Chicago - 10/20 Record show ROLL CALL

13»

Comments

• Wish i had that on video tho.

YTR indeed

• Dreas - very dope to meet up. thanx as well for the jawns - I'll be PM'ing you soon about that RCA 45.

yessir, nice to meet you too. i definitely had a good weekend. sorry, i couldn't make dinner on saturday. holler at me soon.

i forget, are you going to the fmu show?

• i forget, are you going to the fmu show?

can't - I'll be in Rochester, MN & Eau Clarie, WI that weekend.

• Dudes!(Lurking from around the corner)
    Good meeting you Jorge and and the Doc.
    Man... what a weekend.

I will let the Doctor run down some stories... And don't sleep that sushi spot is hittin.

Saturday night photos

Perculator face !

http://www.flickr.com/photos/formulawerks/sets/72157602588154586

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Perculator face !

MAKE $$ !!! -----that's that dude right there

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    wish I coulda come out and had some fun with yall. I heard about the skip on the Awesome L... sorry about that, I think TREWs gonna send you that other one. Was it a visible scratch or some factory flaw shit?

Anyways, good to meet you dudes. Next time come by the HOUSE Georges....

• Next time come by the HOUSE Georges....

NO DOUBT!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Dudes!(Lurking from around the corner)
    Good meeting you Jorge and and the Doc.
    Man... what a weekend.

I will let the Doctor run down some stories... And don't sleep that sushi spot is hittin.

Saturday night photos

Perculator face !

http://www.flickr.com/photos/formulawerks/sets/72157602588154586

dreas, love that shit...wish i could afford one.

meateeee... dude, it wasnt anything you could see, but it skips like 3 times on hellafied talk. i aint mad at all...justy happy i know where there's another one.

i want to do the chi rundown soooo bad, but i gotta get ready for my trip to frogland.
    i'm gonna write a diatribe on the plane, buhleedat.

Chicago gets it in tho... so seiinsuteeuv!............................................ferrari

• i want to do the chi rundown soooo bad, but i gotta get ready for my trip to frogland.
    i'm gonna write a diatribe on the plane, buhleedat.

Here some traveling tips for ya.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    DAMN!!!!! i'm so pissed i missed all the good stuffs!!
    I was supposed to stay around Northside but family reunion can be a mother...i ended up leaving Orchard with wifey to go to Calumet fuckin' Park!! What a mess...First time in Calumet, last time too. Then i had to bounce around Loomis and 95th. Anyway, i couldnt do what i wanted to do. I was there for the christening of my lil baby first and foremost, and everything went perfect, so im not buggin out. But i wish i was there to take some good times...oh well. Next time.