Hey, I'm new here. I like video games.

Comments

• Yo, tell me this. Scarface love it or hate it.
    My chick has the shit on Wii...I'm addicted.

I haven't gotten the chance to play it but a lot of people love the Wii version. I should go rent it or something, I'm very curious.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Did u complete all these games?

And how didyou like the soundtrack to Mark Ecko's Gettin' Up?

I haven't completed everything, no.

I really like the soundtrack to Marc Ecko's Getting Up. I think they should make a game that takes place during the early days of hip-hop culture rather than the pseudo-future.

that's a good idea. but i dont think ecko is gonna return to the game or make a sequel.

What's your take on the PS3. im gonna cop NBA LIVE 08 but im thinkin bout upgrading this year to the ps3.
    I hate that price tag though.

• Did u complete all these games?

I really like the soundtrack to Marc Ecko's Getting Up. I think they should make a game that takes place during the early days of hip-hop culture rather than the pseudo-future.

that's a good idea. but i dont think ecko is gonna return to the game or make a sequel.

What's your take on the PS3. im gonna cop NBA LIVE 08 but im thinkin bout upgrading this year to the ps3.

Pick up an Xbox 360 instead. Cheaper, better games, and a much better online service. Granted, the online costs money, but it's extremely worth it.

Did u complete all these games?

Pick up an Xbox 360 instead. Cheaper, better games, and a much better online service. Granted, the online costs money, but it's extremely worth it.

But i heard some shit about BrokeBox 360. Overheating stuff.

• But i heard some shit about BrokeBox 360. Overheating stuff.

They fixed it, and if you get a unit that does that they will replace it for free.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    I'm not new here and I don't like video games.

Yo, tell me this. Scarface love it or hate it.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    dude if you want a game with a killer soundtrack, get thrasher skate and destroy, its for PS1 but the entire soundtrack is 80s-90s hip-hop. plus its a fun game. forgive me if you already have it.

• Yo, this forum might not be the place for you. Do you collect anything besides video games?? Vinyl "45's, 12's this is a forum dedicated to music.

You're not serious are you?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    collection is worthless without REZ

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    i like the way this thread is turning out.

Warriors > Scarface

• dayday 9,611 Posts

GET ON MY LEVEL

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Hi Superpoaster. You try so hard, that it's funny and so obvious.

• Chainsaws & cursing en espa??ol

I thought I heard Pitbull's voice in that clip. Looked it up and apparently: "Pitbull will be appearing as one of Tony Montana's henchmen in the upcoming video game "Scarface: The World Is Yours". Available Oct. 8, the game finds Pitbull riding alongside Montana on missions to help the crime lord recapture his fallen empire and seek vengeance on those who brought him down in the 1983 classic film, which depicts the El Mariel boatlift in the opening scenes of the movie."

• These aren't mine, I only had maybe 17 games at any given time.

But I got two DVD-R's of NEO-GEO and MAME roms!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    DO YOU KNOW SUPERPOASTER?

Yep. That's the friend. I know him IRL.

This is just too funny - I just asked Supertoaster (yes fools, I do still talk to him on msn - don't front) and it's true.

What's funiest is that it was such an obvious connection that it seemed too obvious... but here we are.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I just asked Supertoaster (yes fools, I do still talk to him on msn - don't front)

Quick! Edit your post!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Jesus Christ. SoulStrut needs a Record Day.

Whatevers!

• These aren't mine, I only had maybe 17 games at any given time.

But I got two DVD-R's of NEO-GEO and MAME roms!

*takes off glasses*

My god... THAT is amazing.

• So what the Hell is Superpoaster doing back here????

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    When someone posts up a pic of THEIR Neo Geo and all the games, THEN I'll be impressed.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    When someone posts up a pic of THEIR Neo Geo and all the games, THEN I'll be impressed.

Who's got the Atari Jaguar?

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    *ksssh* requesting immediate ban on member calling himself AsKo25 (SP) and deletion of this thread to contain the problem. over *ksssh*

IMG SRC=http://blog.hemmings.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/i2 Police - two officers ridingLowRes.jpg>

• When someone posts up a pic of THEIR Neo Geo and all the games, THEN I'll be impressed.

Who's got the Atari Jaguar?

MY MATE HAD THAT! I remember he was the only one who had it too, and that there was an awesome fighting game for it and it was crazy advanced or something. It looked really snazzy too. He had fucking everything though, that spoiled piece of shit...

- J

PS: Nah, he was an wesome dude, just still jealous.

• Here we go!

But dude, what about the HAND-HELD one?

- J

• When someone posts up a pic of THEIR Neo Geo and all the games, THEN I'll be impressed.

i used to have 2 home systems.. now i just play the arcade cartridges instead...

d.j sheep told me to come on here and floss the raer (i collect wizard rock as well)

a big collection is not impressive to me cos there are so many shit games....
    the shelves

arcade board raer/neo geo arcade board/superguns (to play pcbs)

shoot em up games

beat em ups/puzzle/hidden gems

oh yeah no good collection would ever have mark ecko game in it.. lolz thats wick wack!