Peedi Crack "Fall Back"

13»

Comments

• It's mesmerizing to me how many of you are into Peedi Crack. I could never get into this guy. His voice is highly obnoxious to my ears. It's just weird because many of you like a lot of stuff I like in rap, but I can't understand the Peedi Crack love. It's not that I think he's a terrible rapper, I just can't stand his voice and flow. I've yet to hear something from this guy that impresses me even in the slightest. I mean, dudes are saying he's the best rapper out! Gtfohwtbs! Haha. That's like saying Kanye is the best rapper out to me. I really don't see the appeal in this guy's delivery or style at all.

Am I just ?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Yep, that Peedie Crack is even better than just alright. Thanks for tipping me to it...I had never heard that before this morning. Not really into the Skillz & Freeway though...

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Drew, any chance you know where a high res. version of that Free picture could be found on the net?

I scaled down the original, which I got off of his MS page.

Which reminds me...gotta pick up one of those burgundy jawns before or at the Phillies game tonight!

• Yep, that Peedie Crack is even better than just alright. Thanks for tipping me to it...I had never heard that before this morning. Not really into the Skillz & Freeway though...

Free's verses are tight. Is Skillz formerly Mad Skillz?

• Is Skillz formerly Mad Skillz?
    yes he is.

• Am I the only one not feeling this?

PEEDI CRACK.....