let's see your place

Comments

• Now that I think about it, I don't even know if you exist - when I come to the Bay I'm everywhere. You ain't never there!

PS certain strutters can attest to my existence. but they know better than to put my location in the streets! I am looking at you and your flashbulb Audrey -- I remains anonymous...

• 10/4-10/9

I'm going to be in the LA/Ventura/Oxnard area on those very same days visiting my speedily-recovering gf and DJing at the Bordello. Someone convince me that the 6 hour drive is worth my time and you might see your first NC strutter drunk as hell* on your bay area living room floor.

*to paraphrase George Thorogood - "2 martinis, 2 wines, and 2 beers"

• I can attest... last time I saw this fool in the streets of mtl 12 zimas deep with 2 lawyer chicks and a clucker.

• 10/4-10/9

I'm going to be in the LA/Ventura/Oxnard area on those very same days visiting my speedily-recovering gf and DJing at the Bordello. Someone convince me that the 6 hour drive is worth my time and you might see your first NC strutter drunk as hell* on your bay area living room floor.

*to paraphrase George Thorogood - "2 martinis, 2 wines, and 2 beers"

Oh shit! That would be serious! I may have to drop out of school for a month.

• I can attest... last time I saw this fool in the streets of mtl 12 zimas deep with 2 lawyer chicks and a clucker.

yo those shits were Mike's Hard Lemonade. plaese to not get it twisted.

now what's a clucker?

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    sorry B*n, but I think you're wrong on this.

I say "the 101", "the 5", "the 805" and I always have. I would say "the 280" as well.

STEP OFF, YOUNGSTA!

• sorry B*n, but I think you're wrong on this.

I say "the 101", "the 5", "the 805" and I always have. I would say "the 280" as well.

STEP OFF, YOUNGSTA!

nope. that's just because you've lived too long in Southern California. first LA, now SD -- you're in a prison of the mind. CAN'T YOU SEE?

• nah man THE Nimitz (RIP) is different. that's a structure. but I ride on 580, not the 580. that's LA talk. ever called it the 5? never that. it's 5 or I-5. I take 101 to 85 to 17 to get to Santa Cruz. never no the 101 to the 85 to the 17. LA heads say take THE 110 to THE 2 to THE 405 or other such nonsense. freeways get no "the" from me. they're just not that important.

this is hella[/b] correct.

• this is true. we always say "THE". peace, stein. . .

• Options
    ^^^^^^^

hahahahaha

Seriously. I'm not even sure I believe that job exists.

Sir, we just got another email from JoeMojo. He says we need more lasers.

This post is vastly underappreciated.

• had me laughing

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    had me laughing

• wow! where is this?

Way up the north shore of Kauai on a road full of Hawaiian pig hunters and deep fried surfers.

What everyone wants to know is, what do you do for a living, how old are you, and did you grow up there?

Self-employed aerospace consultant & computer programmer, pushing 30 pretty fast now, grew up on on the mainland.

And there are NO records on Kauai. I went out to look for the first time last week and it was even worse than I had imagined.

out of curiousity, why did you decide to move to kauai?

• the nightlife.

• MaN!! only one of ya'll motherfuckers is Magnum PI (or Higins!? ) who f'n cares if it's "the 5" or "5"...

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• the nightlife.

• wow. did stockton clean up?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

wow. did stockton clean up?
    Nah--that's on my folks' land in Valley Springs; 30 miles east of Stockton.

• Why do you seem so surprised? I'm a self-indulgent Aeropastle connoiseur.

Yes, but you live under the bleachers at the Staples Center, and JoeMojo lives on an estate neighboring Phil Jackson.

Funniest exchange I've seen on the strut in a long time. Glad I stepped by the late night check in.

• wow! where is this?

Way up the north shore of Kauai on a road full of Hawaiian pig hunters and deep fried surfers.

What everyone wants to know is, what do you do for a living, how old are you, and did you grow up there?

Self-employed aerospace consultant & computer programmer, pushing 30 pretty fast now, grew up on on the mainland.

And there are NO records on Kauai. I went out to look for the first time last week and it was even worse than I had imagined.

out of curiousity, why did you decide to move to kauai?

Well shit, why not?

My girl has lived on Kauai for a while, she got a good job, and I can do my job here. After 13 years of Seattle, Germany, and the Czech Republic it's nice to be someplace where I can jump in the ocean every day.

Now all I gotta do is dodge the hippies.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    here you go

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts

• 10/4-10/9

I figure this may be the only time I'll get to see Breakshelf's peninsula livin' ass...

I'm like a hermit, wrapped in a recluse.

with a cellphone which is always fucking full! clear your messages.....

• Y'all have some nice cribs! That spot in Hawaii

My spot is spartan. I don't even have a desk (I've been looking!), but the view is pretty nice, although most of the neighborhood is pretty new. That big white building in the second shot is the Field Museum of Natural History.

• nope. that's just because you've lived too long in Southern California. first LA, now SD -- you're in a prison of the mind. CAN'T YOU SEE?

dont you mean, 'prison of mind' ?

• The Compound.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

It puts the lotion in the basket! It rubs the lotion on its skin! Or else it gets the hose again!

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    This is my house almost 100 years a go. It appeared on a postcard that I bid on and lost the first time it came up on eBay. Yo. son. that's my house. It showed up again like a year later and we won that auction.

I once did a documentary piece on the origins and beginnings of the Schuylkill river and I remember stopping and parking in front of this house... I think it was P*ttsT*wn or P*ttsv*ll*... somewhere... I also believe that at the time I was a strutter... wow...

• This is my house almost 100 years a go. It appeared on a postcard that I bid on and lost the first time it came up on eBay. Yo. son. that's my house. It showed up again like a year later and we won that auction.

Hey Raj... is that all you or is there another house / houses connected, like a twin or something? 'Cuz man, if that's all you your heating bill must be
    (not that it matters to a like you, though )