FAUX RILLZ

Comments

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    some of you guys are pretty cruel.

its also kind of cowardice to search out info and pics of people who post here with anonymity. respecting people's privacy shouldn't be so hard to do; i.e., if someone hasn't volunteered pictures of himself, its not a good idea to post them. at least have the decency to ask first.

go fuck yourself and post a picture of it. i wondered how long it would take the self-righteous asses to come out. a lesson in discretion on a public innernets forum? how 19th century.

you're only safe if you practice discipline and vigilance like Bassie.

and, yeah, I got one of those too.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    [color:pink] Clowning this picture speaks more to people's projected low self opinion than any actual embarassment suffered by Faux_Rillz. Seriously, you think he's uncomfortable with the way he looks? If we've learned anything from his posts, it's that he's self-confident. I don't pretend to speak for him, but my guess is he could give a fuck about the opinion of some pauperized internet kid who relies of m-w.com to unravel the nexus of a Rillzian diss.

He is the Young Regatta, after all.[/color]

[color:green]$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $[/color]

[color:green]$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $[/color]

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    its also kind of creepy[/b] to search out info and pics of people who post here with anonymity.

this isn't a picture of me, but it sure is a hilarious memory!

ya'll gots to chiiiiilllllllllll.

even though it really is weird, I wouldn't go so far to say it's creepy. sounds and looks like bored people at their jobs to me.

But if people are taking it seriously then whats the point of even getting involved?

why am I posting in this thread again??

oh thats right...you got to chill.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I think if you are going to diss faux's picture its only fair that you post a picture of yourself first. For example, Fatback can diss all he wants, because his bowl cut picture is legendary. I can diss because there is a picture of me in a jacket covered in stuffed animals (which, for the last time is NOT MY JACKET... some weirdo was wearing in the bar and let me wear it, but back on topic...). All couch humpers can diss... But I'm afraid all you no picture having dudes are going to have to sit this one out.

so anyways, my turn:

faux is bald, lol.

well, that was fun I guess.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    What he looks like doesn't matter, that he's much smarter than you is what really hurts.

Indeed. This thread gets more and more pathetic with each page. That's the nature of 10+ pagers on soulstrut though.

guess it was only funny when yall were bashing yuichi, but as soon as your boyfriend gets dissed in the mix it gets all up in this bitch & some fools clownin are now preaching, this thread was game over the minute yuichi said

"you can go back to watching the wire now"

i guess if your not in the cool club people get a pass to make threads bashing you all schoolyard style (ala Thug Nasty and the hundreds of other threads about people who the elite strut crew dont deem "cool")

oh the hypocrisy!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    So when exactly did the clowning shift from good-natured to cruel?

I don't see it.

So when exactly did the clowning shift from good-natured to cruel?

I don't see it.

five pages of clowning > ten pages of appreciation

Oh Danny boy, the pipes, crack pipes are calling
    From block to block and down the fire escape
    The summer jams gone, and all the hoes fell out
    Its you, its you must go and I must ride

But come ye back when summers in the meadow
    Or when the hood's hushed and puke grey with snow
    Its Ill be here in sunshine, or in shadow

Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, Lil dudes love you so

But when ye come and all the OG Fania's are flying
    If I am dead, and dead I well may be
    Youll come and find the place where I am lying
    And kneel and say an ave there for me

• some of you guys are pretty cruel.

its also kind of cowardice to search out info and pics of people who post here with anonymity. respecting people's privacy shouldn't be so hard to do; i.e., if someone hasn't volunteered pictures of himself, its not a good idea to post them. at least have the decency to ask first.

No.

This fruitcake Faux has numerous times brought up peoples looks, what they are wearing, what is in the background, etc. in pictures that people post about records or other non-look related subjects. He is usually the first one to call out someone's looks in that respect.

The first time I posted a picture of me digging here (in the LAUSD children's warehouse) in a RECORD RELATED POST he made some snide comment about how I needed to go to the gym or lose some weight or some shit. Completely unrelated and altogether typical for this dude.

Why defend people finally calling out his "look" for once. Sorry dudes, good for the goose, good for the gander. And I'll keep my comments about how I think dude looks to myself, like a man.

Is this the end of Faux Rillz as we know it or is it a new beginning?

NATE

~YOUR MUSTACHE IS CLOGGIN YOUR PM BOX~ clean 'er out

• So when exactly did the clowning shift from good-natured to cruel?

I don't see it.

really? the guy who dedicates his life to eradicating all hints of racism from a message board that revolves around black music doesn't see how people stepped over the line here?? maybe thats because you're a guilty party.

• What he looks like doesn't matter, that he's much smarter than you is what really hurts.

Indeed. This thread gets more and more pathetic with each page. That's the nature of 10+ pagers on soulstrut though.

guess it was only funny when yall were bashing yuichi, but as soon as your boyfriend gets dissed in the mix it gets all up in this bitch & some fools clownin are now preaching, this thread was game over the minute yuichi said

"you can go back to watching the wire now"

i guess if your not in the cool club people get a pass to make threads bashing you all schoolyard style (ala Thug Nasty and the hundreds of other threads about people who the elite strut crew dont deem "cool")

oh the hypocrisy!

The difference here is that Yuichi has brought criticism upon himself through his posting. This thread is supposed to be a discussion about Faux, yet the only real bashing came when people realized what he looked like. I'm pretty certain a bunch of dudes that repeatedly get intellectually crushed by Faux were dancing around their bedrooms when that picture was posted. It doesn't discredit Faux's ability to point out the stupidity in people's arguments- it's only a testament to how small certain people are.

the guy who dedicates his life to eradicating all hints of racism from a message board that revolves around black music

SOLID FOLKIN GOLD

page ten, here we come!

• I'm pretty certain a bunch of dudes that repeatedly get intellectually crushed by Faux were dancing around their bedrooms when that picture was posted.

what does that even mean? i'm sorry, but are all you dudes a bunch of male models? i don't know faux or have any reason to ride for him, other than the fact that we both share the same profession, but give me a break here. you guys are acting like someone posted a pic of a dude with 3 heads. he looks like 90% of the people i deal with everyday. thats how we dress, look, sans the goatee which my office frowns on. and the sh*t about the hair? wow. thats like 70% of men over 30. some of you guys are gonna be in for a rude awakening.

dudes that repeatedly get intellectually crushed by Faux

^^^INNERNETS GREATEST CRUSHES REVEALED!!!

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

• Please be objective.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I'm pretty certain a bunch of dudes that repeatedly get intellectually crushed by Faux were dancing around their bedrooms when that picture was posted.

what does that even mean? i'm sorry, but are all you dudes a bunch of male models? i don't know faux or have any reason to ride for him, other than the fact that we both share the same profession, but give me a break here. you guys are acting like someone posted a pic of a dude with 3 heads. he looks like 90% of the people i deal with everyday. thats how we dress, look, sans the goatee which my office frowns on. and the sh*t about the hair? wow. thats like 70% of men over 30. some of you guys are gonna be in for a rude awakening.

The point of my post was that he use usually the first (and sometimes the only) dude who calls people out for their looks or what they are wearing on a regular basis.

He is the resident queer eye for the straight guy.

Wearing a button down and slacks?

I think ya'll are more surprised that he looks like an actual person as opposed to some fantastical internet diss machine or some shit that was constructed in your private mind gardens (which need tending, by the way).

• thats how we dress, look, sans the goatee which my office frowns on. and the sh*t about the hair? wow. thats like 70% of men over 30. some of you guys are gonna be in for a rude awakening.

i have met faux_rillz twice, once at the clurb on a saturday and once on a weekday right after he got off of work. the pic that fatback posted was right after work. y'all wear jeans and t-shirts in the office? gotdamn you guys are blowing this wayyyy out of proportion

thats how we dress, look, sans the goatee which my office frowns on. and the sh*t about the hair? wow. thats like 70% of men over 30. some of you guys are gonna be in for a rude awakening.

i have met faux_rillz twice, once at the clurb on a saturday and once on a weekday right after he got off of work. the pic that fatback posted was right after work. y'all wear jeans and t-shirts in the office? gotdamn you guys are blowing this wayyyy out of proportion

$100 to post the clurb picture now. PM your paypal info. Is goin down.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    gotdamn you guys are blowing this wayyyy out of proportion

It's more like they finally got something to bite on. Obviously
    there are many people with axes to grind, both real and imagined,
    when it comes to Faux. Funny thing is, like you said, there's nothing
    all that embarassing about that picture, so dudes are really stretching
    to try to blast him over it. Shit, anyone who saw the infamous "pink
    shirt" photo already knew what he looked like, and didn't even blink
    at that shot you took. To summarize: dudes grasping at any little scrap
    of ammo they can find to get some desperate manner of so-called revenge.
    Like Bam said, I'm sure Faux is unphased by it all, he seems like a fairly
    secure dude.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Now I'm dying to know what people THOUGHT faux was gonna look like.

really... what did people think a white lawyer from georgia was gonna look like?

• A childish diss wrapped in slick words is still a childish diss.

That's really the only major difference between these guys.

It's fair game. Flame on.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I'm the one who asked if there had ever been a photo of the dude posted and if so, to please re-post.

I also asked for the asshole Dolo/Whitebelt to post a photo.

There is something not right about dissing everyone/anyone in total anonymity.

At least now I know exactly who the person is who shoots one liners out to people on the daily.

Now if we can only get that Dolo photo my day will be made.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

really... what did people think a white lawyer from georgia was gonna look like?

I thought he looked EXACTLY like his avatar.....I was right, cept he appears younger.

WHY IS THIS BEDROOM SO COLD?[/b]

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

It's quite telling that neither of our dudes are in here today.

Now you little dudes know that as important as it is to me to be here for you, my work does occasionally take me away from my desk.

Do continue the party without me, though.

When the routine bites hard - And ambitions are low[/b]

• Now you little dudes know that as important as it is to me to be here for you, my work does occasionally take me away from my desk.

Ummm...

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

It's quite telling that neither of our dudes are in here today.

Now you little dudes know that as important as it is to me to be here for you, my work does occasionally take me away from my desk.

Do continue the party without me, though.

they NEED to know youre seeing this!
    and feeling the brun.