Hey, I'm new here. I like video games.

13»

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    d.j sheep told me to come on here and floss the raer

does he like you?

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    When someone posts up a pic of THEIR Neo Geo and all the games, THEN I'll be impressed.

i used to have 2 home systems.. now i just play the arcade cartridges instead...

d.j sheep told me to come on here and floss the raer (i collect wizard rock as well)

a big collection is not impressive to me cos there are so many shit games....
    the shelves

THAT'S what I'm talkin about!!!!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    new dude just got up in sp's ass like colon cancer. if most of my games weren't in storage i'd fuck around and take some pictures.

what dreamcast shooters would you recommend? ikaruga was my shit but beyond that i haven't really played many for the system. heard good things about bangai-o?

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    well if this thread is going to continue, i guess ill post pics of what little i have with me at my current apartment (most of my older shit is at my parents house or in storage)...a few pics from my messy bedroom:

• d.j sheep told me to come on here and floss the raer

does he like you?

buttsecks???

• new dude just got up in sp's ass like colon cancer. if most of my games weren't in storage i'd fuck around and take some pictures.

what dreamcast shooters would you recommend? ikaruga was my shit but beyond that i haven't really played many for the system. heard good things about bangai-o?

dreamcasts not my favourite shit for shooters (probbly a tie between ps2 and saturn) but they're cheap you dont have to mod your console(bootdiscs etc) .so defintely a good starter for shooting games...

bangai-o is well good and easy to find in bargain bins ..its a bit like a gravity shooter mixed with a puzzle game with great minature graphics..

as for straight up vertical shooters i reccomend

gigawing(this was released in u.s i think...mars matrix is similar but this is easier so i'd say try this first then move onto mars matrix once you get good)
    mars matrix (also released in us)
    then imports

gigawing 2(more of the same)
    under defeat (flashy graphics but a bit souless..noobs love this)
    zero gunner 2 (same as above)
    and abviously ikaruga but you already like that..