Philly is losing 4-2(met fan)

DIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGA 456 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
hope they lose hope they lose hope they lose!

Comments

• BAN!

• BANNANA!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    BAN!
    hey Mets fan...

• ha! two words for ya Matt Holiday!

• Rockies win.

• ha! two words for ya Matt Holiday!

Enjoy that holiday holmes... Wouldn't you want the team that took you guys out to win the whole thing?...

• no cuz they were never that good,they just got lucky

• they just got lucky

lucky that the mets are trash

first game tightness...phils will come through

• no cuz they were never that good,they just got lucky

Worse use of the

you seem to not understand the concept.. your team is watching while we play

Hide ya FACE

• Rockies win.

15-1. Rockies are right now.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    lucky they beat up the mets this season???? The mets couldn't beat the east. that's why they are at home crying!

GO

• not looking good right now....

• MATSUI!!!!!!!!!!!

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

• Watching this digital play by play shit is almost unbearable. I can't believe these greedy fuckers want money to watch some grainy internet video feed!

Oh, by the way 10-5 bottom of the 8th Rockies got this!!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

• for the pitcher who just saved the bases loaded of Phils.. they showed some footage of him dumping a bottle of water down his shirt yesterday. After that he starts pitching and wipes his hand on his shirt followed by directly under the brim of his hat. WTF is that about? They are trying to say he throws a wet ball on purpose I guess.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

Not going anywhere for a while?

• what was that about the wet pitch? There was no sound where i was. What were they saying?

I noticed yesterday when he did that. Then wiped his hands on the dirt to get the sticky.

• YEAH ITS A BIG CONSPIRACY THE ROCKIES ARE CHEATING GIVE THE GAME TO PHILLY!

Asshurt fans!! Haha! Just messin'. We stomped y'all, wet balls or not, no homo.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    No big deal. Rockies definitely got game indeed but we'll see this shit next game at Coors, son. HOLLER.

• YEAH ITS A BIG CONSPIRACY THE ROCKIES ARE CHEATING GIVE THE GAME TO PHILLY!

Asshurt fans!! Haha! Just messin'. We stomped y'all, wet balls or not, no homo.

what were they saying on tv though? I had no sound.

• dgriotdgriot 388 Posts
    Being a Marlins fan, I'm all about the Phillies being swept. But since this thread was started by a Mets fan: