NBA Fantasy League 2007-2008 (Strut League)

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Just a reminder that be are approaching the live draft which is scheduled for Sunday, October 21 @ 3 PM EDT[/b].

Y'all killing me having the draft right in the middle of Sunday NFL.

yea, lets switch it to a weeknight, preferably around 9pm or later. this basically ruins everyone's sunday since its smack in the middle of the day.

can we at least get a vote on this?????

I totally agree. Unless yahoo wont/cant change the date.

• Unless yahoo wont/cant change the date.

it can be changed

Unless yahoo wont/cant change the date.

it can be changed

MILTON!!!!

• i can't wait

for JimBeam to get off my scrote.

I'ma have to start charging you rent, playa.

• (or G****** is eating )

though It did feel like I only ate and played scrabble with G*** when I was in Austin.

if you got jokes, make sure you don't lose steam by mid-Dec....

Only in the friendliest way possible. I was very impressed by your dedication to good grub.

you're official with THAT DUDE status in my book. Plus I gotta be nice until I come back and get my money back from that hose of poker game I got reeled in to! Shit's all good. next time I roll in, we gotta hang more.

• Just a reminder that be are approaching the live draft which is scheduled for Sunday, October 21 @ 3 PM EDT[/b].

yea, lets switch it to a weeknight, preferably around 9pm or later. this basically ruins everyone's sunday since its smack in the middle of the day.

Unless it's between 8:30 and 6:00 Mountain Time (2 hours earlier than NY), I think I am screwed on this. I am in mid-move next weekend and won't have internet hooked up at home for another week or so. I can always go to my office to do it after hours, but I don't really want to have to do that, especially not on a Sunday.

Is there anybody here who isn't able to get online in the middle of the week, late in the day/early evening? If we did a weekday between 6 and 8 PM Eastern time, that would be great. If not, I might just get the random picks.

Just a reminder that be are approaching the live draft which is scheduled for Sunday, October 21 @ 3 PM EDT[/b].

Unless it's between 8:30 and 6:00 Mountain Time (2 hours earlier than NY), I think I am screwed on this. I am in mid-move next weekend and won't have internet hooked up at home for another week or so. I can always go to my office to do it after hours, but I don't really want to have to do that, especially not on a Sunday.

Is there anybody here who isn't able to get online in the middle of the week, late in the day/early evening? If we did a weekday between 6 and 8 PM Eastern time, that would be great. If not, I might just get the random picks.

Id prefer after 7pm. 6 is still to early. Cats gotta commute.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I tole ya'll doos almost a full month ago to let me know if the draft time isn't hitting. It gets a little tricker now, because Yahoo slots fill up due to them not wanting to overload their system with mad leagues drafting at once. I figured people would mostly likely be at the crib on a Sunday afternoon. The draft takes about an hour, give or take. It won't ruin your day.

Seriously, is there a new consensus? A weeknight next week after 9 p.m.?

I tole ya'll doos almost a full month ago to let me know if the draft time is wasn't hitting. It gets tricker now, because Yahoo slots fill up due to them not wanting to overload their system with mad leagues drafting at once. I figured people would mostly likely be at the crib on a Sunday afternoon. The draft takes about an hour, give or take.

Seriously, is there a new consensus?

Yeah my boy told me that this could happen. The earlier u try to change it the better. If not, oh well.

How does Tuesday, October 23 at 9:30 p.m. sound to you guys? That slot's open.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Works for me

Works for me

YES

• That works a lot better for me also.

So what's up with the cash? Are we payng the $20 to someones paypal account or what?

• That time sounds perfect. 9:30 EST or CST? Either way I'm good.

That time sounds perfect. 9:30 EST or CST? Either way I'm good.

It'd be EDT (same as EST). Just want to hear back from a few others, so everyone please check in and then I'll make the change official.

• sounds good

• sounds good

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    works

WTF? Now it won't let me do anything past 6 p.m. next Tuesday!

For 9:30 p.m., it looks like our only options (that aren't on Friday or during the weekend) are tomorrow, Wednesday the 17th or Thursday the 18th[/b].

Sorry this is so hectic, ya'll.

Can I get some feedback again? If tomorrow or Thursday at 9:30 p.m. is cool, I'll re-schedule and can go ahead and get this over wit'.

• either weeknight is better than sunday.

btw, can peeps start posting a few links to some decent fantasy draft guides. i know espn.com usually has a free one. it makes the draft go by MUCH faster if everyone has access to these. otherwise, some people have no idea who they are gonna draft and end up running out the clock searching for picks.

• Sorry I opened this can of worms late. I can do any of those or Sunday like we originally said or 6 pm next Tuesday. I'd prefer the later of the dates if possible. Still got some studyin to do.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Wednesday the 17th or Thursday the 18th[/b].

Let's do this.....I'm painting walls this week and could use the break....either one works.

• Thursday the 18th[/b].

but at this point - take what you can get. and doesn't the season start on Oct 31? couldn't we do it later?

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Thursday the 18th[/b].

but at this point - take what you can get. and doesn't the season start on Oct 31? couldn't we do it later?

Damn auto-draft. I liked next Tuesday, or Sunday, or even Saturday during the day...

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    if you're gonna do it this week, as long as it's not tonight, I'm good. 9:30pm eastern is a good time for me.

• WTF? Now it won't let me do anything past 6 p.m. next Tuesday!

For 9:30 p.m., it looks like our only options (that aren't on Friday or during the weekend) are tomorrow, Wednesday the 17th or Thursday the 18th[/b].

Sorry this is so hectic, ya'll.

Can I get some feedback again? If tomorrow or Thursday at 9:30 p.m. is cool, I'll re-schedule and can go ahead and get this over wit'.

Either of those works for me, I don't move out until this weekend and I still have internet at home in the evenings. Thanks!

New official live draft date and time: Thursday, October 18th @ 9:30 PM[/b]

Yo, is anybody against playing two centers at a time?

I think that's the default, but we just rocked with one last year. Complete centers are hard to come by, with the balancing act of FG and FT percentages, blocking, and all. So, I'll make that change if heads don't have anything on it.

• I'm for anything that makes the league tougher and makes you have to dig deeper on draft day.