THE OFFICIAL LOST THREAD....

124»

Comments

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Fair enough, it's certainly extremely convoluted. However I have a horrible feeling that when this finally gets resolved the actual resolution won't be much less simple than this?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    "much less simple"

That sums up "Lost" in a nutshell.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    LOST
    folls

deal

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I still like Lost, but this new secret agent, I can be anywhere and everywhere, use my little baton to knock you out and shoot you style Ben is making feel like Lost and Alias have merged.

I loved Lost when it was all mystery, spooky island type shit, but it doesn't have that same feeling anymore. I still enjoy it and think that the way the story-line is developing is interesting, but I miss shit like Walt being kidnapped by "pirates," discovering the hatch, and the glow in the dark map on the wall of the hatch. I was hooked at those moments, but now I'm just kind of going along with it for the sake of it.

I liked metaphysical Lost a whole lot better. Let's get back to rubbing our brows and shit. War is wack.

They kinda brought it back this week...

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    I still like Lost, but this new secret agent, I can be anywhere and everywhere, use my little ba
    I liked metaphysical Lost a whole lot better. Let's get back to rubbing our brows and shit. War is wack.

They kinda brought it back this week...
    Jack's dad and his daughter Claire were creepin' me out, it had a real incest vibe goin.
    Good episode other than that.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    We're back on track.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Claire was leaning back in the chair/bench (or whatever it was) all weird.

They been following Locke for days.

Didn't those army dudes in the chopper realize that the pilot threw a bag out the window?

Ben losing his mojo is intriguing and a good plot development in my opinion.

spaces between each sentence.

My name is Sayid. I will ride this small boat back to my friends.

move the island. Awesome.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

Didn't those army dudes in the chopper realize that the pilot threw a bag out the window?

Ha! That was the first thing I said when it happened. I'm not sure what they're going to do with Fahey's character but I suspect there are still things to be revealed about him - he's too willing to help the islanders without questions and, usually with Lost, the more one dimensional a character seems the more two faced they actually are.

The whole Locke childhood thing was great and definitely a return to the mystery element - I'm hoping that the focus will be more on him for a while yet as it was always more interesting than the sawyer/jack/kate love triangle. Speaking of which, Sawyer appears to have been relegated to a supporting role the entire season so far.

• HamHam 872 Posts
    Wouldn't Richard (or whatever his name is) looking/being the same age in the 50's as in the 00's support the time travel theory?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Wouldn't Richard (or whatever his name is) looking/being the same age in the 50's as in the 00's support the time travel theory?

Well, he also shows up to Ben when the latter is a boy and he looks the same age too. So either he's time traveling ON the island (which I don't believe the theory includes) or, the more "likely" explanation is that Richard doesn't age b/c the Island is keeping him young.

And creepy.