let's see your place

Comments

• 1 bdr w/ full kitchen on Mulberry Street $1,050.00 - damn straight im renting.

what? how?

yay rent control!

• dang, JoeMojo just everybody in this thread

For real. I ain't posting jack shit in here.

I'll post a pic of my old place in Detroit after I get back. Not because it's baller status, but b/c it's so fucking weird. Fuggin' peacocks walking around and shit.

• But really, Ferrari I'm gonna roll sometime to your place and have to school you in some beer pong one of these days.

You will lose... I'm unfukwitable

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    But really, Ferrari I'm gonna roll sometime to your place and have to school you in some beer pong one of these days.

You don't even know, we built our own table with football lines, numbers, a spot for the water cup, the works. Regulation size too. We'll have to agree on rules (on fire, bounces, re-racks).

You know what, fuck it, beer pong deserves its own thread.

• But really, Ferrari I'm gonna roll sometime to your place and have to school you in some beer pong one of these days.

I am down to make this trip too. Will DJ 45s for beer.

• wow! where is this?

Way up the north shore of Kauai on a road full of Hawaiian pig hunters and deep fried surfers.

What everyone wants to know is, what do you do for a living, how old are you, and did you grow up there?

Self-employed aerospace consultant & computer programmer, pushing 30 pretty fast now, grew up on on the mainland.

And there are NO records on Kauai. I went out to look for the first time last week and it was even worse than I had imagined.

My door is always open to Strutters and hot chicks... I've setup the turntables outside before (in the shade of course). I'm thinking we'll have an end of summer party soon so I'll keep you guys posted. Bring 45s and women

• Self-employed aerospace consultant...

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

That's it, close this place down. x 1,000,000,000

• ^^^^^^^

hahahahaha

• ^^^^^^^

hahahahaha

Seriously. I'm not even sure I believe that job exists.

Sir, we just got another email from JoeMojo. He says we need more lasers.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Self-employed aerospace consultant...

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Why do you seem so surprised? I'm a self-indulgent Aeropastle connoiseur.

• Self-employed aerospace consultant...

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Yes, but you live under the bleachers at the Staples Center, and JoeMojo lives on an estate neighboring Phil Jackson.

• ^^^^^^^

hahahahaha

Haha, no it's a lot less crazy than it sounds. I just turned years of endless meetings with Boeing, Rockwell Collins and Airbus into a work-from-home situation. I'm consulting on a couple new product offerings for small jets.

But I should shut up, I'm messing with my mystique.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Self-employed aerospace consultant...

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Yes, but you live under the bleachers at the Staples Center, and JoeMojo lives on an estate neighboring Phil Jackson.

FYI, Staples does not have bleechers!

• ^^^^^^^

hahahahaha

Haha, no it's a lot less crazy than it sounds. I just turned years of endless meetings with Boeing, Rockwell Collins and Airbus into a work-from-home situation.

Say no more...

My door is always open to Strutters and hot chicks... I've setup the turntables outside before (in the shade of course). I'm thinking we'll have an end of summer party soon so I'll keep you guys posted. Bring 45s and women

I'll be in the Bay next month if anyone wants to organize this.

Done!

Done!

• Bring 45s

can I bring my gat? guess so.

Done!

I would actually like to attend this. AIM me.

• Alright... let's do it proper. JP, when you gonna be in town?

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    But really, Ferrari I'm gonna roll sometime to your place and have to school you in some beer pong one of these days.

Done!
    moving away from california was a mistake.
    why must i cry

• 10/4-10/9

I figure this may be the only time I'll get to see Breakshelf's peninsula livin' ass...

I may have some room in the whip for other SF folls but if you Party Foul on some shit you are getting LEFT on the side of the 280!

• I may have some room in the whip for other SF folls but if you Party Foul on some shit you are getting LEFT on the side of the 280[/b] !

get familiar with northern california talk.

• 10/4-10/9

I figure this may be the only time I'll get to see Breakshelf's peninsula livin' ass...

I'm like a hermit, wrapped in a recluse.

Done!

I'm there w/45s and a female contingent. Let's make it happen.

• I may have some room in the whip for other SF folls but if you Party Foul on some shit you are getting LEFT on the side of the 280[/b] !

Whoriding on my determiners?

I don't know where you come from but I've always called it the[/b] 280. My pop, my mom, my weoples and others. Like the[/b] 101 or the[/b] Nimitz.

Now that I think about it, I don't even know if you exist - when I come to the Bay I'm everywhere. You ain't never there!

I may have some room in the whip for other SF folls but if you Party Foul on some shit you are getting LEFT on the side of the 280[/b] !

get hella[/b] familiar with northern california talk.

• you people are rich.
    only my studio has furniture.
    http://www.virb.com/megasoid/videos/24514

Whoriding on my determiners?

I don't know where you come from but I've always called it the[/b] 280. My pop, my mom, my weoples and others. Like the[/b] 101 or the[/b] Nimitz.

Now that I think about it, I don't even know if you exist - when I come to the Bay I'm everywhere. You ain't never there!

nah man THE Nimitz (RIP) is different. that's a structure. but I ride on 580, not the 580. that's LA talk. ever called it the 5? never that. it's 5 or I-5. I take 101 to 85 to 17 to get to Santa Cruz. never no the 101 to the 85 to the 17. LA heads say take THE 110 to THE 2 to THE 405 or other such nonsense. freeways get no "the" from me. they're just not that important.