THE OFFICIAL LOST THREAD....

Comments

• DJAckDJAck 255 Posts
    Everybody needs to chill the fuck out and let this show happen. It's like you want every episode to be game 6 of the 1975 world series. Calm the fuck down.

completely agree. all these people who quit watching it because it "got boring" are worse thank 6-year olds with ADD. things have to develop ie it can't be constant plot twists & action.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I Frickin' hate this show.

Yet watch every week.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Everybody needs to chill the fuck out and let this show happen. It's like you want every episode to be game 6 of the 1975 world series. Calm the fuck down.

completely agree. all these people who quit watching it because it "got boring" are worse thank 6-year olds with ADD. things have to develop ie it can't be constant plot twists & action.

So true, either you are in or you are out.

• Everybody needs to chill the fuck out and let this show happen. It's like you want every episode to be game 6 of the 1975 world series. Calm the fuck down.

It's gotten boring only because the writing, directing and acting are no where near as good as they were the first couple seasons. I don't particularly care if there is action or no action, as long as something interesting is going on that feels consistent with the tone of the rest of the series. Charlie reappearing post-mortem (and right after we're all supposed to be crying about it) was silly enough. Having him come back twice (in the guise of that paratrooper at the end) was laughably bad. Last season got off to a sluggish start as well and then picked up in quality so I will stick with it.

edit: I guess that paratrooper wasn't Charlie after all. Sure looked like him to me, with a beard. So if it's a character who hasn't been on the show before, why were Jack and Kate so startled when they saw his face?

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    I'm wondering if anyone else has seen those crazy Oceanic billboards in their cities? Our's is on the Sunset Strip - shit's fresh. Looks like it's been spray painted on saying "findoceanic6.com" or something like that - sorta hard to to read.

http://find815.blogspot.com/2008/01/oceanic-air-billboards-recap.html

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    wow... that episode (2) bought another million questions to be answered...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    This Season is pretty badass so far. Did anyone else see Dr. Christian Shepard in Jacob's chair (there are 2 chairs now?), and Mikhail's eye popping out through the window to freak Hurley out? Haha.

New characters, oh man... ghost(dust)busters!

This Season is pretty badass so far.

I thought the first episode was decent, but last nights was KILLER!
    Ben's been on that island since he was like 10, how the hell do all
    these people on the outside know about him?
    Sooooooo many questions!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I think this season is starting off way better than last season...

• This Season is pretty badass so far.

Sooooooo many questions!

No shit. He looked like an international super-villain in that pic the other Others had.

This Season is pretty badass so far.

Sooooooo many questions!

No shit. He looked like an international super-villain in that pic the other Others had.

The others or the new others or the new new others.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    This Season is pretty badass so far. Did anyone else see Dr. Christian Shepard in Jacob's chair (there are 2 chairs now?), and Mikhail's eye popping out through the window to freak Hurley out? Haha.

What makes you think that was Mikhail's eye? Its clearly the same one that was shown in the episode that showed Jacob sitting in the chair, which is presumed to be Jacob...

Comparison:

Looks like the writers strike is over.
    I wonder if there is any hope of making this into the full
    16 episode season as promised?
    I think as it stands now they have 8 in the can.
    Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Yeah they said something like 4-6 more that they are going to work on immediately..according to some random interview with Matthew Fox

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Yeah another decent episode and this season is hotting up nicely.

That new woman (Charlotte?)'s accent is already grating though and I must admit to feeling a wave of disappointment when she was revealed to be wearing a bullet proof vest.

Yeah another decent episode and this season is hotting up nicely.

That new woman (Charlotte?)'s accent is already grating though and I must admit to feeling a wave of disappointment when she was revealed to be wearing a bullet proof vest.

I just watched it. So Hanso/Darma vs Ben Linus and the Losties in the future? Sayiid protecting the "secret" of the island? Ben operating like he's a doctor, so he's been lying this whole time? Dude had mad currencies and passports..maybe he's been leaving the island this whole time? That last episode was the ultimate mindfuk. What did Sayiid trade Charlotte for? His servitude?

This season =

• Sayid traded that douche Miles for Charlotte.

It's time for Miles to catch a lil' beatdown. He pops too much shit.

Season 4 is kinda killin' it.

Word: this new season is surprising .

Ken Leung =

Word: this new season is surprising .

Ken Leung =

OH
    FO
    SHO!!!!!!!!!!!

poppin' off like an AK
    this schitt is

Sayid traded that douche Miles for Charlotte.

It's time for Miles to catch a lil' beatdown. He pops too much shit.

Season 4 is kinda killin' it.

Did he really trade Miles? Locke said Miles was in a safe place...I guess it's implied since Miles didn't come back. FUKKKKKK....so now I really really wanna know how Mr. Linus tricked / connived Sayiid into working for him (and his others island protecting anti-dharma lying ass agenda)...to "protect" his "friends..." does that mean Locke and Sawyer and Jack and Kate???? Fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• LOST is television for the hard of balling. No fly person watches this crap

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    LOST is television for the hard of balling. No fly person watches this crap

Agreed.

As soon as the episode is over, these little dudes pop in a romantic comedy DVD, polish off a half gallon tub of icecream and then cry themselves to sleep.

• LOST is television for the hard of balling. No fly person watches this crap

Agreed.

As soon as the episode is over, these little dudes pop in a romantic comedy DVD, polish off a half gallon tub of icecream and then cry themselves to sleep.

DON'T CLOWN ON MY STORIES MAN.

Thanks for the clarification, Dolo. How is Amsterdam these days?

Agreed.

HATTEUR IN FULL EFFECT MODE

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    lost is turning into alias with this international intrigue bs

time passes at a different rate on the island?

some ley-lines shit?

explains alot

Eh, it's a lot more interesting than "Alias" ever was.

Eh, it's a lot more interesting than "Alias" ever was.

Absolutely. The Mythology runs a lot deeper. It's well written and thought out.

Face it, if Lost was released as a novel, it would have been a behemoth on the NYT Fiction Bestseller list.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I'm still fully enjoying the flash forwards but can't see how they're going to be able to maintain the amount of revelations they're having per episode. I had a feeling that Sayid would be working for Benjamin but loved the ending of the episode - all it needed was Ben to give an evil cackle to make it complete.

So far it looks like they've confirmed that the Oceanic Six has Kate, Jack, Hurley and Sayid as four of them. Noticed than Jin and Sun haven't really featured for ages so assume they're not the two - I'm thinking Desmond and, maybe, Claire?

• I'm still fully enjoying the flash forwards but can't see how they're going to be able to maintain the amount of revelations they're having per episode. I had a feeling that Sayid would be working for Benjamin but loved the ending of the episode - all it needed was Ben to give an evil cackle to make it complete.

So far it looks like they've confirmed that the Oceanic Six has Kate, Jack, Hurley and Sayid as four of them. Noticed than Jin and Sun haven't really featured for ages so assume they're not the two - I'm thinking Desmond and, maybe, Claire?

How about Michael? He gets off the island too, right? Was Michael the guy in the coffin that Jack visits at the end of last season?