FAUX RILLZ

Comments

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    This thread is irrefutable truth that:

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    i see how it is

Why the fuck does ANYONE[/b] feel they have a magical pass to drop the N word?

gethefuckouttaherewiththatbullshit.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I've never seen faux go a whole day and only post once. only one time in a whole entire day. jeez. well, don't cry, dry your eye, its just your picture on the internet, the world isn't over. you'll get over it.

EDIT: I would also like to add that although I don't know your personal beleifs you should remember that Everybody Is Sexy In God's Eyes.

• Options
    Anyone who gets to this point in one sitting deserves some sort of reward.

Sure did make the day go fast.

My reward is I get to go home.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

this is hilarious. dude has been a racist little chump.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i see how it is

why does rockadelic feel like he has a magical pass to drop his retarded pet 'political' points on any thread?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    this shit still going on?

and thes:

I'm pretty sure Faux didn't mention anything about your weight or would (FYI: You've lost a grip, good job) Faux himself was a fatty for a minute, and the boy only sons when neccesarry. Coming out the gate gunz blazin' on some "mean girls" shit is not that dude. The people who get asshurt; they turn it into some "mean girls'" schitt

Look, not like I really care because it never bothered me enough to address it or him. but since we are on the subject I thought I would bring it up. And the point is, I was new around here, dude didn't know me and I didn't know him (as I still most surely do not). The point is it was a record related post and he starts dissecting my looks. Had he said what he said to me in the real world I most surely would have punched him in the face.

I truly think you have me confused with somebody else, Thes.

• Had he said what he said to me in the real world I most surely would have punched him in the face.

NEWS FLASH: Soulstrut is not, I repeat NOT, the real world.

That is all.

• i see how it is

Why the fuck do white boys feel they have a magical pass to drop the N word?

"I heard it in a rap song, dog."

"I worked with a Black guy once."

"I'm different, yo."

you forgot:
    "but i have black friends!!"

b/w

"my black friends call me it, so i can too right??"

i see how it is

why does rockadelic feel like he has a magical pass to drop his retarded pet 'political' points on any thread?

I inserted ONE WORD......I guess it wasn't a "pet political point" until then.

Amazing.

• This board is not exactly filled with "lookers".

understatement of the year.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    This board is not exactly filled with "lookers".

My sexy is better than your sexy

• Options

Tell that fatfuck Capital Letter D to speak for himself.

• This board is not exactly filled with "lookers".

Hey, fuck you giraffe neck!

• Options

Hey, fuck you giraffe neck!

Guilty.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    This thread is like a treasure chest of raers. In ten years someone will stumble upon this in the wayback machine and the world will let out one big collective fart of sheer exstaticness!

Keep it Laswellian Faux! Let the hatters rock their sitars, you've got the Bitches Brew Masters in your cabinet of curiosities.

• I'm lost... are fatback and shig beefing now?!? since when did that happen?!?

i had taiwanese beef noodle soup today. man its cold out here. must be like 68 degrees n shit.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm lost... are fatback and shig beefing now?!? since when did that happen?!?

i had taiwanese beef noodle soup today. man its cold out here. must be like 68 degrees n shit.

no shit, I wore qa sweater and a long sleeve shirt today

I can't wait for summer to come back around.

Whats up with that fried chicken spot? I'm working down the street and want some oily goodness

Dudes in there had the gall to ask me if I'd ever heard of Roscoes before.

all I wanted was a 2 piece

• I'm lost... are fatback and shig beefing now?!? since when did that happen?!?

no shit, I wore qa sweater and a long sleeve shirt today

I can't wait for summer to come back around.

Whats up with that fried chicken spot? I'm working down the street and want some oily goodness

Dudes in there had the gall to ask me if I'd ever heard of Roscoes before.

all I wanted was a 2 piece

maurice's on pico and redondo. i wish i could tell you when theyre open but honestly the open up when they feel like it. its a old couple that does everything and i think they just do it for fun.

and not for nothen, but maurice's is quality southern fried chicken where most if not all the oil and grease and cooked out of the chicken. best in LA if you ask me!

• kalakala 3,361 Posts

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    where were u folks when drbrowncelray or whatever was using my pic,as his avatar???

Damn ! How did i miss this ?!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

And hilarious.

Faux, you look decent...we're just razzin' ya...get well soon.

• HamHam 872 Posts
    we're only on page 8 here people.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    we're only on page 8 here people.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Damn, I forgot about that!

I just wanted to add that I think with all due respect to Thes, he may be confusing avatars from that era, and may be sore at Faux for something Grafwritah said. They did have pretty close to the same avatar at the time. Faux talks a lot of shit, but going after someone's spare tire or bald spot doesn't seem too consistent from what I have seen from Young_Regatta. Fashion, sure, he'll feel free to talk out his ass for days....

As for Yuichi vs. Faux, I have no dog in that fight. Neither one needs defense nor scolding as far as I can tell.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    This thread is reaching Don't Step On My Air Jordanian proportions.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    As for Yuichi vs. Faux, I have no dog in that fight. Neither one needs defense nor scolding as far as I can tell.

You mean Faux v. Hug Nasty?