ya ever fuck up a record on purpose before you...

Comments

• see cats talk a lot of shit on here but you know karma is a bitch. how do you know i won't destroy all of your auctions with a bullshit ebay id knowing what i know about you?
    BAN THIS DUDE

FRIED CHICKEN ADOBO! HAHAHA!

what'd adobo ever do?

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    AT LEAST THE STRUT AINT BORING TODAY..Thanks to me I have brought you "conspiracy to commit fraud", punkass bitches calling folks "punk ass bitches", the financial dealings of known bootleggers, confessions of past record dealing indescretions, its like record nerd expose up in here today...woo hoo!

spoken like a true douchetard... when word is out your a corrupt fuck and you lose money cause people don't respect that... now you'll know why.

how am I a corrupt fuck?...

go sell some records mr bigtime $50 45 baller

Dude, you better start puttin' some records up with all this shit you're talking. And none of that bullshit common trash you posted in the funk 45 thread.

5 Star thread by the way.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    And none of that bullshit common trash you posted in the funk 45 thread.

Wait - he didn't post many, many rare and unreleased acetates??

Oh, that's right. He posted a Unifics 45

• AT LEAST THE STRUT AINT BORING TODAY..Thanks to me I have brought you "conspiracy to commit fraud", punkass bitches calling folks "punk ass bitches", the financial dealings of known bootleggers, confessions of past record dealing indescretions, its like record nerd expose up in here today...woo hoo!

spoken like a true douchetard... when word is out your a corrupt fuck and you lose money cause people don't respect that... now you'll know why.

Dude, you better start puttin' some records up with all this shit you're talking. And none of that bullshit common trash you posted in the funk 45 thread.

OOOoooohhhh I better huh... or you might not like me or think i'm an internet fake. How about i'll do what I want.. and you'll just deal with it.

• LOL!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    AT LEAST THE STRUT AINT BORING TODAY..Thanks to me I have brought you "conspiracy to commit fraud", punkass bitches calling folks "punk ass bitches", the financial dealings of known bootleggers, confessions of past record dealing indescretions, its like record nerd expose up in here today...woo hoo!

OOOoooohhhh I better huh... or you might not like me or think i'm an internet fake. How about i'll do what I want.. and you'll just deal with it.

We are all but pawns in the game that obscure_addict is playing.

I think the time is ripe for a further invocation of his secret mission and the shadowy forces on whose behest he joins us.

• This thread is hertroerotic.

• AT LEAST THE STRUT AINT BORING TODAY..Thanks to me I have brought you "conspiracy to commit fraud", punkass bitches calling folks "punk ass bitches", the financial dealings of known bootleggers, confessions of past record dealing indescretions, its like record nerd expose up in here today...woo hoo!

We are all but pawns in the game that obscure_addict is playing.

I think the time is ripe for a further invocation of his secret mission and the shadowy forces on whose behest he joins us.

You know sometimes I really dig your personality.. while other times you rub off the wrong way, but never the less

I'm goin through a few boxes of 1000 45s right now, so far i pulled out a fresh mint charles brimmer on brimco and some other great non-baller 45s.

btw that unifcs 45 is funkier den a muthafucka!

• i feel this way about a lot of people on this here forum.

I am wondering.. how many of you have gotten your ass kicked? i know i have and i am not ashamed to admit it. its funny how much shit dudes talk behind a computer.

I dont know anything about you, but you are funny also...

ill take that as a compliment.

my comments were mostly directed at whoever the fuck it was that actually defaced records, but seeing as your panties are all knotted up over them then i guess they apply to you too.

you guys are the pure fucking definition of NAGL.

im out of this one now, feel free to think about defacing as many records as you like,

peace.
    You're SOFT.

Now, as a guy who buys a shitload of records on eBay, you really think this is a good look? really? scratching records? really? is that part of 'the game'?

Yes it's part of the game. Not a part of the game that everyone is comfortable with, but part of the game nonetheless. We are not talking about gouging grooves here, we are talking about applying a superficial mark to prevent the type of wild speculation that drives the value of a record down. Anybody remember the McNeal and Niles fiasco? Same exact shit.

Outside of obscure_addict's temperature-controlled acetate room, records are not singular pieces of art. They are COPIES of original recordings. Writing Xs on the label of a record, or applying a superficial mark to a recording is in no way an affront to the artist. Why don't one of you pen a letter to Bambaataa and scold him for washing of 12" labels?

I am wondering.. how many of you have gotten your ass kicked? i know i have and i am not ashamed to admit it. its funny how much shit dudes talk behind a computer.

I'll tell you what.. i've been served a few hardcore beatdowns... I can remember back in the day when I was younger I fucked this doods girl and he found out, three of his friends jumped me one night and knocked me with a brick upside my head. I'll never forget that guys name, victor rodriguez.. or his girls sweet ass!! hahha

After that I was always much more careful when doin dirt with other guys ladies.

Perhaps I should have elaborated to accommodate your intellect. My point was simply that you haven't given anyone on this board a reason to think you are anything but an arrogant toy with a big mouth and a bullshit box of $5 45s. If you want people to listen to what you have to say, why not convince us that you actually have a fucking clue what you're talking about?

Then again, it's more than likely that you are nothing but a troll without any actual interest in expressing opinions that others will find meaningful, so perhaps it is in fact best that you continue 'doing what you want', and the rest of us will continue dealing with it by laughing at you.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    i feel this way about a lot of people on this here forum.

I fear no man so soft as to be unwilling to deface a record in the interest of business.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Yes it's part of the game. Not a part of the game that everyone is comfortable with, but part of the game nonetheless. We are not talking about gouging grooves here, we are talking about applying a superficial mark to prevent the type of wild speculation that drives the value of a record down. Anybody remember the McNeal and Niles fiasco? Same exact shit.

I'm sorry but this whole rationale is BS to me, maybe thats why I'll never have any interest in trying to make a living off records...

If you find stock on a record and the price drops, that is because the value has lessened. Trying your damnedest to confuse people into thinking this is not the case is not only a lame way to spend one's time but should make you at least a little uncomfortable too.

And I am angered hearing about records intentionally damaged even if its effing Michael Jackson...

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    IMG SRC=http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5061/dramaticalyl4.gif>IMG SRC=http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5061/dramaticalyl4.gif>IMG SRC=http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5061/dramaticalyl4.gif>IMG SRC=http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5061/dramaticalyl4.gif>IMG SRC=http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5061/dramaticalyl4.gif>
    IMG SRC=http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5061/dramaticalyl4.gif>IMG SRC=http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5061/dramaticalyl4.gif>IMG SRC=http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5061/dramaticalyl4.gif>IMG SRC=http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5061/dramaticalyl4.gif>IMG SRC=http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5061/dramaticalyl4.gif>

Hell yes it's funny. It's like the primary purpose of the internet isn't it?

I fear no man so soft as to be unwilling to deface a record in the interest of business.

STIR FRIED GRITS!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

• After that I was always much more careful when doin dirt with other guys ladies.

Record karma, shadiness, morals, lol.

why dont you hip hop back onto soulseek and go discover some rare mp3's

I'm sorry but this whole rationale is BS to me, maybe thats why I'll never have any interest in trying to make a living off records...

All I'm saying is that it IS a part of the game (the 45 game at least), and that there's a reason for it. I have NEVER artificially damaged a record before.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Uhh...what?

• vajdaijvajdaij 447 Posts

And I am angered hearing about records intentionally damaged even if its effing Michael Jackson...

Really. Won't someone think about the records?

Uhh...what?

He said go discover some rare mp3s from soulseek....

So what I gotta do? get a mugshot taken of my face next to the 45 along with todays newspaper that way I can prove it's here with me. You know I wanna fucking please all you strutters desperate to out my collection as a box full of $5 45s.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    bump

Uhh...what?

He said go discover some rare mp3s from soulseek....

Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up.

So what I gotta do? get a mugshot taken of my face next to the 45 along with todays newspaper that way I can prove it's here with me. You know I wanna fucking please all you strutters desperate to out my collection as a box full of $5 45s.

No. As you suggested, do whatever you want. My whole point - and I'll admit I've gone about making it in an intentionally crass way - is that you're whole shtick has revolved around how great your records are, but you have yet to show us anything remarkable. You primarily collect 45s? Then why waste your time posting The Unifics in the funk thread when you could be hipping us to genuinely rare records that we might not already be up on?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    you could be hipping us to genuinely rare records that we might not already be up on?

Don't try to front like you had heard "Champ" by the Mohawks before that thread

you could be hipping us to genuinely rare records that we might not already be up on?

Don't try to front like you had heard "Champ" by the Mohawks before that thread

I hath been sonned.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    I don't understand this thread at all.

Sidenote:

When is the official Soulstrut Baller Competition? We need to do this for real. What would the criteria be?