ya ever fuck up a record on purpose before you...

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    AT LEAST THE STRUT AINT BORING TODAY..Thanks to me I have brought you "conspiracy to commit fraud", punkass bitches calling folks "punk ass bitches", the financial dealings of known bootleggers, confessions of past record dealing indescretions, its like Bitchmade dickhead[/b] expose up in here today...woo hoo!

• You damage a record you damage yourself.

You damage a record you damage yourself.

nice.

• AT LEAST THE STRUT AINT BORING TODAY..Thanks to me I have brought you "conspiracy to commit fraud", punkass bitches calling folks "punk ass bitches", the financial dealings of known bootleggers, confessions of past record dealing indescretions, its like Bitchmade dickhead[/b] expose up in here today...woo hoo!

I dont know anything about you, but you are funny also...

oh also, to pico's last post we can add conspiracy to cross state lines to commit assault!

• AT LEAST THE STRUT AINT BORING TODAY..Thanks to me I have brought you "conspiracy to commit fraud", punkass bitches calling folks "punk ass bitches", the financial dealings of known bootleggers, confessions of past record dealing indescretions, its like record nerd expose up in here today...woo hoo!

spoken like a true douchetard... when word is out your a corrupt fuck and you lose money cause people don't respect that... now you'll know why.

• AT LEAST THE STRUT AINT BORING TODAY..Thanks to me I have brought you "conspiracy to commit fraud", punkass bitches calling folks "punk ass bitches", the financial dealings of known bootleggers, confessions of past record dealing indescretions, its like record nerd expose up in here today...woo hoo!

spoken like a true douchetard... when word is out your a corrupt fuck and you lose money cause people don't respect that... now you'll know why.

how am I a corrupt fuck? What did I do that is corrupt? I havent ripped anybody off. Stop grasping at straws dude. Since you work on a million dollar machine, I am sure your boss would love to know you like to get high...cant be too many of those machines in the greater Westbury, CT area...wouldnt be too hard to find where you work and email a link to the page where you posted a picture of said machine and siad you were going to get stoned. Works both ways guy.

ill take that as a compliment.

my comments were mostly directed at whoever the fuck it was that actually defaced records, but seeing as your panties are all knotted up over them then i guess they apply to you too.

you guys are the pure fucking definition of NAGL.

im out of this one now, feel free to think about defacing as many records as you like,

peace.

how am I a corrupt fuck? What did I do that is corrupt? I havent ripped anybody off. Stop grasping at straws dude. Since you work on a million dollar machine, I am sure your boss would love to know you like to get high...cant be too many of those machines in the greater Westbury, CT area...wouldnt be too hard to find where you work and email a link to the page where you posted a picture of said machine and siad you were going to get stoned. Works both ways guy.

HAHAHHAH YOU FUCKIN DOUCHETARD!!!

I smoke blunts WITH my boss on his sail boat when we go fishing.. you truely are A FUCKING TOY!! go sell some records mr bigtime $50 45 baller

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    AT LEAST THE STRUT AINT BORING TODAY..

Amen. This place was excrutiatingly dull yesterday.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

my comments were mostly directed at whoever the fuck it was that actually defaced records, but seeing as your panties are all knotted up over them then i guess they apply to you too.

im out of this one now, feel free to think about defacing as many records as you like,

peace.
    You're SOFT.

• I aint gonna do anything to it on second thought...but please indulge me with your feelings on the subject of any aspect of this post.....

you asked for this entire thread.. suck it up bigboi!! if you can't take the heat don't post it up in public.

• Pithecanthropic pickpocket!
    Purple profiteering jellyfish!

HAHAHHAH YOU FUCKIN DOUCHETARD!!!

I smoke blunts WITH my boss on his sail boat when we go fishing.. you truely are A FUCKING TOY!! go sell some records mr bigtime $50 45 baller

give me a call dude...stop hiding, 901-361-4026, we need to talk man to man, seriously...but you wont because well, we know why...

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    You damage a record you damage yourself.

nice.

when i bought "license to ill" i took a safety pin and scratched the living hell out of "fight for your right to paaarrrrrrtay." hate that song. still do.

• I aint gonna do anything to it on second thought...but please indulge me with your feelings on the subject of any aspect of this post.....

you asked for this entire thread.. suck it up bigboi!! if you can't take the heat don't post it up in public.

how am I "not taking the heat?" I am here taking EVERYBODYS opinion, and offering mine in return, yes I did ask for the opinions, how am I not taking it?..congrats, you can read...good thing you have a HS diploma, you earned it

peace.
    You're SOFT.

Oh look! im back!

Rey, first off, thanks for the record day posts, that shit was above and beyond... really.

Now, as a guy who buys a shitload of records on eBay, you really think this is a good look? really? scratching records? really? is that part of 'the game'?

come on fellas.

and im not soft, im cuddly.

Now i really do have to go.

see ya cunts.

• I smoke blunts WITH my boss on his sail boat when we go fishing..

Do not let the awesomeness of this go unnoticed.

• Im outta here also...y'all can PM y'alls opinion on this subject or shit, give me a call, be men about it...I can understand the ethical and moral objections to my considerations, but when functional illiterates chime in with "punk ass bitch" then I know this has degraded into a fucking playground of boys and toys...thank you Soulstrut, and you are welcome for my giving you the thread of the day.

• nessness 249 Posts
    hilarious

you call it shady

the dude that makes his living from it call it job security

the uk geezers do did way worse type of shit truly shady shadiness why you think theyre all so paranoise that american are clued up and have stock of every huge manship guide piece

im not trying to jusitify anything but man in the world of records sales this is tame and really not mild surprising

esp if it's a 1000+ and there's stock trust

remember the billy wooten

its almost like common practice

YOU ARE MY MANSHIP

TAKE ME HOME TONIGHT

AND DONT BE LATE

I HOPE YOU GET THAT SHIT HOOK UP!!!!

• If you aren't off to go smoke a blunt with your boss on his sailboat then you are a soft bitch.

• nessness 249 Posts
    OH YEAH SMOKE A JOINT DRINK A 40 GET LAID

• OH YEAH SMOKE A JOINT DRINK A 40 GET LAID, GO FISHING

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    The Hook Up: I think the solution to your troubles was just so obvious all along that we missed it. Send dude a condom with the record.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    The end is near. obscure_asshurt is gathering an army of nitwits. Very soon they will take over. Mark my words.

• The Hook Up: I think the solution to your troubles was just so obvious all along that we missed it. Send dude a condom with the record.

Can somebody remind me how this all started?

• If you aren't off to go smoke a blunt with your boss on his sailboat then you are a soft bitch.

• YOU ARE MY MANSHIP

TAKE ME HOME TONIGHT

AND DONT BE LATE

A+

• AT LEAST THE STRUT AINT BORING TODAY

so true- this thread has been very entertaining...

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    The end is near. obscure_asshurt is gathering an army of nitwits. Very soon they will take over. Mark my words.

Seriously... I'm getting the fear!

• see cats talk a lot of shit on here but you know karma is a bitch. how do you know i won't destroy all of your auctions with a bullshit ebay id knowing what i know about you?
    BAN THIS DUDE

FRIED CHICKEN ADOBO! HAHAHA!