say u have an Itunes 25$ gift card. wut do u get??

hendravishendravis 689 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
i was wonderin if u guys had any suggestions. like any cool itune release only material that i should get or u kno what im sayin, i usually can find waht i want to downnload, and what i want wouldnt really b on itunes. now and again usually has cool stuff, but i got all that.basically im sayin , what's some only in the itunes store type shit that is actually pretty dam dopeany ideas?

Comments

• If you have any upcoming travel plans audio books can be nice.

• I got one of these two. Anyone who wants it can have it for $22 -- I'll even pay postage!

• some of the eccentric soul numero comps are on there. highly reccomended.

id be down for a good comp. any good soul/funk or reggae would b graet

• Man, I got one of those and I never used iTunes before. All I can say is that it cost me $25 to buy an album's worth of songs, and half of them weren't even labeled correctly so I had to buy them twice. Bunch of horse shit, really. Fuck iTunes.

just type in eccentric soul and they should pop up. the twinight one is my fave, its a double disc so its about 25, theres also the capsoul one for around 11 i think thats pretty good too.

just type in eccentric soul and they should pop up. the twinight one is my fave, its a double disc so its about 25, theres also the capsoul one for around 11 i think thats pretty good too.

feelin the capsoul , streaming a couple tracks (2 far gone_)
    ok so now ill prolly have 14 left ha
    unless some more options come in

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    I bought comedy albums / stand-up comedian stuff. Not something I would normally purchase, but iTunes isn't usually my source for music at that.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    use it to discount the 30 rock season 1.

fake money well spent.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    some of the eccentric soul numero comps are on there. highly reccomended.

$9.99! HoLLUR!

$9.99! HoLLUR!

haha, elise i might have to, i got all tha tracks for;
    Larry Levan's Classic West End Records Remixes
    jus sittin thaer for me to look it, askin for someone named Elises' itunes user password! ahrg
    ::>pyrate hooker graem;: ha

also

wen i try to browse your soulseek files it always errors. i remember u told me i could get them from u thaer

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    are all itunes purchases still 128 or 192kbps or whatever? if so just get something spoken word or something. music at that rate is totally unlistenable (IMHO)