Peedi Crack "Fall Back"

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    smoking is bad for your health

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

So is this really being rereleased or did somebody just make a video for it on their own... ?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

So is this really being rereleased or did somebody just make a video for it on their own... ?

I don't think he has a release date--he probably funded the video himself just to keep his name out there online.

• This track is what 4 years old and is still slaying like most everything else. PEEDI CRACK FOR PRESIDENT

• really 4 years old? never heard this but it definitely still holds some weight. anybody got an mp3?

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    this is the first track i ever heard by him...while ago...

• thats really original production.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    this is a classic, faux. you're looking real also you gay.

and how they gonna cut the freeway microverse?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    the song is old but the video is new

• thats really original production.

Yeah, I been waitin' for someone to use those Al Green drums for a minute now. Finally!

• Al Green + Gong = no matter how many times it's been done. Drink Armey whoadie and fall back

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    That "Run's House" kick on every sixteenth beat is pretty cool.

• That "Run's House" kick on every sixteenth beat is pretty cool.

Yeah I love that shit. When I first heard this record (years ago) I thought it was from PSK.

• THAT'S THAT REAL SCHITT SON

so this song was never officially released when it first came out?

• I cant get enough of this dude. He has so much presence on the mic..and swagger. For someone that has never heard a Peedi mixtape....

what's really real out there? What should I be bumpin' right about now?

• THAT'S THAT REAL SCHITT SON

so this song was never officially released when it first came out?

There's a Def Jam/Rocafella 12". I hoard it

• emyndemynd 830 Posts

Peedi Crack performance at my monthly party "White Ts & White Belts" in Philly at the ol' Ukie back in May was next level (pics and video). Dude puts on a pretty damn solid performance. "Fall Back" is certified classic.

Fall Back @ 256: http://www.zshare.net/audio/3857275dc929dc/
    Ring the Alarm @ 192: http://www.zshare.net/audio/38575284ea3131/

PEEDI FOR PRESIDENT

-e

• Al Green + Gong = no matter how many times it's been done. Drink Armey whoadie and fall back

who produced?

and I've been thinking Peedi was the best out there for the last few years - but if he does get a roc-a-fella release will anyone care?

• Honestly, I dont see dude making crazy noise..as far as sales and all. Hopefully I am wrong..but its just hard for me to see that.

• really 4 years old? never heard this but it definitely still holds some weight.

i think its more like 6 years old. it came out a few months after oochie wally. but...

the song is old but the video is new

...or at least was a closely guarded secret until recently. Looks like it may have been filmed a while back--I think dude's put on a few pounds since then.

• the song is old but the video is new

...or at least was a closely guarded secret until recently. Looks like it may have been filmed a while back--I think dude's put on a few pounds since then.

yeah, no doubt about that..he has the Homer Simpson beer belly in effect now..so I would guess it has to be old.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

what's really real out there? What should I be bumpin' right about now?
    This one came out about a year ago, but still gets regular plays in the headphones: Peedi & Whoo Kid

peedi kills it on that tape. The track where he goes at Juelz Santana is hysterical.

• there is a pretty good mixtape called peedi crack for prez that was done by Dj Aktive.

• Oh aight..cool..listening to Torture now on DatPiff.com

Yall are up on DatPiff.com, right? Free mixtapes streamed and downloads all day. All the new shit..(the bullshit tapes are on there too, but just have to look around)

• Peedi's got so much style with his raps... I still think it would be great to see him and Freeway form a group and call themselves Free Crack, but that's just me.

there is a pretty good mixtape called peedi crack for prez that was done by Dj Aktive.

A lot of that was recycled on the "Torture" tape w/ Whoo Kid.

Kind of dubious about him ever getting a proper album release but, then again, I think Free has a sophomore release scheduled for November, indicating that Jay may also be willing to take a chance on Peedi's idiosyncratic style.

Truth be told, he'd probably be better off on an independent.

• Honestly, I dont see dude making crazy noise..as far as sales and all. Hopefully I am wrong..but its just hard for me to see that.

Sadly, I have to agree. But with Freeway's second album having been delayed time and again, I don't know that a proper Peedi album will be seeing the light of day anytime soon anyway (at least not on Def Jam).

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    he'd probably be better off on an independent.
    (no-koch)

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Thanks for this - now I don't have to rip the 12" (which has been sitting in my "to burn" pile for years now.)