let's see your place

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    This is my house almost 100 years a go. It appeared on a postcard that I bid on and lost the first time it came up on eBay. Yo. son. that's my house. It showed up again like a year later and we won that auction.

That small?! I always imagined Raj's house to be like this:

The house that Soulstrut built.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    That castle is hugh-f*cking-mungous. RAJ = "King" in Hindi? You'd pay 2-3 Million Sterlings for that in my neck of the woods. But then there are no wooden houses over here at all.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Where do you live Raj?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Where do you live Raj?

Halfway between Philly and Allentown, PA (Lesser Philly)

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    home

the backyard

my little paradise

meet the neighbors

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i hate you, i hate you, i hate you, i hate you, i hate you, i hate you, i hate you, i hate you, i hate you, i hate you,
    i hate you, i hate you, i hate you, i hate you, i hate you, i hate you, i hate you, i hate you, i hate you, i hate you,
    i hate you, i hate you, i hate you, i hate you, i hate you, i hate you, i hate you, i hate you, i hate you, i hate you!

obviously, i'm jealous! really, really awesome.

• That looks a lot like my Dad's crib on 19th/Guerrerro which I one day hope to live in love those old SF apartments

your dad owns that place? you're lucky. yeah i think these places are more common in the mission. i've been in a few flats that look like mine but only in the mission. i've always wanted to live in a queen anne victorian. the flourshes on some of these are incredibly ornate (but you already know)

i'm totally in love with buildings that look like that. i want a tower damn it

My roommate back in college painted his walls/ceilings sky blue with clouds... he used big sponges and made it look pretty realistic. THE CHILLOUT ROOM

oh really? i was thinking paying someone to airbrush it for me but that would be a pain in the ass and probably a lot more expensive. big sponges actually sounds easier. hmmmmm...

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

big sponges actually sounds easier. hmmmmm...

dont know if youve ever been in the food court at stonestown but thats what they used to paint the clouds... why im telling you this i dont know... it just popped into my head.

• wow! where is this?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    heaven

• wow! where is this?

Way up the north shore of Kauai on a road full of Hawaiian pig hunters and deep fried surfers.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Was going to post pics of my crib, now I'm not.

• Options

wow! where is this?

Way up the north shore of Kauai on a road full of Hawaiian pig hunters and deep fried hippies.

[jealous] which one are you? [/jealous]

Joemojo=end of ANY living situation thread.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts

wow! where is this?

Way up the north shore of Kauai on a road full of Hawaiian pig hunters and deep fried surfers.

yeah but i bet its tuff finding records in kauai

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

wow! where is this?

What everyone wants to know is, what do you do for a living, how old are you, and did you grow up there?

• wow! where is this?

Haha man fuck records!

• Wow! JoeMojo just won. That's gorgeous. And Ako, I'm feelin' that vintage Big Red can that's off on its own. That was my DRANK in college.

Here's our little spot. Nothing too crazy, but it suits us just fine. Some of these were taken right after we've moved in (like the hallway shot), so it wasn't fully decorated yet. And that plant in the hallway was destroyed by our 5-month-old cat last week (RIP).

And finally..FAUX_RILLZ SLEPT HERE:

• i think the house is very, very cool. but i'm looking at the plants thinking "i hate europe"! i will go back to hawai'i!!! ASAP!

• And finally..FAUX_RILLZ SLEPT HERE:

Couch surfing, eh? You're not doing the boy's image any favors.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    Wow! JoeMojo just won. That's gorgeous. And Ako, I'm feelin' that vintage Big Red can that's off on its own. That was my DRANK in college.

Here's our little spot. Nothing too crazy, but it suits us just fine. Some of these were taken right after we've moved in (like the hallway shot), so it wasn't fully decorated yet. And that plant in the hallway was destroyed by our 5-month-old cat last week (RIP).

this gets the neatfreak award if any. this is almost like an add for pottery barn or ikea. mad charming n shit.

• it looks like the entire place was furnished out of a crate and barrel catalog.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Couch surfing, eh? You're not doing the boy's image any favors.

It's a convertible.

The Ringling Brothers inquired to how his couch turns flips like an acrobat...

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    dang, JoeMojo just everybody in this thread

• it looks like the entire place was furnished out of a crate and barrel catalog.

You sound like a renter.

• 1 bdr w/ full kitchen on Mulberry Street $1,050.00 - damn straight im renting.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Some of y'all are ballin. JoeMojo takes the cake, Kauai is unbeatable, most beautiful place I've ever been.

But really, Ferrari I'm gonna roll sometime to your place and have to school you in some beer pong one of these days. Or you come to our place by the beach in Santa Cruz Just saying, wherever it is, if we square off it's Loser gets dumped in the pool.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    dang, JoeMojo just everybody in this thread

For real. I ain't posting jack shit in here.

• wow! where is this?

Haha man fuck records!

hahahahahahhhahaha

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    1 bdr w/ full kitchen on Mulberry Street $1,050.00 - damn straight im renting.

what? how?