm went off, signaling that it was time to get up and get ready for my 9:00 meeting with my academic advisor. On the 10 foot journey from my bed to the alarm, I fell twice, handily beating my previous record of once. I paused briefly after the second fall, assessing my situation from the cool hardwood floor. I looked at my alarm. It was 0088::0022aamm. I refocused my eyes and looked again. Same thing. I then turned my attention inward, in order to monitor how I was feeling. "Oh, well that explains it" I thought, "I am completely fucked up." As I rose slowly and unsteadily to my feet it occurred to me that there was a good chance that the next couple of hours were really going to suck. And they did. They really, really did.[/b]

lets hear it

i am definitely not a fan of eating ganja. i had a rough puked out ride on the rush hour BART a year or two ago.

Bay Area Regurgitative Transit ?

• I have a pretty good method for making weed butter. I've eaten a straight tablespoon of the stuff from time to time. I usually wake up higher than I was when I went to bed.

plaese to post recipe. im assuming its more than just stirring weed into butter right?

I usually keep reducing the butter on a low heat for a whole day, I'll just keep adding a bit of water and watching it reduce, I usually get greedy and start adding more weed, I only ever do it with bush weed / leaf. I can't imagine cooking up a whole bunch of hydro.

I find the biggest mistake I make over and over again is that after like an hour I'll be like "these ones are shit, I fucked it up, they're not working" and so maybe I'll eat one or two more brownies / cakes. after another hour I usually end up on the floor not being able to get up, I'll keep trying to get up but I'll always just happen to have some fucked up music on and part of the song, like the chorus or something will make me completely flop over out of my chair or something every time it comes around. it's just too hard to gauge, I'd rather just smoke it.

• yes. repeatedly

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    yes. repeatedly

BART is also the sound you were probobly making!

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    I cannot wait until the old prohibition era fucks finally kick it so this plant can finally be legal like it should be.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    I cannot wait until the old prohibition era fucks finally kick it so this plant can finally be legal like it should be.

Unfortunately, the sons of the prohibition era fucks are the same way.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    man brownies are a trip. I dont really like to fuck with them anymore cause you have to devote a block of time to just be Frickin' retarded. Its not a functional thing like smoking.

The most potent ones i ever ate were ones we made in my dorm in college. I ate a couple over a few hours cause i thought i wasnt getting fucked up.Then I went to the computer lab to check my mail with some friends and that shit hit me like a ton of bricks. I started hysterically laughing and when i tried leaving i fell over twice on the way out. It was a spectacle and I had a captive audience due to midterms. I was laughing so hard out in the greenway i think i hurt my insides. I remeber seeing shit like visuals on acid. colors and patterns and just not being able to even move. Time droned on for what seemed like hours but was only minutes. Then i dont really remember the rest of the night but i had the worst hangover/ being burnt of my life.

best recipe is to
    1. put half a pot of water on low heat
    2. take 2 sticks of butter with an 1/8th of nuggets(1/4 if you have brown frown). 4 stks to 1/4 nug etc...
    3. put butter in the water and let the butter melt.
    4. when butter is melted stir in ganja.
    5. let ganja simmer on low heat stirring occasionally for as long as possible. at least 3 hours.
    6. when this is done take a tupperware bowel that can hold all the water butter mixture and put a big piece of cheesecloth over it doubled up. use clips or rubber bands to hold in place.
    7. strain mixture through cloth until the liquid is all in the tupperware sans bud.
    8. wring out as much juice with the used bud in the cheesecloth.
    9. take tupperware and put it in the fridge overnight.

the butter will reform over the water and just pull out the green slab you created. Now you have herb butter that you can use with anything that uses butter. about a phatty tablespoon will get you nice. i like to use the butter in brownies or rice crispy treats.

you can also do this in a slowcooker for days to make real strong budder.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

best recipe is to
    1. put half a pot of water on low heat
    2. take 2 sticks of butter with an 1/8th of nuggets(1/4 if you have brown frown). 4 stks to 1/4 nug etc...
    3. put butter in the water and let the butter melt.
    4. when butter is melted stir in ganja.
    5. let ganja simmer on low heat stirring occasionally for as long as possible. at least 3 hours.
    6. when this is done take a tupperware bowel that can hold all the water butter mixture and put a big piece of cheesecloth over it doubled up. use clips or rubber bands to hold in place.
    7. strain mixture through cloth until the liquid is all in the tupperware sans bud.
    8. wring out as much juice with the used bud in the cheesecloth.
    9. take tupperware and put it in the fridge overnight.

the butter will reform over the water and just pull out the green slab you created. Now you have herb butter that you can use with anything that uses butter. about a phatty tablespoon will get you nice. i like to use the butter in brownies or rice crispy treats.

you can also do this in a slowcooker for days to make real strong budder.

This is exactly the proper way. One thing I do, though, is pour the liquid into a 64-ounce Big Gulp cup. Since it's tall and narrow, with little surface area, you'll get a nice thick, compact puck of butter once it solidifies.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    tupperware bowel

• tupperware bowel

tupperware bowel movement? My god, that would hurt

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    Needless to say, I was quite happy to see that a gigantic brownie had somehow materialized in my kitchen in my absence. Being too drunk to read the note, I ate the brownie of mysterious origin with little thought for any potential repercussions. Five minutes later I was deep in a dreamless sleep. At 8am my alarm went off, signaling that it was time to get up and get ready for my 9:00 meeting with my academic advisor. On the 10 foot journey from my bed to the alarm, I fell twice, handily beating my previous record of once. I paused briefly after the second fall, assessing my situation from the cool hardwood floor. I looked at my alarm. It was 0088::0022aamm[/b]. I refocused my eyes and looked again. Same thing. I then turned my attention inward, in order to monitor how I was feeling. "Oh, well that explains it" I thought, "I am completely fucked up." As I rose slowly and unsteadily to my feet it occurred to me that there was a good chance that the next couple of hours were really going to suck. And they did. They really, really did.
    this story made my day, thanks A****

Pot brownies are excellent.
    ROFLMAO,

Oh, I forgot to shout out Michigan in this thread, since this couple are from somewhere in Mid-Michigan, I believe. My boy used this bit as a snippet on his album.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I used to have an mp3 of the whole 911 call...I'll see if I can dig it up.

yeah i remember the phone call being longer. if you had that mp3 it would be much appreciated.

• I used to have an mp3 of the whole 911 call...I'll see if I can dig it up.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/audio/play/21181/

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    A strutter hooked Otis and I up with some brownies last time we were in Canada. We both downed them right before we headed out to dinner. We were having a casual conversation at the restaurant.. then Boom! we were falling out our chairs with laughter. I felt the whole restaurant was staring at us which caused me to get extremely paranoid. The restaurant was attached to a shopping mall / hockey rink. Shit was bugged out. I had to sit down. Felt like I was on spin cycle and everyone was staring at me. We finally made it to a movie where I could anchor my body to a seat and nod off until it went away. Definitely a more spiritual feeling.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    "What's the score on the Red Wings game?"

This is too Frickin' funny.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    Pot and/or brownies is soooo 10+ years ago but occasionally I'll partake in smoking. Eating, no more. I'm done.

Last time I ate some cookies, about 3 yrs ago, I was on a bus going down to the Mexican border. The stretch of road from Dallas to Nuevo Laredo is a tad on the boring side to put it lightly so my girlfriend and I decided to eat some weed cookies.

I was sure they were duds 'cause the whole ride I felt maybe a mellow, extremely mellow, buzz but nothing reminiscent of past times I've eaten the stuff.

Well, after dismissing them as being weak, we arrive at the border in Laredo and the said "ton of bricks" that so many have mentioned hits me. I'm trying to talk to this cab driver and these two other people to share the cab into sketchy ass Nuevo Laredo in the most paranoid state of mind I've ever been in. Once I was finally in the cab and sitting down I felt a little better, heart was still racing, but I felt a little better and man... it was at that very moment when I made the realization "Damn, I'm way too old to be this fucked up." It was definitely more agreeable in the early/mid 90s when I was a punk ass kid with a lot fewer responsibilites. No mas para mi.

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    I was pretty much convinced that this corny brownie mess was gas to the flame to show how 'serious' the drug was 'psychologically'

I've heard all kinds of assumptions on the am radio a few days before this incident due to this 'new' report outta NZ that basically says the same shit everyones heard forever 1 joint= 20 smokes. It feels like theyre pushing for anyone who claims to touch the pot once in a week to be villified as an insurance risk greater than tobacco.

"we're dying!", gimme a break!

I'll fashion a creme filled Oreo like a bigass whoopie pie the size of somebodys head w/ Hash oil and be their ghost of Christmas future. Take them to meet the psychological horrors of the underworld then bring em back promptly at 6pm for a most pleasant and delightful dinner with the family like they havent had in years. They'll all remark what a darling father was at dinner this evening, and how they wish his usual demeanor might be subdued in this manner every night.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    A strutter hooked Otis and I up with some brownies last time we were in Canada. We both downed them right before we headed out to dinner. We were having a casual conversation at the restaurant.. then Boom! we were falling out our chairs with laughter. I felt the whole restaurant was staring at us which caused me to get extremely paranoid. The restaurant was attached to a shopping mall / hockey rink. Shit was bugged out. I had to sit down. Felt like I was on spin cycle and everyone was staring at me. We finally made it to a movie where I could anchor my body to a seat and nod off until it went away. Definitely a more spiritual feeling.

Mad Brownies!

Brownies have been good to me on so many levels. Selling value-added confections is a very mellow, very gratifying venture. Two brownies, two people, and a little intimacy makes for just about the best time a person can have.

• Two brownies, two people, and a little intimacy makes for just about the best time a person can have.

This is the DAN ZACKS - SEX ICON that we need to learn more about.