cop & wife OD on pot brownies

2»

Comments

• Check the judge @ 1:25...

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    I cannot wait until the old prohibition era fucks finally kick it so this plant can finally be legal like it should be.

Unfortunately, the sons of the prohibition era fucks are the same way.

Thank you Dupont!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Two brownies, two people, and a little intimacy makes for just about the best time a person can have.

This is the DAN ZACKS - SEX ICON that we need to learn more about.

Next time I'm in NYC I'll offer private lessons...

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Check the judge @ 1:25...

What a douche that cop is. Talk about no sense of humour and whopping lack of perspective. Maybe it was so troubling for him because he came home stoned and made a real fool of himself.

I can't believe judges can look like that in the States! I bet guy was elected by his local head shop association and is now obliged to find in favour of the pot lobby.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

Check the judge @ 1:25...

What a douche that cop is. Talk about no sense of humour and whopping lack of perspective. Maybe it was so troubling for him because he came home stoned and made a real fool of himself.

I can't believe judges can look like that in the States! I bet guy was elected by his local head shop association and is now obliged to find in favour of the pot lobby.

gotta love New Mexico. We used to have a judge in Santa Fe that would let you off on all your parking tickets if you donated a turkey.

My girl had one of those burgers at a party, she remembers thinking "this is the best Frickin' hamburger I've ever had" hahaha