beers that get you shitfaced

2»

Comments

• for cheaper beer railbender is nice

also have to throw support to local fav Penn Brewery's Pilsner, Oktoberfest, Marzen, Weizen, and Mai bock which are also reasonably priced.

Lately i have feeling Three Philososphers which put me on another planet.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Two of these and I am trippin':

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

Avery "THE BEAST"

OG: 1.148 Alcohol By Volume: 16.4% 2007 Vintage IBU's: 68
    Color: Burgundy

The Beast is a seducer - accomodating, complicated, powerful, dark and created to last the ages. With a deep burgundy color and aromas of honey, nutmeg, mandarin orange and pineapple, this massive and challenging brew has flavors akin to a beautiful Carribean rum. Dates, plums, raisins and molasses are dominant in a rich vinous texture. Cellarable for 10+ years.

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts

Barley wine is most definitely....

(brain cell related)

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    Two of these and I am trippin':

^^^^^^^^^^^^^holyshit^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I forgot all about these beers!!!, that was all I drank for a few years and am only reminded from this post.

I can only drink Heineken now, I don't know why, I'll get acute gastritis if I drink other types of beer, especially heavy lager or something I don't know what the fuck is up with it.

But Heiny is my spacejuice, and I will always nominate that for getting shitfaced. Fuck a energy drink!

I'll take six and climb the side of a building like live action spiderman

And no matter what time or day it is in amsterdam the tour is always even twice in one day.

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts

nobody nominated this yet and it will have you for certain

• "Hair of the Dog" brewery in Portland, OR has been specializing in extra potent beer for a while now. All their beers have weird names like "Fred" and "Adam" and tend to be around 10% alcohol.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

"Hair of the Dog" brewery in Portland, OR has been specializing in extra potent beer for a while now. All their beers have weird names like "Fred" and "Adam" and tend to be around 10% alcohol.

Also pretty tough to come by. Uniborue's strong wheat beer Don de Dieu is one of my favorites. 10% alcohol and you don't even taste it. All Unibroue bers are superb. Their brewmaster used to be the brewmaster at Chimay, and until two years ago they were owned by a Canadian rock star.

• 8bits8bits 146 Posts
    On the low budget

When i can splurge

• ^^^ Drank it for a couple months, realized it was making me sick. Miller Lite makes me sleepy. I'm on Hite, Red Stripe, Heinekin, Pabst, and Budweiser.

this shit is nastay

a 40 ounce of this stuff is

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

^^^ Drank it for a couple months, realized it was making me sick. Miller Lite makes me sleepy. I'm on Hite, Red Stripe, Heinekin, Pabst, and Budweiser.

this shit is nastay

I can KILL the first 36 ounces of a Steel Reserve in about 15 minutes, but the last four ounces will take me like an hour to knock back. Steel Reserve swill is gutter material.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Just looking at a tall can of Steel Reserve makes me nauseated.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Here is a picture of me coming to terms with the last few swigs of Steel Reserve.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

14% alcohol, but way too sweet. Good night.

I got the red label version of this in my fridge...waiting for the right time to drink it...maybe tonight.

had the helles tonight...gotta say, the first sip was a little rough but after that I enjoyed it. I would definately drink again...

• ^^^ Drank it for a couple months, realized it was making me sick. Miller Lite makes me sleepy. I'm on Hite, Red Stripe, Heinekin, Pabst, and Budweiser.

this shit is nastay

I can KILL the first 36 ounces of a Steel Reserve in about 15 minutes, but the last four ounces will take me like an hour to knock back. Steel Reserve swill is gutter material.

Aint it the truth the last 4 ounces or so is a hard task. And if you drink a 40oz of 211 even in a reasonable amount of time, the last of it is usually somewhat warm and gag inducing haha

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

^^^ Drank it for a couple months, realized it was making me sick. Miller Lite makes me sleepy. I'm on Hite, Red Stripe, Heinekin, Pabst, and Budweiser.

this shit is nastay

Aint it the truth the last 4 ounces or so is a hard task. And if you drink a 40oz of 211 even in a reasonable amount of time, the last of it is usually somewhat warm and gag inducing haha

that was my shit in college for like a year. The first time i ever blacked out i had two of those 40's in a couple hours. After that I was pretty much done with the steel reserve. ha!

Now that i'm not a starving student i like

and