1235»

Comments

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    My place after 5 months:
    No floor
    No cooker
    No fridge

but plenty of space to park your car.

• I have an apartment in this house (my living room is in the most visible window on the 3rd floor).

If anyone happens to remember the New London, CT eminent domain case a couple of years ago ... well my landlord is moving the famous pink house onto that foundation you can see in the foreground.

• Snagglepus,

Nice looking spot...i am currently working on the Greater New London phonebook at work right now. So, ya know, when you need to order a pizza or Chinese or something, i got your back. Hits the street in December.

• Snagglepus,

Nice looking spot...i am currently working on the Greater New London phonebook at work right now. So, ya know, when you need to order a pizza or Chinese or something, i got your back. Hits the street in December.

Any chance I could score an advance copy?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    This is my house almost 100 years a go. It appeared on a postcard that I bid on and lost the first time it came up on eBay. Yo. son. that's my house. It showed up again like a year later and we won that auction.

Hey Raj... is that all you or is there another house / houses connected, like a twin or something? 'Cuz man, if that's all you your heating bill must be
    (not that it matters to a like you, though )

It is all me, bra! The previous clowns who owned it turned it from apartments to a boarding house. SHIT WAS MAD FUNKY FRAT HOUSE LIKE INSIDE! My crazy wife had the vision of converting it back to a single family... and that has been the story of my life for 5 years. Let's not forget that we got a nice price on this bitch... the same you would pay for these cookie cutter "luxury" condos that seem to be popping up like drug stores.

Suprisingly our heating bill isn't too bad... But for some of these cheapskate-get-by-selling-raer type dudes on here... my heating bill could pay their rent!

• Snagglepus,

Any chance I could score an advance copy?

It's all garbled information when it leaves my hands, i don't even know how many people's hands it passes through after me.

If your barber changed his number or something and you need it in a pinch, that is the kind of thing i could work out. So basically, i am as step above powerless.

• This is my house almost 100 years a go. It appeared on a postcard that I bid on and lost the first time it came up on eBay. Yo. son. that's my house. It showed up again like a year later and we won that auction.

Hey Raj... is that all you or is there another house / houses connected, like a twin or something? 'Cuz man, if that's all you your heating bill must be
    (not that it matters to a like you, though )

It is all me, bra! The previous clowns who owned it turned it from apartments to a boarding house. SHIT WAS MAD FUNKY FRAT HOUSE LIKE INSIDE!

whoa... sounds like how my main property was when I first bought it... crazy azz drunken college kids did elaborate fingerpaintings all on the walls and schitt. twas a good thing though cuz it was all cosmetic damage but the ransacked looks of the place brought that selling price dowwwwwwn like a mug. crib is now worth over 5 times what we paid for it in 1997

i like that joint you got there though, Raj! lots of RECORD COLLECTION space i seen some big giant fixer uppers here in greater Philly that i thought about buying cheap and rehabbing but i just don't even want to be bothered with that schitt anymore.

• I'm going to be in the LA/Ventura/Oxnard area on those very same days visiting my speedily-recovering gf and DJing at the Bordello. Someone convince me that the 6 hour drive is worth my time and you might see your first NC strutter drunk as hell* on your bay area living room floor.

*to paraphrase George Thorogood - "2 martinis, 2 wines, and 2 beers"

I'd have shared the drive with you, Marco - but timing of timings means I'm gonna be back in the UK for most of October.