CHEMTRAILS OVER AUSTIN

Comments

• yeah like why would airplanes be flying in different directions?

and why over a city that hosts a major airport like Austin?

THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS THAT DEMAND ANSWERS.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

Good Chemtrails=

Bad Chemtrails=

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    yeah like why would airplanes be flying in different directions?

You've never asked a question in your life, have you? Be honest, meathead.

You've never asked a question in your life, have you? Be honest, meathead.

dude, I wasn't even exagerrating; that's the sad part.

those were the EXACT questions you asked: why planes would be criss-crossing in different directions and why this would happen over major cities.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    for god's sake, what in the fuck are you people talking about?

Sincerely,
    Chad

• I jump on the pushbike and pedal like a Mormon on a mission back to the farmhouse screaming ??? LOOK LOOK!??? and pointing at the sky.

Too funny!

• ZekeZeke 221 Posts
    Lets be serious here. The chemical is called dihydrous monoxide... and it's a REAL killer. Responsible for the deaths of countless thousands of people annually in the US. (More if you include it's potential role in pneumonia and influenza related deaths.)

Note how much it's molecular structure reflects the generally accepted insectoid image of aliens and weird, buggy-eyed lizards. This is not unintentional and needs to be researched more by individuals without any serious qualifications or scientific knowledge. It is even better if this research is done by paranoid individuals whose only source of information is other paranoid individuals and personal intuition about eventual world domination. Also, Bow Wow fans.

On some level, I wish that I too could ignore anything I deemed potentially inconvenient to my fragile self-esteem. But I guess even as a straight, white American male, I'm simply not THAT privileged.

• ZekeZeke 221 Posts
    Sorry, my fragile self-esteem is way more entangled in our direct involvement in these issues:
    Inside the CIA's notorious black sites
    Wider Spying Fuels Aid Plan for Telecom Industry

Also, Death Penalty Repealed in New Jersey. You'd think they'd want to maintain their totally effective methods of killing people rather than depending on extremely expensive petrol and chemicals to off the masses.

I think I see a big ChemCloud coming my way! Oh shit! It's shaped like a rhino! Ah!

• I think I see a big ChemCloud coming my way! Oh shit! It's shaped like K-Ryno[/b] ! Ah!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    On some level, I wish that I too could ignore anything I deemed potentially inconvenient to my fragile self-esteem[/b]. But I guess even as a straight, white American male, I'm simply not THAT privileged.

Listen???I like you. I know that people on this board give you shit about your efforts to promote Texas rap to the masses and for your unabashed sentimentality for the glory days of Project Blowed. But you do your thing, disregarding the haters, and I think that's admirable.

That said, you make some remarkable rhetorical leaps. I understand how such judo-esque efforts to redirect the weight of the argument away from the shortcomings of your own position are useful, but that's really stretching.

In other words, please explain how my disbelief of this conspiracy theory is indicative of my fragile self esteem.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddd.................GO![/b]

• On some level, I wish that I too could ignore anything I deemed potentially inconvenient to my fragile self-esteem[/b]. But I guess even as a straight, white American male, I'm simply not THAT privileged.

Listen???I like you. I know that people on this board give you shit about your efforts to promote Texas rap to the masses and for your unabashed sentimentality for the glory days of Project Blowed. But you do your thing, disregarding the haters, and I think that's admirable.

That said, you make some remarkable rhetorical leaps. I understand how such judo-esque efforts to redirect the weight of the argument away from the shortcomings of your own position are useful, but that's really stretching.

In other words, please explain how my disbelief of this conspiracy theory is indicative of my fragile self esteem.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddd.................GO![/b]

stop overcompensating

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    yeah like why would airplanes be flying in different directions?

I don't understand. It's like you're insinuating that airports have multiple runways with different take-off and landing trajectories that result in criss-crossing contrails.

That's just crazy talk.

I don't understand. It's like you're insinuating that airports have multiple runways with different take-off and landing trajectories that result in criss-crossing contrails.

That's just crazy talk.

I know; it boggles the mind. I'm as confused as Harvey.

• dudes the planes are going in multiple different directions and everything!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts

dudes the planes are going in multiple different directions and everything!

http://flightaware.com/live/airport/KPHL

Something just doesn't seem right in Philly.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

dudes the planes are going in multiple different directions and everything!

oh, go to lunch already!!

haha!

• They aren't contrails. I've known contrails since the 70's and they typically disappear after the plane producing them has traveled a short distance. These chemtrails don't disappear and in many cases spread out over the full expanse of the sky. But hey, if the almighty Wikipedia says otherwise...

I've seen these MANY, many times here. They're not like contrails. They stay up there for hours. There's usually multiple trails in a criss-cross pattern that slowly expand and blanket the sky (no tin foil hat-o).

Yeah, I've been noticing this shit for years. You don't notice it until you look for it. I still don't know what it's about, but it certainly doesn't seem like it's anything "natural". Whatever though, we're all going to die one day. If that shit ain't killed me yet, I don't think it will take me out in the end. Although, I'm always interested in hearing an explanation of why those trails spread out and turn into whispy clouds that seem to coat the sky. Contrails are just condensation from the trail of heat from the jet engine against the cold air molecules or whatever. Once the air behind the plane reutnrs to its normal temperature, the trails dissipate. So, why do some of these supposed contrails stay in the sky and spread out like that? That's the questiosn that I've never seen an answer for. Conspiracy? Fuck if I know. Am I worried about it? Nope. Sure would like to satisfy my curiousity, though.

• HamHam 872 Posts
    the planes are obviously taking off from Denver Airport.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Sorry, my fragile self-esteem is way more entangled in our direct involvement in these issues:
    Inside the CIA's notorious black sites
    Wider Spying Fuels Aid Plan for Telecom Industry

Also, Death Penalty Repealed in New Jersey. You'd think they'd want to maintain their totally effective methods of killing people rather than depending on extremely expensive petrol and chemicals to off the masses.

I think I see a big ChemCloud coming my way! Oh shit! It's shaped like a rhino! Ah!

This is what gets me. There are so many actual conspiracies out there that could really use some publicity. Why waste time with science fiction?

Harvey, you and I were on the same side of a debate regarding education and the fucked-up priorities in our schools. It's an indisputable fact that our public school system was designed to churn out mindless laborers, and it's still doing that to this day. In most cases, your social status is directly proportionate to the quality of your education. That's a blatant conspiracy being paraded right under our noses, and I have no problem asking questions regarding the state of education in this country.

I also have no problem asking questions about "chem trails." But for Pete's sake, the only evidence I've ever seen regarding their existence is, to my eyes, far-fetched pseudo-science, and the explanations I've seen disputing their existence seem quite logical and reasonable.

Does that really sound like I have the wool pulled over my eyes? Telling people that they have not truly considered your argument until they wholeheartedly agree with you is bordering on juvenile and hurts your credibility when discussing other issues.

• the public schools were only ever good for one thing, taking the children of immigrants and making them americans, but thats over.

I'll just keep holding my breath for the commercial flight I take in an unmarked plane that leaves the ATX airport, climbs straight up into the sky, then straight back down, then straight up into the sky again, and then straight back down again, then straight back up into the sky again, then straight back down again, then repeats the same pattern acroos the vertical lines in a horizontal fashion. I know this may be old hat for some of you, but up to this day I've yet to experience it.

• So, why do some of these supposed contrails stay in the sky and spread out like that? That's the questiosn that I've never seen an answer for.

Ever notice how long clouds stay up in the sky? Contrails are basically artificial clouds. Under the right conditions, they won't immediately dissipate.

If they wanted to poison people on the ground, I think you'd see these puppies just cruising right over the neighborhoods:

• I'll just keep holding my breath for the commercial flight I take in an unmarked plane that leaves the ATX airport, climbs straight up into the sky, then straight back down, then straight up into the sky again, and then straight back down again, then straight back up into the sky again, then straight back down again, then repeats the same pattern acroos the vertical lines in a horizontal fashion. I know this may be old hat for some of you, but up to this day I've yet to experience it.

seriously dude what are you talking about?

have you seen unmarked planes like this?

have you followed commercial planes around in the sky to see if, I dunno, like maybe they are actually flying from airport A to airport B?

where are you getting this stuff if it's not from whackjob websites?

I also have no problem asking questions about "chem trails." But for Pete's sake, the only evidence I've ever seen regarding their existence is, to my eyes, far-fetched pseudo-science, and the explanations I've seen disputing their existence seem quite logical and reasonable.

Does that really sound like I have the wool pulled over my eyes? Telling people that they have not truly considered your argument until they wholeheartedly agree with you is bordering on juvenile and hurts your credibility when discussing other issues.

My argument = I see weird things in the sky> Do you also see them? No, well here's a few video clips of what I'm talking about. Did you watch those? No, well then look up into the sky where you live and let me know if you ever see what I'm talking about. I haven't said anything more than that...yet y'all are jumping around like kooks trying to hang a ghost. I don't know exactly what chemtrails are for...I just see them almost every day now and rather than dismiss them as nothing, I'd like to know why someone is spending so much dough to employ planes to create them. And if you don't know, then there's really no need for you say shit. N'kay?

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    [Ever notice how long clouds stay up in the sky? Contrails are basically artificial clouds.

Exactly. Chemtrails have to be one of the most laughable conspiracy theories ever.

• They aren't contrails. I've known contrails since the 70's and they typically disappear after the plane producing them has traveled a short distance. These chemtrails don't disappear and in many cases spread out over the full expanse of the sky. But hey, if the almighty Wikipedia says otherwise...

I've seen these MANY, many times here. They're not like contrails. They stay up there for hours. There's usually multiple trails in a criss-cross pattern that slowly expand and blanket the sky (no tin foil hat-o).

Yeah, I've been noticing this shit for years. You don't notice it until you look for it. I still don't know what it's about, but it certainly doesn't seem like it's anything "natural". Whatever though, we're all going to die one day. If that shit ain't killed me yet, I don't think it will take me out in the end. Although, I'm always interested in hearing an explanation of why those trails spread out and turn into whispy clouds that seem to coat the sky. Contrails are just condensation from the trail of heat from the jet engine against the cold air molecules or whatever. Once the air behind the plane reutnrs to its normal temperature, the trails dissipate. So, why do some of these supposed contrails stay in the sky and spread out like that? That's the questiosn that I've never seen an answer for. Conspiracy? Fuck if I know. Am I worried about it? Nope. Sure would like to satisfy my curiousity, though.

in regards to them taking shapes there are numerous causes all working together. first of all wind working with dry temperature or increased heat can cause the contrail to spread out and then disappear. based on how hot or cold it is the contrail will last longer if it is colder it will disappear faster if it is warmer up there.

Contrails are basically man made clouds think of it that way. They are effected by the weather and temperature just like clouds are.

edit: snagglepus already mentioned what i said.

• I also have no problem asking questions about "chem trails." But for Pete's sake, the only evidence I've ever seen regarding their existence is, to my eyes, far-fetched pseudo-science, and the explanations I've seen disputing their existence seem quite logical and reasonable.

My argument = I see weird things in the sky> Do you also see them? No, well here's a few video clips of what I'm talking about. Did you watch those? No, well then look up into the sky where you live and let me know if you ever see what I'm talking about. I haven't said anything more than that...yet y'all are jumping around like kooks trying to hang a ghost. I don't know exactly what chemtrails are for...I just see them almost every day now and rather than dismiss them as nothing, I'd like to know why someone is spending so much dough to employ planes to create them. And if you don't know, then there's really no need for you say shit. N'kay?

who's got time to sit around staring at the Frickin' sky all day?

• Yeah I never really bought the whole "poison people on the ground" story anyway. It's just that sometimes, when you're looking up there, it just doesn't seem right. The only time I see a cloud move or change shape quickly is when it's a windy day and all the clouds in the sky are moving quickly. The clouds can stand still and sometimes these trails from the plains spread out quickly enough to watch it happen. I just doesn't look right. Maybe it's just air pressure and altitude and temperature and humidity and all that, but it still looks pretty odd and unnatural, unlike clouds. But like I said, I'm not worried about it. A small part of my mind will always be curious about whether it's all truly natural or if there is something more to it.