ya ever fuck up a record on purpose before you...

Comments

• doesn't make the shit right though... shady. whats your seller id?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    how did that Mulatu lp dig in Africa go btw?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    how did that Mulatu lp dig in Africa go btw?

• never came up.

• such a bad fucking look!

glad i don't deal with any strutters on ebay... shady as fuck.

this was an isolated incident and it was won by Aaron Fuchs, one of the shadiest motherfuckers out there...so I dont feel bad about contemplating giving him his $10 back or sratching his record...would only ever do this to him, George Bush or Bill O'Rielly

^^^^^^whatever.. you can use any excuse or limits you want.... shady bullshit and you'll feel it in some record karma of the future.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

• mulatu shmulatu... fact still remains that i wouldn't fuck with such strutters on ebay knowing what i know now... shady.

sturdywax71
    shangrilauctions

those are both of his names according to what he posted.. sure glad i've never bid on anything from either.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    you hear that TheHookUp????

this guy isn't gonna buy any more Memphis R&b 45s from you!!!!

shady.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    you know what?

i just finished putting the kids to bed, i sat down and read this whole thread, and i have to say, You are a pack of shady dishonest no good sonsofbitches.

justify your selfishly driven actions all you want bitches, but at the end of the day you are just selfish little pricks.

oh, and:

FUCK YOU.

• you think that shit is funny huh?

• obscure_addict good info... thanks. see cats talk a lot of shit on here but you know karma is a bitch. how do you know i won't destroy all of your auctions with a bullshit ebay id knowing what i know about you?

sturdywax71
    shangrilauctions

those are both of his names according to what he posted.. sure glad i've never bid on anything from either.

just ask any of the DOZENS of strutters I have sold records to, no complaints, happy customers...I never have ripped ANYBODY off...I CONTEMPLATED fucking up one auction because I have no respect for this particular customer, I would have blocked his bid if I knew that it was Aaron Fuchs...I have NO SHAME what I posted about...

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    obscure_addict good info... thanks. see cats talk a lot of shit on here but you know karma is a bitch. how do you know i won't destroy all of your auctions with a bullshit ebay id knowing what i know about you?

• obscure_addict good info... thanks. see cats talk a lot of shit on here but you karma is a bitch. how do you know i won't destroy all of your auctions with a bullshit ebay id knowing what i know about you?

I am sorry you feel this way, like i said I THOUGHT ABOUT doing something shady to a shady motherfucker...I didnt DO anything shady and his record is in the mail as of today in the same condition that it was in when it was listed. So you can take your moral high ground and judge and prosecute me for something I DIDNT DO, only THOUGHT ABOUT.

also, what did i do to you pico? I didnt do anything to you, in fact i didnt do anyhting to anybody, but I guess all your thoughts are as pure as the driven snow...

• you posted that shit because i am complaining about faulty practices on ebay? you fucking herb dude step down boy.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    obscure_addict good info... thanks. see cats talk a lot of shit on here but you karma is a bitch. how do you know i won't destroy all of your auctions with a bullshit ebay id knowing what i know about you?

I am sorry you feel this way, like i said I THOUGHT ABOUT doing something shady to a shady motherfucker...I didnt DO anything shady and his record is in the mail as of today in the same condition that it was in when it was listed. So you can take your moral high ground and judge and prosecute me for something I DIDNT DO, only THOUGHT ABOUT.

I think people are reacting adversely to the underhandedness of defacing the record and sending the guy a record that it's in different condition from the one that he paid for.

I don't think anybody would give you a hard time if you proposed sending him an e-mail where you explained that you weren't gonna send him the record because you didn't want to contribute to bootlegging, that you were refunding the money and that you'd live with the negative feedback.

you posted that shit because i am complaining about faulty practices on ebay? you fucking herb dude step down boy.

Comedy.

oh wait, clearly.

• obscure_addict good info... thanks. see cats talk a lot of shit on here but you karma is a bitch. how do you know i won't destroy all of your auctions with a bullshit ebay id knowing what i know about you?

I think people are reacting adversely to the underhandedness of THINKING ABOUT[/b]defacing the record and sending the guy a record that it's in different condition from the one that he paid for.

I don't think anybody would give you a hard time if you proposed sending him an e-mail where you explained that you weren't gonna send him the record because you didn't want to contribute to bootlegging, that you were refunding the money and that you'd live with the negative feedback.

Good idea...but I sent the record anyway because that was the deal..I did the right thing. I didnt think good thoughts throughout the process and I vocalized these thoughts, but I did the right thing.

You really sound like a punkass bitch... ohhhh I only thought about it I didn't do anything!! stand your ground douchetard.. if you wanna fuckup someone's record on a winning bid cause your a sorry twat that's your biz. Some sad bullshit from all angles right here. It will be funny when that situation is reversed. You find something ya really want only to win it and find the seller revoke sale and shit on you cause he had some sorta change of heart.

• you posted that shit because i am complaining about faulty practices on ebay? you fucking herb dude step down boy.

Comedy.

oh wait, clearly.

whatever homie... you are a fucking toy.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    obscure_addict good info... thanks. see cats talk a lot of shit on here but you karma is a bitch. how do you know i won't destroy all of your auctions with a bullshit ebay id knowing what i know about you?

I think people are reacting adversely to the underhandedness of defacing the record and sending the guy a record that it's in different condition from the one that he paid for.

Good idea...but I sent the record anyway because that was the deal..I did the right thing. I didnt think good thoughts throughout the process and I vocalized these thoughts, but I did the right thing.

Not telling you what you should have done--just speculating on why people are getting worked up.

• The Hook is just about the best ebay i've ever dealt with PERIOD. I won an auction, and when it took him all of a week to send the record, he threw in an extra 45 as an 'apology.' Which was not ONLY generous, but unnecessary.

You really sound like a punkass bitch... ohhhh I only thought about it I didn't do anything!! stand your ground douchetard.. if you wanna fuckup someone's record on a winning bid cause your a sorry twat that's your biz. Some sad bullshit from all angles right here. It will be funny when that situation is reversed. You find something ya really want only to win it and find the seller revoke sale and shit on you cause he had some sorta change of heart.

thanks for the laughs dude, I like the fact you called me a "punkass bitch"(something you would never say to anyone in real life, because well, I think we know why) for recosidering and doing the right thing..."stand my ground", you didnt say shit about this until you had Pico to stand behind...

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    see cats talk a lot of shit on here but you know karma is a bitch. how do you know i won't destroy all of your auctions with a bullshit ebay id knowing what i know about you?
    BAN THIS DUDE

• wow.

whatever homie... you are a fucking toy.

• yeah i got relatives in anacostia that i visit once a year dude.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    see cats talk a lot of shit on here but you know karma is a bitch. how do you know i won't destroy all of your auctions with a bullshit ebay id knowing what i know about you?
    BAN THIS DUDE

No, ban the other dude.

tis thread is fucking comedy.

dudes 'standing behind' other dudes, dudes getting all pissy 'i thought it i didnt do it" and then theres the one guy who actually scratched the records...

• AT LEAST THE STRUT AINT BORING TODAY..Thanks to me I have brought you "conspiracy to commit fraud", punkass bitches calling folks "punk ass bitches", the financial dealings of known bootleggers, confessions of past record dealing indescretions, its like record nerd expose up in here today...woo hoo!

you posted that shit because i am complaining about faulty practices on ebay? you fucking herb dude step down boy.

No, I posted that because you said you might sabotage a dude's ebay username, which is comedy to me, and kinda undermines your whole point IMO.