Hey, I'm new here. I like video games.

AsKo25AsKo25 32 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
I know this isn't a great first post, but my friend told me to do this.You dig for vinyl, I dig for games. Those are only my PS2 games, I have a lot of other shit too. What do you guys think?

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Jesus Christ. SoulStrut needs a Record Day.

• CBearCBear 902 Posts

• not to be a dick, but are you seriously flossing a collection of 60 video games that can be had for $20 and under? i dont think many people here are going to find that interesting.

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts

• Damn who had the "Nintendo Power Glove"?
    I don't even remember that shit.

• i poop bigger than that collection.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• i poop bigger than that collection.
    You do, so you crack a couple of toilets in your life?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Dude... did you see the other day when a new guy came in and posted a mix up for his first post and I told him it was a grade A entrance?

Your entrance was NOT a grade A entrance.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    come back with this in 20-25 years and you MIGHT get a but cmon dude. a collection of PS2 games is not impressive by any means. thats like me posting a collection of top-selling CDs from the past 5 years or something.

• Wow. WOW. It's not about how much it's worth in dollars guys! If you can't see how good of a collection that is, you're a n00b, plain and simple. You can't even argue this shit. If you look at those pictures, call yourself a gamer, and think "I am not impressed", just give me your controllers. All of them.

I realize that you guys collect old shit and rank stuff on how rare and valueable it is rather than how good it is, but c'mon. Don't burn me just because my stuff isn't worth too much in dollars. Also, yeah this is a terrible first post, but I don't plan to frequent this forum too often (much to your enjoyment I'm sure).

this has got to be a joke.

dude, if youre stoked about your PS2 collection, more power to you, but why come onto a record collector forum, knowing how we all feel about things, then try to teach us some lesson with a collection of brand new video games that are all readily available at any store, anywhere, in the whole country? all this collection took was some money, no serious time or effort really. thats why nobody is impressed. if old funk and soul records were sitting in every store, ready to be picked up for relatively cheap, this forum probably wouldnt exist.

im glad youre proud of your collection, and that youre happy with it, but dont be surprised nobody on a forum of dedicated record collectors really cared about it.

that said, you wouldnt happen to have an extra PS2 would you? mines busted and i NEED to play katamari damacy again.

• Aight man. Yeah I guess by your standards there really isn't anything special about my collection.

I do not have an extra PS2, sadly. They aren't going for that much anymore, maybe you can pick up one of those nice silver slims.

Wow. WOW. It's not about how much it's worth in dollars guys! If you can't see how good of a collection that is, you're a n00b, plain and simple. You can't even argue this shit. If you look at those pictures, call yourself a gamer, and think "I am not impressed", just give me your controllers. All of them.

I realize that you guys collect old shit and rank stuff on how rare and valueable it is rather than how good it is, but c'mon. Don't burn me just because my stuff isn't worth too much in dollars. Also, yeah this is a terrible first post, but I don't plan to frequent this forum too often (much to your enjoyment I'm sure)

• Wow. WOW. It's not about how much it's worth in dollars guys! If you can't see how good of a collection that is, you're a n00b, plain and simple. You can't even argue this shit. If you look at those pictures, call yourself a gamer, and think "I am not impressed", just give me your controllers. All of them.

I realize that you guys collect old shit and rank stuff on how rare and valueable it is rather than how good it is, but c'mon. Don't burn me just because my stuff isn't worth too much in dollars. Also, yeah this is a terrible first post, but I don't plan to frequent this forum too often (much to your enjoyment I'm sure)

Wow, you're mature. I already made up with the guy and you're trying to continue this

Wow, you're mature. I already made up with the guy and you're trying to continue this

Yo, this forum might not be the place for you. Do you collect anything besides video games?? Vinyl "45's, 12's this is a forum dedicated to music.

Wow. WOW. It's not about how much it's worth in dollars guys! If you can't see how good of a collection that is, you're a n00b, plain and simple. You can't even argue this shit. If you look at those pictures, call yourself a gamer, and think "I am not impressed", just give me your controllers. All of them.

pay these haters no mind. Did you know they once banned someone just for balling too hard? showing that piff collection was just dousing oil on these flamers.

• Yo, this forum might not be the place for you. Do you collect anything besides video games?? Vinyl "45's, 12's this is a forum dedicated to music.

Meh my friend was insisting that I made an account here. He's the one who's into rare vinyl, and I like the stuff he collects so I thought maybe I'd check it out.

• DO YOU KNOW SUPERPOASTER?

• DO YOU KNOW SUPERPOASTER?

Yep. That's the friend. I know him IRL.

• BAN!

• Yo, this forum might not be the place for you. Do you collect anything besides video games?? Vinyl "45's, 12's this is a forum dedicated to music.

Meh my friend was insisting that I made an account here. He's the one who's into rare vinyl, and I like the stuff he collects so I thought maybe I'd check it out. [/qu

Just checking out this site is cool but if you aren't into the whole vinyl collecting or music You will experiance some stand off attitudes. No offense, but like I said this place may not be for you.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Did u complete all these games?

And how didyou like the soundtrack to Mark Ecko's Gettin' Up?

• Did u complete all these games?

And how didyou like the soundtrack to Mark Ecko's Gettin' Up?

I haven't completed everything, no.

I really like the soundtrack to Marc Ecko's Getting Up. I think they should make a game that takes place during the early days of hip-hop culture rather than the pseudo-future.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    DO YOU KNOW SUPERPOASTER?

Yep. That's the friend. I know him IRL.