Welcome to my World (intro-related) mega pics!

beatlustbeatlust 142 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Hey strutters, as you can see from my post count im new here so i thought id put a bit of background to the avatar/posts. I live in the sw corner of COlorado in Durango. Its a great place to raise a family but its really hurting for wax. I run/own a custom tile installation business thats been around for a few years now.. If there are any strutters in colorado that wanna meet/swap/mix im pretty easygoing and look forward to learning everything/anytime about wax i can.on to the pics.my daughter Ava Kadence and my newest Kamea Bailey (two weeks old yesterday) sharing a hug.My partner in crime, my son Kailer Rylan.Ava, Kamea and I an hour after kamea was born.Two of my oldest friends whom i dont see often enough.My beautiful wife and Ava.How did this get in here?Heres the 'good' pileheres the pile only good for sampling and just pure crap(not all shown).hers where the magic happens and my 'good' crate of 45ers.Some pics of my work, stone showers and waincotting.our pup Meiko, shes a puggle and loves to chew our shoes up.one of my project cars a 240sx w/ silvia front end and motor swap(sr20det). its uglybut a fun little drift car.my other project car a audi coupe quattro (20v)Ava, Kamea and I an hour after kamea was born.my most recent beatmaking set-up.Well thats it for now. thanks for having me strutters. Anyone in colorado or nearby give me a shout! peace.

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    pic 6 could possibly make this the best intro post ever.
    welcome.

• No offense but that certainly was TMI for post #19.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Nah, if dude wants to share his life with the interwebs, that's his prerogative

Welcome to Soulstrut.

the ignore button is your friend

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    welcome aboard, i should have done an intro thread...

nice tile work! too bad you're not in mpls or i'd hire you for my bathroom upgrade!

• Welcome to Soulstrut.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    wassup. welcome
    nice combo on the 60 and 950. i always respect that

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    one of my project cars a 240sx w/ silvia front end and motor swap(sr20det). its uglybut a fun little drift car.

very nice JDM project. welcome aboard, and be prepared.

• be prepared.

And take that Selecter album out of "the pile only good for sampling and just pure crap."

• Welcome.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    bloody hell, that was an intro.

clean your carpet dude.

welcome aboard and congrats on the little one.

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    welcome aboard and congrats on the little one.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    How do you feel about Texas rap?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Welcome.

Enjoy

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    DOR: pedobear?

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    pic 6 could possibly make this the best intro post ever.
    welcome.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Dude. Welcome. Too bad you are way out in CO... wife and I are remodeling our master bath and could use your skillz. Lovin' the Audi too!

• Yes! The third known CO strut dude! There's probably more that lurk... Man, nice work on the tile!!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    How do you feel about Texas rap?

And do you party?

Welcome, dude. That dog is ridiculously cute.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    Welcome to the jungle

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    welcome aboard and congrats on the BIG ones.

welcome mate..

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

welcome aboard and congrats on the BIG ones.

Welcome to Soul Strut!!
    Bapt

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    welcome to the board. do you have any beats for poasting?

• pic 6 could possibly make this the best intro post ever.
    welcome.

thanks i like em too!

• No offense but that certainly was TMI for post #19.

sheesh thats why its an introduction... i was just trying to say hello.

• wassup. welcome
    nice combo on the 60 and 950. i always respect that

yeah all the beatmkaers i know around here rock the 4k or a keyboard or some ish.. the 60 is really all i needed the 950 is nice to have but it just doesnt get turned n often when the 60 is so easy to make beats on..im trying to get my money right so i can get a 3k and be set fo'life!

• pleaser to explain the names of your seeds.

• one of my project cars a 240sx w/ silvia front end and motor swap(sr20det). its uglybut a fun little drift car.

very nice JDM project. welcome aboard, and be prepared.

thanks you should have seen it before the army tank paint scheme, the dude before me painted it w/ some lowrider glitter and zipties ALL OVER the front end. the sr20 is a fun little motor i have it running 13lbs of boost at peak. its got a few mods but i could easy drop $20k in it..the audi needs a motor swap or a turbo, that could be my little time attack car but one thing at a time..

• Dude. Welcome.

• bloody hell, that was an intro.

clean your carpet dude.

gotta clear the air about that. its a temporary spot for my wax room, were gonna tear up the basement carpet and all soon and re-do it. The only thing down there now are records and the guts of a few hundred blunties..

• Yes! The third known CO strut dude! There's probably more that lurk... Man, nice work on the tile!!

yeah theres likley more dudes in ddenver/springs area that are on here but in my area people just arent checking for wax at all.