DUDE

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central

Watching shit like that or reading things like THIS make the world seem just a little fucked up right about now.

Comments

• Dude's pissed off because he drives a clown car.

Asshole.

• I really don't like these types of cops. Powertripping assholes talking shit to kids. Seriously, what planet does he inhabit that a bunch of kids can get him that heated up? With a temper like that he shouldn't be a cop.

A little trip down memory lane with this one -

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I really don't like these types of cops. Powertripping assholes talking shit to kids. Seriously, what planet does he inhabit that a bunch of kids can get him that heated up? With a temper like that he shouldn't be a cop.

That's probably why he's in the clown car and not a proper police car.

But, I remember having stuff like this happen when I was a skater, it's nothing new.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    i got the flashlight therapy at age 14

for walking on the rd late at night

till my head bled
    this kid got off easy

pigs are pigs the world over
    from baltimore to belfast pigs are scared little creatures

small brained civil servants with weapons and state authority
    skateboards once again proving that the power of youth and freedom really upsets pigs
    skateboards as a premanent provoker of pigs?

funny innit

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    sup kala

• I think it is telling just how 'effective,' this sort of authority is. As the video ends, clearly, Shitheel cop clearly says, 'I don't want to see that on youtu-.' and, where is the first place it ends up?

Fuck that motherfucker- at least there are cameras around for that fat tub Security Guard to look like an asshole.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

haha what a fat fuck loser.

only cops can feel tough treating 14 year olds like that.

• haha what a fat fuck loser.

Teachers can too.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I hope these kids have parents who will help them lodge a formal complaint against that officer. Shit like that should not be tolerated. Does anybody recognise that city?

In a sense, we all get the last laugh because these fools end up on youtube and untold millions mock their pathetic behaviour.

The power of youtube!

BALTIMORE (AP) - A police officer shown on a YouTube video berating and roughly handling a skateboarder at the Inner Harbor was suspended on Monday.

The incident involving Officer Salvatore Rivieri, a 17-year-old veteran, is the subject of an internal affairs investigation, said Sterling Clifford, a spokesman for the Baltimore Police Department and the mayor's office.

"The entire incident raised red flags for all of the members of the command staff who watched the video," Clifford told The (Baltimore) Sun.

The video, apparently shot last summer, shows Rivieri putting the youth, 14-year-old Eric Bush, into a headlock and pushing him to the ground.

"He was just, like, getting an attitude with me, and said he was going to slap me upside down my face, and I was just going on with it and then he tackled me," Bush told WJZ-TV.

At one point on the video, Rivieri said, "Obviously, your parents don't put a foot in your butt quite enough, because you don't understand the meaning of respect. First of all, you better learn how to speak. I'm not 'man.' I'm not 'dude,' I am Officer Rivieri."

Rivieri told The Sun on Sunday that he did not know that the incident had been recorded or posted on the Internet. He acknowledged having encounters with skateboarders at the Inner Harbor, where skateboarding is banned, last summer, and told a reporter that he would watch the video on YouTube.

After he was suspended on Monday, Rivieri said, "I have no comment. Thank you."

Clifford said Monday afternoon that Mayor Sheila Dixon had not seen the video, but that its contents had been described to her and that she was "very displeased."

"We have invested a lot of time and energy in having better relations between the community and the police," Clifford said. "The bad behavior of one police officer can jeopardize a lot of hard work."

Paul Blair, head of the police union, had not seen the video but warned that videos show only part of a story. He said that it is impossible to know what happened before or after the camera was turned on.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Youtube to the rescue!

• Fuck this useless piece of shit. If I talked to my students like this I'd expect to be fired.

• exactly. Him asking if they talk to their teachers like that is total bullshit. The kid could have said, calmly, "my teachers don't yell at me and suggest that my parents don't beat me enough." This would have enraged the dude even more. He's unstable and clearly should not be someone in a position to "maintain peace."

ha ha, I called him dude without even thinking about it. That's some disconnected bullshit. Times have changed. A dude is not exactly someone on a ranch. And really, is that so offensive to be called someone on a ranch?

fuck that guy. As mentioned before, feeling tough yelling at a 14 year old is so pathetic. Putting your hands on him and wrestling him to the ground even though he is standing still is 10 times more pathetic.

• exactly. Him asking if they talk to their teachers like that is total bullshit. The kid could have said, calmly, "my teachers don't yell at me and suggest that my parents don't beat me enough." This would have enraged the dude even more. He's unstable and clearly should not be someone in a position to "maintain peace."

ha ha, I called him dude without even thinking about it. That's some disconnected bullshit. Times have changed. A dude is not exactly someone on a ranch. And really, is that so offensive to be called someone on a ranch?

fuck that guy. As mentioned before, feeling tough yelling at a 14 year old is so pathetic. Putting your hands on him and wrestling him to the ground even though he is standing still is 10 times more pathetic.

He is old school meaning tough love,, which has its place. Unfortunately for this piece of shit, he doesn't understand the "love" part of it.

• it's laughable that he thinks he deserves respect though. He has not earned it.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Talk about a train-wreck, I can't stop watching these....
    2:30 "Way to show your authority, security guard"

• Talk about a train-wreck, I can't stop watching these....
    2:30 "Way to show your authority, security guard"

these are great!!!!
    one minute mark on this one...gets pretty good. too many roundhouses,though.
    i love the skateboarders little tap and the security guards catlike reflexes snatchin the board up.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    BALTIMORE

And that city has way bigger problems than skateboarding youths.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts

haha what a fat fuck loser.

Teachers can too.

oh hell naw.

Teachers dont get a kick out of dicipline. at least none of the ones that i have worked with.

• My friends were at some skate jam thing... at the convention center where im from... this security guard told them to leave and they asked why... and lollygagged like all skaters do waiting for a violent response... and the guard choked out one of our friends. This other kid I know like.... full extention soccer kicked the guard in the face. Straight knocked him the fuck out... the police came and checked the tape and let my friends go and fired the guy.

I personally know of at least 5 incidents where security or police have violently assaulted minors. Cops are rednecks from where im from... or college kids who get work as summer cops. Shit is crazy. I once got hit full speed by a cop car running from a party. put me in the hospital.. bitches!

• Wow.

Skate or die!

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    ive been arrested plenty of times and it is really a goal of mine to kill a cop someday. cops are honestly the scum of the earth. fuck them all

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    ive been arrested plenty of times and it is really a goal of mine to kill a cop someday. cops are honestly the scum of the earth. fuck them all

i feel you man and this is

but its really not a good idea posting shit like this on a public forum?

• rookrook 357 Posts

i feel you man and this is

but its really not a good idea posting shit like this on a public forum?

1st amendment baby. + right to bear arms = ??

i wonder if there are any policeman officer record collectors

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

"don't call me dude. A dude works at a ranch"

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

that's some young shit. I used to say the same thing until a cop saved my life.

It's just stupid when acts like , but when someone like Kala, who may act like a kid but is evidently an adult, says that shit, it's pathetic and inexcusable.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts

It's just stupid when acts like , but when someone like Kala, who may act like a kid but is evidently an adult, says that shit, it's pathetic and inexcusable.

uh ohhh watch out
    its the "righteous"dean of soul strut in full effect mr do gooder himself
    fyi DEAN SPAMMO1000 -the mack is 30 years old

hey guy if your gonna ride my ass and follow me around the board saying foul shit all the time i think you should invest in a huge can of crisco so you can shove your hand up your ass
    this is the 3rd or 4th unsolicited negative comment about me from you in the past week [noneof which i replied to until now]

who gives a fuck what you think???

you take yourself soooo seriously

i think you have a problem with self image and waaaay too much time on your hands

i fully realize by posting this i will upset you
    and predictably you will try and flex your pathetic perceived cyber manhood/control freak urge by banning me or limiting my posts
    but in all fairness who the fuck died and made you god?

is it because you have a podcast and put out that comp?
    i don't really get it and i don't want to