NBA Fantasy League 2007-2008 (Strut League)

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I think I have 5 dudes who'll do 18+ points and who knows which AK we'll see.

Tim Duncan - Yes
    Luol Deng - Yes
    Tim Duncan - Yes
    Carlos Boozer - Yes

Andrei Kirilenko
    Jason Terry
    Ricky Davis
    Zydrunas Ilgauskas
    Samuel Dalembert
    Jarrett Jack
    Darko Milicic
    Ruben Patterson
    Jason Kapono

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    Ya'll better not sleep on my Sleeper Team.

What's you team name again?

What's you team name again?

I-G-U-O-Dollahs

I-G-U-O-Dollahs

Chris Paul
    Michael Redd
    Mike Miller
    Josh Childress
    Rasheed Wallace
    Luke Walton
    Marcus Camby
    Manu Ginobili
    Andrew Bynum
    Peja Stojakovic
    Raja Bell
    Delonte West

You slept on Rebounds....

Yeah I guess Camby, 'Sheed and Bynum are not enough here.

Yeah I guess Camby, 'Sheed and Bynum are not enough here.

Bynum.............

Like I said...Don't Sleep.

I guess that's why K.O.B.E. wants out of LA cause Bynum is gonna BLOW UP!!!!!

I guess that's why K.O.B.E. wants out of LA cause Bynum is gonna BLOW UP!!!!!

The Lakers are better off without that

The Lakers are better off without that

So ur ready to return to the Sadell Threatt & Doug Christie days..huh?

Vlade Divac
    Nick Van Exel
    Sedale Threatt
    Elden Campbell
    James Worthy
    George Lynch
    Doug Christie
    Tony Smith
    Anthony Peeler
    Sam Bowie
    James Edwards
    Kurt Rambis
    Reggie Jordan
    Antonio Harvey
    Trevor Wilson
    Danny Schayes

Management's big move was Lamar Odom......you would whine too if you wanted to win.

• Batmon...shit changes man. You think every player is gonna replicate their stats of last year? Many will....but it's hitting on your predictions of players that are gonna improve that is the essence of any fantasy sport.

Batmon...shit changes man. You think every player is gonna replicate their stats of last year? Many will....but it's hitting on your predictions of players that are gonna improve that is the essence of any fantasy sport.

I know that. I picked up Tim Thomas for chrissakes. Im just joshin about Bynum.

Can u defend Bynum?

• Batmon...shit changes man. You think every player is gonna replicate their stats of last year? Many will....but it's hitting on your predictions of players that are gonna improve that is the essence of any fantasy sport.

I know that. I picked up Tim Thomas for chrissakes. Im just joshin about Bynum.

Can u defend Bynum?

Yeah I like Thomas with a slight chance to do some thangs filling in the void left by E Brand.

Bynum is a young player who obviously has physical gifts. Good chance for improvement. Even the numbers he put up last year are 3rd tier center cos the position is not very deep.

• you don't think Ricky Davis will drop 18 a night without KG????

you don't think Ricky Davis will drop 18 a night without KG????

The Wolves' abundance of small forwards and big guards, their obvious commitment to youth and Ricky Davis' value as a proven scorer and his expiring $6.8 million contract all make him likely to be traded by February's deadline. At age 28, Davis, who left Iowa for the NBA after his freshman season, is playing for his fifth NBA team

• you don't think Ricky Davis will drop 18 a night without KG????

The Wolves' abundance of small forwards and big guards, their obvious commitment to youth and Ricky Davis' value as a proven scorer and his expiring $6.8 million contract all make him likely to be traded by February's deadline. At age 28, Davis, who left Iowa for the NBA after his freshman season, is playing for his fifth NBA team

that sounds like many reasons they'll let him ball out of control til said trade actually happens......

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Depending on what Durant does, I figure I have 6 guys that will get 17 ppg....and my guess is that unless an injury occurs, Ben Wallace will ride the pine for my team all year.

I'm looking forward to this....Good Luck to everyone.

you don't think Ricky Davis will drop 18 a night without KG????

that sounds like many reasons they'll let him ball out of control til said trade actually happens......

• You know I got 20 on it.

Money makes everything more interesting.

I thought I did well. Even after the Chris Kaman auto pick fuck up. I actually think I have a better team then I did last year. Basically I went for 5 categories like last year. Fuck everything else. I expect to lose at turnovers, blocks & 3s just about every game. The other categories I think I'll dominate just like last year.

Joe Johnson-Nuff said. 25/5/5. (This guy puts up monster fantasy league stats)
    Vince Carter-Solid 25/5/5. In his prime this year.
    Tony Parker-Solid 18/4/7. Great pick up so late.
    LeBron-Nuff said. (lets hope his FG% raises a little, otherwise he is the fantasy league cornerstone for any team)
    LeMarcus Aldridge-Huge year! (This kid will easily do 20/10...with a very high FG%)
    Zach Randolph-? (we'll see. If he has his normal 20/10 season....I will win this again.
    Chris Wilcox-Is going to have a huge year. 16/10-20/10 easily. Will be high up in leading the league in FG%
    Mo Williams-Solid 18/4/7. Great pick up so late in draft.
    Shane Battier-A fantasy league anchor. Really glad I got him so late.
    Kenyon Martin-? (we'll see what shape he is in....he should be good for 10 rebounds a game though)
    Ronnie Brewer-Pre-season hype? (15/5/5 with high FG% & steals)
    Al Thornton-Pre-season hype? (18/8 with high FG%)

Zach Randolph-? (we'll see. If he has his normal 20/10 season....I will win this again.

What does Curry get then?

Kenyon Martin-? (we'll see what shape he is in....he should be good for 10 rebounds a game though)

Keep hope alive

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Keep hope alive

Zach will be swallowed up and spit out by NYC and Kenyon might get 10 splinters a game.

Keep hope alive

Zach will be swallowed up and spit out by NYC and Kenyon might get 10 splinters a game.

Im actually ridin for Martin to get his swagger/game back but w/ Nene & Camby in the paint the jury is still out. He's the better scorer of the three.

I just dont see Curry and Zack getting double doubles on a regular basis.

• I'm riding for K-Mart also. His first game back was hopefully a sign of things to come...... 9 points / 5 boards in 14 minutes.

Do you guys think Nene, Camby and Martin will all be in Nugget uniforms come the all star break?

Even beyond those three, something has got to give on that team.

I'd love to see Linas Kleiza in Portland.

• i like the concept but we didn't do a baller check before the season so i don't think anyone should have to pay more than $20.

• Damn, Batmon's got a nice looking team. I'm scurred to play him in week 2.
    yea, after losing to my team in week 1, he's gonna need a win.

DALLAS (AP) -- Mavericks forward Josh Howard was suspended Friday for the first two games of the regular season, punishment for a fight with Sacramento center Brad Miller earlier in the week.

Howard was ejected from an exhibition Tuesday against the Kings after delivering a forearm to the back of Miller's neck. He also pushed Miller, who had shoved Dallas guard Devin Harris to the ground.

NBA Executive Vice President Stu Jackson said Friday that Howard escalated the confrontation by running across the court toward Miller and engaging with other Kings' players.

The Mavericks open the season at Cleveland on Oct. 31.

Should have been 10 games... He got off light.

Damn, Batmon's got a nice looking team. I'm scurred to play him in week 2.

DALLAS (AP) -- Mavericks forward Josh Howard was suspended Friday for the first two games of the regular season, punishment for a fight with Sacramento center Brad Miller earlier in the week.

Howard was ejected from an exhibition Tuesday against the Kings after delivering a forearm to the back of Miller's neck. He also pushed Miller, who had shoved Dallas guard Devin Harris to the ground.

NBA Executive Vice President Stu Jackson said Friday that Howard escalated the confrontation by running across the court toward Miller and engaging with other Kings' players.

Melo got how many for one punch?

• Damn, Batmon's got a nice looking team. I'm scurred to play him in week 2.

Melo got how many for one punch?

15. JR Got 10 for defending himself. He didn't even throw a punch. Nate threw a punch and got less games than JR.

• Man, y'all some haters. How you figure that was worth 10 games? Why didn't Brad Miller get suspended?