Chicago - 10/20 Record show ROLL CALL

Comments

• PS : Trew, that Subteranean thing, i think it's not far from my home...I'm near Marcello, Old Navy. I think it's walking distance, but i'm not sure. Can you confirm me that?? I'll be happy to come.

not too far from there, but far enough to where you will prolly want to cab or drive.

I'll have a rental so I'll rep at both!

• if you like sneakers and designer toys im painting at this sneaker shop on the 20th called a.okay official from 4-8.

• I only rock adidas, and the only toys I'm trying to cop are the Ghostface, Biz & Run DMC jawns..... if you gots - I'm there

• not sure what they got but thats the kinda place that would carry something like that. I know rotofugi sometimes has the alarm clocks.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    What's the address to this show or is it ?

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    thx a lot for the info...

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    What's the address to this show or is it ?

AMERICAN LEGION POST, 6100 SOUTH HARLEM, SUMMIT, ILLINOIS

• Delay - holla at me about this weekend.

So it seems there'll be a strut summit at the rekkid show. I'll wear my OG strut shirt so folls (and haters - what up elise) know who I be.

Joe - are you coming to the show?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    hoping I can make it...got back from the doctor on friday with horrible news. One of the worst days of my life hands down.

However, more than enough reason to get out and get shit off my mind. And I hope to be bringing another fellow strutter.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Big End-of-week/Weekend coming up in Chi.

Trew and I will be on some workhorse shit. Come check us out at any or all of these dates:

Wed. 10/17
    Black Beetle
    2532 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, 60622
    Cost : free

Thurs. 10/18
    Reggie's Live
    2105 S State St, Chicago, Illinois 60616
    Cost : $5

Fri. 10/19
    Swig w/ Calcutta
    1469 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, 60622
    Cost : free

Sat. 10/20
    Subterranean w/ Maker, Zebo & Pickel
    2011 W. North Ave., Chicago, Illinois
    Cost : $5

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts

Joe - are you coming to the show?

a deer ran into the side of my car yesterday,
    (it's still drive-able, made it to Lancaster & back)
    but untill i get the estimate tomorrow i just don't know

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    ^^^^^ Reggie's, I stay right by there, so I'll definitely come to that. It's a pretty new spot, no? I've never been but people keep mentioning it.

I am 100 percent at the Summitt show. I haven't laid out my clothes yet, but I'll be on the look out for the secret sign of the Strut.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    White Tea... I stay right by there as well..... HMMMMM WHO ARE YOU

White Tea... I stay right by there as well..... HMMMMM WHO ARE YOU

I don't think we've met. I stay right by 13th/Prairie. What about you?

19th/Racine . I'll be selling at Summit, so be sure to say SOULSTRUT.

Word. I will definitely say "what's up." I know you already got a shop, but have you ever hit up that little Pilsen record store?

Word. I will definitely say "what's up." I know you already got a shop, but have you ever hit up that little Pilsen record store?

I just work at a shop in Hyde Park, it's not mine. I go to Revolver occasionally, but the owner Marlon, is a friend of mine, and a really good guy.

• wanted to give thanx to those who made my chi-town vacation a blast. crossed paths and chopped it up with:

Trew - the jawns are dope - good looks

The Good Dr. Delay - great tunes spun both nights. Really great to be in Chi-town when you dropped tha Ye. Cya in Buenos Aries?????

Meatyorge - thanks up hooking me with the I'll be back thru to cop jawns at the crib soon. I'll let you know about Lopez as soon as I know.

Dreas - very dope to meet up. thanx as well for the jawns - I'll be PM'ing you soon about that RCA 45.

(Lurker) Maker - very cool chopping it up. I SEE YOU

and in passing at the record show: Pickwick - hope you caught some chumpies

and to my homey Elise - I'll send pix!!!!! Next time.

thanks for making my visit to the windy fresh!!!!!

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

and in passing at the record show: Pickwick - hope you caught some chumpies

I haven't played 'em all yet, but I believe I did alright. (The King label's country records are every bit as ass-raw as their funk!!) It was great talking with you, Dreas, Meat and Maker (thanx for that Senor Soul!)[/b] at the show...

• and in passing at the record show: Pickwick - hope you caught some chumpies

I haven't played 'em all yet, but I believe I did alright. (The King label's country records are every bit as ass-raw as their funk!!) It was great talking with you, Dreas, Meat and Maker at the show...

dope - we'll have to grab a bite next time I come thru. Myself, Trew, Delay and my girl put the sushi buffet on smash during my last supper!!!!

I hit up the show -- but was a little late. Got there around 11 a.m. It was already clearing out a bit. But I had breakfast with some family in from out of town. Oh well.

That parking lot always confuses me for some reason.

sushi buffet

Those two words should never appear together! Where'd yall go for that?

• sushi buffet

House of Sushi on Belmont. You should be more social and hang with the posse next time!

sushi buffet

House of Sushi on Belmont. You should be more social and hang with the posse next time!

To my knowledge, I've never meant anyone from Soulstrut

Maybe next time...

• sushi buffet

its actually pretty good, contrary to what "sushi buffet" implies. everything is made fresh and brought to your table. Youll be stuffed to the gills afterwards though.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Haha. They charge u an extra $5 if you don't finish the entire order :-0

Good last minute 45 haul you pulled too georges. Chi put it down for real. I'm gonna post more detailed thread about it later when i get home.

• I'm gonna post more detailed thread about it later when i get home.

w/ pics!!!! I'll be posting some from Sat. night later as well.

did you get a flick of dude taking a crap on the street???

• damn, where the f*ck have i been? whats good meaty?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    honestly, at the time that happened i was just trying to make sure i wasnt hallucinating from sleep deprivation. Wish i had that on video tho.

I'm gonna post more detailed thread about it later when i get home.

w/ pics!!!! I'll be posting some from Sat. night later as well.

did you get a flick of dude taking a crap on the street???

My roommate once spotted a bum who pulled down his pants to crap in the street, except he still crapped his around-the-ankles pants.

Taking down the drawers but still crapping in the pants: